Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office (8124 Views)

EFCC Ransacks Ex Vice President, Sambo’s Abuja Office, Seize $50,000 / Discovered: Jonathans $19.3 Million Property In Atlanta...... Sahara Reporters / I Have Never Seen A Muslim Who Supports Jonathans Re-election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
debosky:

I doubt the stories about Goodluck's offices being 'ransacked' - for what purpose?

In any case, the President's media spokesman has said Jonathan will be in charge till Yar'adua recovers fully

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8534392.stm
from offshore president to proxy president, waow i like this country die
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Beaf: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2010
debosky:

I doubt the stories about Goodluck's offices being 'ransacked' - for what purpose?

In any case, the President's media spokesman has said Jonathan will be in charge till Yar'adua recovers fully

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8534392.stm

For a crude display of power that hits the psyche.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by muhsin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
The story is just a crap.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Moves: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ Debosky, do you see that the statement referred to him as the vice president, so basically he is not recognised as the acting president but the vice president and he is to continuing being in charge as the vice president, Damn talk about treating nigerians with contempt
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
Looking for ?
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by biina: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
Moves:

@ Debosky, do you see that the statement referred to him as the vice president, so basically he is not recognised as the acting president but the vice president and he is to continuing being in charge as the vice president,  Damn talk about treating nigerians with contempt
He is still the vice-president. That he is the acting president doesn't change that fact. There is no 'recognizing' as the acting president.
Abi when you fill in for your manager when he is away on sick leave makes you the manager? undecided
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
biina:

He is still the vice-president. That he is the acting president doesn't change that fact. There is no 'recognizing' as the acting president.
Abi when you fill in for your manager when he is away on sick leave makes you the manager? undecided

Your true colours and intentions are coming out!!!!

So who is the President and where is he? You seen him in the last 3 months. OR sorry I forgot its ok to have a dead man as President.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by snowdrops(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
biina:

Nonsense
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by deb(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
I hope this is not the beginning of the end.
And I hope its not the prophesy that I read about Nigeria breaking up before the end of march is what is staring us in the face.
When I read the prophesy I called it rubbish because I don't see how that could happen but I'm beginning to give it a re-think.

Personally, I'm so fed up with these few animals running Nigeria like their family property. Let us kuku break sef abi what is
all these nonsense?
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by naso2(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
The game is just beginning, as the days go both amps will re-strategize and relaunch on the strength of what they know of the opposition. In the end YARADUA'S camp will only have the advantage if he has risen from the life support machine else I see Jonathan gaining more strength.

One thing I am sure of is that even YARADUA/TURAI's camp do not want jonathan to entirely resign. They know they will loose altogether as that will put Yaradua under tremendous pressure  to show up or someone like David mark would be asked to step in. In that case they would have lost all the northern sympathy.

The hawks may be making all the noise now, but the truth remains that if Jonathan finds out that the PRESIDO is still on life support, he will have to gamble somethings and go for the kill. In a matter of days the coaches on both sides will show up and further gaming continues. we dey watch.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by biina: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
mikeansy:

Your true colours and intentions are coming out!!!!

So who is the President and where is he? You seen him in the last 3 months. OR sorry I forgot its ok to have a dead man as President.
You can insinuate all you want. Nigerians always prefer sentimental arguments to the facts.
As long as the senate + house have refused to get rid of yaradua, wherever he may be and whatever condition he may be in, he remains the president and Jonathan remains the VP. Your grouse should be with representatives of the people who have refused to declare yaradua invalid. A president that has been unavailble for 3 months  is as good as dead and should have been relieved of office.

Acting president implies that he is not the true president or why do you have the 'acting' prefix. There is no need to 'recognize' Goodluck as the acting president, when his assigned responsibility clearly makes the case. Naija and their obsession with titles  undecided
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Afam(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
deb:

Personally, I'm so fed up with these few animals running Nigeria like their family property. Let us kuku break sef abi what is
all these nonsense?

Break up ke? Why? One Nigeria till the end my friend.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by SwtzMinx(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
.hmmm. . .
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
Afam:

Break up ke? Why? One Nigeria till the end my friend.

i sense some sarcasm in your post.

well Nobody is going no where, when we wanted to leave some years back they refused, every body would die in this sinking boat
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Lifeboy2(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
Am tired, is this country for NORTH guys? who gave the Army general command to deploy armies to the airport for the return of the ailing president,

Jonathan has already become the president, check back pls:

assistant class prefect later class prefect
assistant head boy later head boy
assistant /deputy chairman later chairman
assistant/deputy governor later governor
assistant /vice - president later acting president
from acting president - PRESIDENT

watch out no matter what the AREWA goat heads are doing they won't have a wayout that country must be in peace, good luck is in charge.

men look it is very clear that this guy is in charge, let the north stop blinding folding us, bring a dead man with pretends that he is still alive, if alive why was he cover from press and when carrying him into ambulance & lights were trip off, (guys what is the meaning of that are we babies) what is going about making it secret if the guy is still alive, Let him come out and walk to the FEC and address the nation and starting taking charge.

and mind you guys (idot norths) If this guy is dead or half to and you guys are using him to fool 150million people God will purnish you for that. Be rest assure that JUST ONE WEEK the whole truth will be explosed and every body will knw what you have being hiding and by then you will start reaping what you have sow. woe to u(idiot)
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by otondo55: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
Not again in this nation !!!

The Cabals must die !!!!

Free this Nation, now !!!!

Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by otondo55: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
Mr Goodluck should not resign yet.

Pls Yara dua should address the nation

on the national television.

Turai and her coup D'atat,  NO WAY !

It cant happen or Divide this nation, Better !
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Beaf: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Looking for ?

. . .Materials that implicate the cabal in corruption (remember Jonathan blocked an illegal round of oil block allocations amongst others).
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by olafolarin(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
Look the President is completely incapacitated and He cant Even do anything on His own except Lie on bed.but His Absence from the Country is threatening the livelihood of Some cabals in Aso Rock.Jonathan's Action in demoting AGF is à clear sign that He is Not Ready to Play their Game.Hence Yar'Adua being packaged and  immediately Sent to Nigeria.
So Long the man is still fully incapacitated,Jonathan Needs stamp His Authority by Making efforts to get NASS legislative him As the Ag. President.He needs to Sack so Many ministers whose interest is more to Yar'Adua than to Nigeria.He needs to initiate or promote Public-friendly policies i.e Electoral Reform
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by slap1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
I see folks oiling their guns. . .God, we need ur intervention. . .
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by bisiaet: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
But this is very unfortunate> How do we describe all these madness in Aso Rock if all these informations are geniue I don't know what a hell all these Yar' adua madness so engolfed us so much. I am beginning to feel very uncomfortable with all these so called "caucus" what do they think they are? Can any one for the second time after Obj. did it to imposed Yar'adua on Nigeria again?

Is this democracy? Very unfortunate we have silly FEC who want to be reckon with at all cost and want position by all means, we have a dead House members both upper and lower who are completely a dead dog who can not stand up to their feet and say here we are so shameful. So is Yar' adua and his so called northern caucus want to hold the whole Nigeria on ransom again? I think this time around they will fail.

Jonathan should not resign and must never resign let them(the so called silly caucus) do their worst. As they said openly that if even Yar 'adua is on wheelchair he will continue as president so also if heaven want to fall let it fall Jonathan must not resign. The idiots now turn Nigeria to a banana republic, they turn Nigeria to a place like a village where the King and the chiefs just do what they want very unfortunate.

I can't imagine one silly Northern man saying it in Newspaper that Turai the wife of Yar'ardua should take over are these people sick? So if husband is the president then the wife too is president? Then may be later the son and the daughter even possible the gate man will one day too be president is that what they are telling us?

We are waiting and we shall see.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by rickie4us(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
wait a minute! could this story be true?

this country is really confused ,

we have a got a stinking corpse for a president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3jgK-AXLhk&feature=grec
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by igboboy1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
Me i know say i no dey slack, Ak-47 check
rocket launcher check
bow and arrow check
communication with my naija bros check

Me i no dey provoke, but if dem enter my domain dem go hear nweeeeee
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Hendryx(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
nah wah
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by deb(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
kaecy5:

i sense some sarcasm in your post.

well Nobody is going no where, when we wanted to leave some years back they refused, every body would die in this sinking boat

Well, we know to whose advantage it will be to "remain together" even South South are getting more stronger
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by vislabraye(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
This ngat to be a joke,
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by alldone(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
resign for where. the president is not available, we are not even sure if the whole thing was not stage managed.
who has seen him?
not even the ag. president.

he can not resign na niger delta man. nothing dey happen.

let us be truthful to ourself.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by VPG: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
grin Fela don talk am tey tey.
Demo Crazy
Crazy Demo
Demostration of Craze
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Tcrack(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
Goodluck should have acted fast. once you are the president whether acting or not, you have alot of powers. Goodluck should have used it in time.the north will never give up power without a firce fight because thats the only natural resources they have.
God bless Nigeria
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by lekside44(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
it is very wrong for SSS to search the office of the commander in chief of a country. mr good luck is not the president and is only acting for the president. Mr yaradua should be grateful to Mr jonathan for carrying out his task while he was away. i do not see anything that should cause quarrel. yaradua should only write the national assembly that i am back and continue as president. chike.
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by Zipper002: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2010
@deluxecad-Who controls the SSS? This account can't be true. Why would they ransack his office. Goodluck cannot resign. We'll go to war!

Who are you to say "who controls the SSS", Guy watch your mouth, !!! if i tell you that i know where you are now& what kind of thing you do. will you be surprised, !! you have no idea what is at work or who you are dealing with.

Goodluck is behaving like mrs Patricia Ete former speaker, advisers are dangerous he'll just have to learn it the hard way. resign or be removed. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The prophet on the sun newspaper had already predicted that Goodluck will not finish his tenure as VP, AND IT IS COMING TO PASS
Re: SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office by hbrednic: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
all hail one nigeria cheesy cheesy yeye country.
the northerners worn the war,so they should be allowed to rule nigeria till eternity,its their right.
if you need power,be ready to fight for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings / Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai / 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.