Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office (8122 Views)

EFCC Ransacks Ex Vice President, Sambo’s Abuja Office, Seize $50,000 / Discovered: Jonathans $19.3 Million Property In Atlanta...... Sahara Reporters / I Have Never Seen A Muslim Who Supports Jonathans Re-election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
iyaski:

There are no countries without challenges. Even the US, before it became as good as it is now faced a lot of challenges, so i will advice you rethink
our own too much like say dem curse us with bad leaders since 1960 we no move forward at all nothing to be proud of in naija na so so suffering and smiling abeg leave me jo rethink ko retreat ni cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by yewaman: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2010
undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Stankoko(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
The Yorubas have no right to talk here. Let the Igbos do the talking for it was they who fought the northerners. It was because of them that the White man handed over Nigeria to the Northerners. The Yorubas always stick with the King. The Niger-Deltans were confused during the war. They failed to recognise their heritage in the sense that they weren't  there when they were needed. If salvation is going to come again, it's coming from the East. This time, we won't fight with guns, we will fight with our heads cuz our heads do not bow to no man! Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Beaf: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
Stankoko:

The Yorubas have no right to talk here. Let the Igbos do the talking for it was they who fought the northerners. It was because of them that the White man handed over Nigeria to the Northerners. The Yorubas always stick with the King. The Niger-Deltans were confused during the war. They failed to recognise their heritage in the sense that they weren't there when they were needed. If salvation is going to come again, it's coming from the East. This time, we won't fight with guns, we will fight with our heads cuz our heads do not bow to no man! Igbo kwenu!!!

Yar'Adua and Jonathan are President an Acting President of Nigeria not Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, North, SE, SW or SS.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Stankoko(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
Beaf:

Yar'Adua and Jonathan are President an Acting President of Nigeria not Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, North, SE, SW or SS.
is that what you think? Those men are there for their tribes. It's the truth and you know that. So, why are you covering up? Can u just tell me where u came from so I can know how to start talking to you. If you are a Northerner, don't even think about replying!
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Beaf: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
Stankoko:

is that what you think? Those men are there for their tribes. It's the truth and you know that. So, why are you covering up? Can u just tell me where u came from so I can know how to start talking to you. If you are a Northerner, don't even think about replying!

Covering up?
My brother, we are all angry and suffering the same things. Just never loose sight of the bigger picture.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by XueRengui: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Power play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N / Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos / Picture Of Peter Obi, Otedola & Dangote, When Shettima Was Still A Teller Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.