Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office (8123 Views)

EFCC Ransacks Ex Vice President, Sambo’s Abuja Office, Seize $50,000 / Discovered: Jonathans $19.3 Million Property In Atlanta...... Sahara Reporters / I Have Never Seen A Muslim Who Supports Jonathans Re-election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by 0hsisi: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2010
I thought opportunity comes but once but now God has graciously given it twice
The first was in the 60's when it was planned to split the nation into 3 East,west and north
Some people changed their minds and Igbos became the enemy
They (the rest of Nigeria) fought and died to keep the nation as one not knowing they were fighting to keep the north in power

Now that they have moved the capital to the north
and demonstrated that it is their God given right to rule Nigeria despite the north being the most uneducated portion of the nation
I hope the rest of Nigerians can finally join together to ask them to keep yaradua dead or incapacitated as the president  of their country  i.e northen Nigeria and even keep the name Nigeria afterall they already have a law that governs them in the north called sharia
We are not one
We have never been one
Hindsight must now be 20/20 for some regions

Hopefully people will now appreciate why and how the Igbo man has never seen himself as a part of that soured agidi called Nigeria
But this time we are wiser and smarter
we will watch from the sidelines
we will not be stabbed in the back ever again
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by jumobi1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
If Jonathan retires and Nigerians (especially those at home) keep quiet then we are bigger wimps than him,
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by violent(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
Who are you to say "who controls the SSS", Guy watch your mouth, !!! if i tell you that i know where you are now& what kind of thing you do. will you be surprised, !! you have no idea what is at work or who you are dealing with.

Abeg spare me that BS, you think this is America where everything is being monitored by some unseen eyes? dude, you don't know where the writer is and you can't tell what he does, its the internet, it allows for anonymity
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by okunoba(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
@Afam,  u are the only one bringing  ethnic issue into play, Obasanjo and Gowon were also mentioned, should we then assume it was by Igbo people. Please Leave ethnic war out of this discussion.  

The North have shown through the actions of its Governors and Senators that they care 4 the rule of law and are in support of  what is good 4 Nigeria. They have proved to all that their is no Northern conspiracy to hold on to power, its up to goodluck to act decisive and let Nigerians know the health status of Yaradua.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by 0hsisi: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
Let all the various regions of Nigeria whose fathers and grandfathers fought to keep Nigeria as one  for the sake of the northerners fight again this time to get rid of the north.
People who were used without knowing they were used to fight a war to exalt the north in power
The fear of the Igbo man is the beginning of mumuness for the north grin
History has vindicated Biafra and I thank God daily for those visionaries who knew the plan of northen Nigeria when the other areas of Nigeria were sticking their hands in the anuses of the northerners and licking them.
Make una enjoy your one Nigeria
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by JUO(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
the movie will soon end
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Afam(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
okunoba:

@Afam,  u are the only one bringing  ethnic issue into play, Obasanjo and Gowon were also mentioned, should we then assume it was by Igbo people. Please Leave ethnic war out of this discussion.  

The North have shown through the actions of its Governors and Senators that they care 4 the rule of law and are in support of  what is good 4 Nigeria. They have proved to all that their is no Northern conspiracy to hold on to power, its up to goodluck to act decisive and let Nigerians know the health status of Yaradua.

Can you please refer me to the post where I brought ethnic issue into play? My initial response I believe was "Break up ke? One Nigeria my friend".

Abi you want us to break up? grin
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by technical: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
nigeria is a place to be if u are not in nigeria pls try not to even look at the map when u see it because it can currupt ur soul. if these nut people think say we be their tissue paper oh boy na to go war. kpatakpata united states go come suppour t us becos we get oil
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Spyker: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2010
The drama continues
Part 1: Yaradua falls sick, rush to Saudi for Medical treatment
Part 2: Goodluck luckily becomes Acting President
Part 3: Yaradua returns unconscious in an Air Ambulance and sneaked into Aso Rock
Part 4: SSS Ransacks Jonathans office, , in search of what?
Part 5:  to be continued
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by ruemu(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
Ha Ha, I laugh for 9ja.
we're watching. Sometime ago I said this old system is come to an end.

The POWER above all powers , is in charge,

The cries of the people is being acted upon by the POWER above all powers.

when the gods want to catch a person he makes em go crazy,

So seat back relax and watch the drama unfold.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Bright2(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
Heloooooo,there is no need raising eyebrow yet when the going get tough,the tough get going.We are already in it,let's watch & see how this one will fly,if the flying goes right,well we all go right but let God not agree the flying to go left for if it does,then it should get ready to fly alone for there is no 2ways.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by mansmith(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
Nigeria is just made up of bunch of never do wells.others are busy moving the nation forward,look at what nigerians are talking about, yar'adu.jonathan,akuyill.fools
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by henry101(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
0hsisi:

Let all the various regions of Nigeria whose fathers and grandfathers fought to keep Nigeria as one for the sake of the northerners fight again this time to get rid of the north.
People who were used without knowing they were used to fight a war to exalt the north in power
The fear of the Igbo man is the beginning of mumuness for the north grin
History has vindicated Biafra and I thank God daily for those visionaries who knew the plan of northen Nigeria when the other areas of Nigeria were sticking their hands in the anuses of the northerners and licking them.
Make una enjoy your one Nigeria

I love dis post.
Nobody wants 2 accept dat dey were used to make dem "lord" ova nigeria.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
Where is Evidence that Yaradua is back. No one has seen him, no one has heard his voice. There is no evidence that there is a President in the country. I refuse to be called NIGERIAN !
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by VPG: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
The Lord is My Banner!
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by goggs(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
I seriously doubt this story. Both Akunyili and Segun Adeniyi confirms Jonathan as acting President, why would the SSS do that to Jonathan? It doesnt add up. If by any stretch this is true and Jonathan doesn't squeal, he is either a big fool or a bigger retard. With Yaradua  not having a good chance at living life to the fullest again you think Afakriya (DG SSS) will tempt faith? Jonathan also has supporters and you think they will stand by and watch this happen. Ask yourselves intelligent questions before venting your spleens and getting AK47's ready against enemies real and imagined.

Who are these 234next sef? I have noticed they spew sensational and illogical stories at times. Are they tabloid or soft sell or 'real' newspaper?
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Beaf: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2010
LeoMax:

Where is Evidence that Yaradua is back. No one has seen him, no one has heard his voice. There is no evidence that there is a President in the country. I refuse to be called NIGERIAN !

You are on your own.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by supereagle(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2010
Stop creating confusion, Jonathan is still in charge, National Assembly has said so, Also that yar dua must inform them formally that he is fit to return to power.
They must not let this house collapse.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Dereformer(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2010
The American prediction that Nigeria will soon break-up is fast coming to fulfillment.

MEND, this is the time to act.

All northerners in South-South should be declared number one enemy.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by martindgre: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2010
Fellow Nigerians
why are you guys troubled as if you forget history very fast. We were here when Babangida started the maradonna process and how he eventually exited himself by stepping aside till date has he stepped in? YES OR NO.
Were all saw Abacha when he appeared on the scene was he there Forever YES or NO.
If this council is of God it will stand if not know ye that this is Nigeria and Nigerian's are strong people and usually behaves like lions,
at first the appear to look afraid only after a while you suddenly see them appearing with strength and tactics just like a lion.
Less watch as see.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Sonofpeace(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2010
One Nigeria whether good or bad. God will punish those people trying to break this united en lovely nation. GOODMORNING NIGERIA!
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by aabangs(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2010
Am not sure who they brought back home if its Yar'adua or his corps any way lets support Jo-Boy to become a man cos this the only opportunity south south has if he blows it, may be till 2025 who knows
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2010
i still dont know why God sent me into this kind of confused country jungle i would have prefered afghanistan, pakistan or even indian cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by iyaski: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

i still dont know why God sent me into this kind of confused country jungle i would have prefered afghanistan, pakistan or even indian cry cry cry cry cry cry

There are no countries without challenges. Even the US, before it became as good as it is now faced a lot of challenges, so i will advice you rethink
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by nellycobs: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2010
This Bluetooth guy must be a big fool who spends all his time on nairaland trying to castigate the Niger Deltans. Pls let us know where u're from and who u think u are. U still made some silly comments about Asari Dokubo and d Niger Delta struggle.If the resources taking from the region is used judiciously, then no body will be complaining. PLS BE GUIDED. U'RE OVER STEPPING YOUR BOUNDS
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by kyuubi: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2010
IYA NGBALI:

and you would have died as a failed suicide bomber a long time ago grin
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by oluwafemi113(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2010
War!!!!!!
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by oluwafemi113(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2010
Naija 4 show
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by densil(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2010
weda they northnerz likz it or not they hav lost one alredy no mata hw they gon ginger de dead malam walking. gudluck stil standz a prity chance.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by viceb: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Bluetooth, u are mad.and foolish, simply a nincompoop by your submissions. Who s afraid of war if any extraction of Nigeria tinks itself God. Any current war wont ever be like d past Civil War. It ll be more deadly and will swallow even u. In dis ICT and nuclear age, any war wil wipe out d entire naija. I v equal luv for anarchy and peace. Take it or leave it, alot of ICT and Nuclear guys like me want war in naija again so we can prove a point. Hausas may end up in Niger, Yorubas may end up in Benin Republic or even Igbos in Cameroun. Ah, I want war. Pls let some ppl who tink they r wise startoff war.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by viceb: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Bluetooth, u are mad, foolish, simply a nincompoop by your submissions. Who s afraid of war if any extraction of Nigeria tinks itself God. Any current war wont ever be like d past Civil War. It ll be more deadly and will swallow even u. In dis ICT and nuclear age, any war wil wipe out d entire naija. I v equal luv for anarchy and peace. Take it or leave it, alot of ICT and Nuclear guys like me want war in naija again so we can prove a point. Hausas may end up in Niger, Yorubas may end up in Benin Republic or even Igbos in Cameroun. Ah, I want war. Pls let some ppl who tink they r wise startoff war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Busted Or Conspiracy To Cover Sss Weakness? / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens / Monica Ugwuanyi Donates Drugs To Women, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.