Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (2401 Views)

How I Fv-ccked My Maths Teacher At A Very Young Age / He Sneaked Into My Room And L!cked My Wet Puna....princess Finally Confesses / How I F ** Cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age (warning !! 18+ Only ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age by LoveEtRomance8: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2021
I’m Raymond. I’m a student of 21 years old and this incident happened a year ago. This is about my relationship with me and my beautiful maths teacher Bimbo. She had started teaching me at the school since I was in SS3 and her home was near to mine.

So we had a good student teacher relationship. Whenever I had any doubts, I would go to her to clarify it and I’m sure she liked me as her student. We were very close and friendly. Let me tell you about Miss Bimbo, She was probably in her mid-thirties but look far younger. Her husband is a naval officer. She had a son of 10 years old. She lived alone with her son.

She was fair skinned, quite tall and was a little bit fleshy too, which balanced her height. She had a long hair and she always wore a Sexy gown to school. You could know from this how beautiful she was. I knew her since I was in SS2 but I didn’t have anything dirty in my mind till I was writing my Jamb.

My friends used to talk erotically about her and it was then that I too began thinking of her like that. As she lived near my home, she would give me lift in her car sometimes.

I would sit in the front seat and she would be driving. I could have a good view of her belly her bre@ssts under the blouse as well. I must say her bre@asst were huge & firm. When I was walking with her, I would walk behind her and would peep to see the lase of the bra. She mostly wore a black bra.

All those dirty thoughts circled my mind about her. I mastvrb@ted countless times fantasizing about her. And imagine all that she was taking in the class was about reproduction, s3xvual organs and that kind of stuff.

This incident happened on one such weekend, a Saturday. I went there at 10 a.m and she told me to get in and wait for her till she finishes her bath. After 15 minutes, she came back. She was wearing a towel and It was low cut and when she sat near me I had a good view of her cle@vage.

I then looked at her face and to my shock, she was looking at me and smiling. I was sure I had been caught. She didn’t talk anything about it but began teaching me. I couldn’t concentrate even a little bit and wondered what she would have thought about me. But, I took some notes blindly just for the sake of it.

After two hours, we were done and I was eager to get home. She told me to wait and she wanted to talk to me. She told me that she had noticed me looking at her body and I was embarrassed to hear that. I denied it. She told me that it’s ok and young boys would do that. “Just now, I caught you staring at my cle@vage and don’t think I haven’t seen you looking at me when I’m driving”.

Now, this was a real shock to me. All these times, she knew that I was having impure thoughts about her. She asked me what I think of her. I was too embarrassed to speak and I gathered some courage and told: “you are beautiful”.

She laughed and replied “just beautiful? Do you watch blue films?” she asked. This time it was the fear which gripped me, I suddenly replied no. “Hmm..I’m not going to believe you completely. It was from your class that we raided some 20 CDs, even though you were clean in that, I know young boys”, she said with a wicked smile.

I again contradicted her and said no and it’s not like that. She then said “why are you so tensed Raymond, we’ve known each other for so long and we are like friends aren’t we?? You don’t need to convince me, you are a good boy, I am sure you are and you don’t need to tell lies. This will stay between two of us.” I was relieved after hearing that.”What about blue films?”, she asked with a teasing smile again looking directly into my eyes.

I couldn’t help saying yes. “How many have you seen?” she asked. I said, “a lot” with some hesitation. Seeing my concern, she said, ” It’s OK, you still have good marks in all subjects and just make sure you do not over indulge”. ” So my boy has started to speak the truth, and what is that you think of me?? Just beautiful??”. I didn’t answer.

She came and sat right next to me and took my hand. There was a bulge right away and she noticed that. “That answers my question, I guess, doesn’t it?”. I didn’t utter a word. She then asked, “Am I s3-xy??”I looked at her and gained some courage and said yes. She only smiled back. She sat ever closer to me and slid her hand inside my shirt from the bottom.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I didn’t react. She unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. She car3$sed my chest. She then loosened my boxers and removed it. I was in front of my favorite teacher nak-ed. She took me to her bedroom and I lied on the bed. She had a good glance and said I am se-xy too.

I was all arou-sed and my pen!!s which was 7 and a half inches long stood erect. Miss Bimbo had a naughty smile looking at it and then looked at my eyes and said: “You have a nice tool, Raymond”. I just smiled back. She sat on the bed and got hold of my coc-ck. She car3ss3d it and gave a nice k!ss at its tip…
Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/confession-time-how-i-fcked-my-maths-teacher-at-a-very-tender-age/21/11/2021/
Re: How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age by Danjikanbauchi: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2021
This early Sunday morning all you think is sex.

God deliver you.

1 Like

Re: How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age by Boogyman557: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool U ARE DOING WELL. WTF MAN
Re: How I Fv-cked My Maths Teacher At A Very Tender Age by TripleAkutigi: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
You don carry amm all for your mind Adultery and Fornication. Sorry for your soul.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Please A Woman / I Forcked My Brother In Our Family Swimming Pool (naija Sexstory) / Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.