Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

How I F ** Cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (warning !! 18+ Only ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I F ** Cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (warning !! 18+ Only ) (3530 Views)

How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age / He Sneaked Into My Room And L!cked My Wet Puna....princess Finally Confesses / Damn!!! How Can A Woman Carry This Kind Of Nyansh(warning 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I F ** Cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (warning !! 18+ Only ) by NaijaLoaded24: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2017

Hi GUYS,
Today we have a very erotic confession here, which is meant for those above 18+ . We have a reader named Raymond (Fake Name), who has lots to tell us.

READ BELOW :
I’m Raymond. I’m a student of 21 years old and this incident happened a year ago. This is about my relationship with me and my beautiful maths teacher Titi. She had started teaching me at the school since I was in SS3 and her home was near to mine.

So we had a good student teacher relationship. Whenever I had any doubts, I would go to her to clarify it and I’m sure she liked me as her student. We were very close and friendly. Let me tell you about Miss Titi , She was probably in her mid-thirties but look far younger. Her husband is a naval officer. She had a son of 10 years old. She lived alone with her son.

She was fair skinned, quite tall and was a little bit fleshy too, which balanced her height. She had a long hair and she always wore a Sexy gown to school. Continue Reading [CONFESSION TIME ] How I F ** cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (Warning !! 18+ ONLY ) - http://celebrityvibez.com/2017/09/04/confession-time-how-i-f-cked-my-maths-teacher-at-a-very-tender-age-warning-18-only/
Re: How I F ** Cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (warning !! 18+ Only ) by Kobicove(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coc.k and bull story undecided

1 Like

Re: How I F ** Cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (warning !! 18+ Only ) by NaijaLoaded24: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Kobicove:
Coc.k and bull story undecided
On Other Words Chicken and Cow Story

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? / Kenya Or Tanzania Girls, Who Is More Beautiful / Help My Friend Is Gay, Can I Help Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.