Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night (50167 Views)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
The lighting looks better than Lekki at night. grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by bleskid: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
jaszplus12:

the new governor changed everything including the citizens perspectives!!
even the local government areas are getting good roads now!!
iam glad to hear that .... That man have tried oo

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by rasheedmalik113: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is beautiful like London

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by chichichilolo1(f): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
See my state oo
Well-done Dr umahi
He is doing extremely well

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Opakan2: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ebonyi people are developmentally inclined and are usually brilliant. I know cos one of my closest pals is from Ebonyi and they guy is super smart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by chichichilolo1(f): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is t
kidwave:
Nonsense they will only show the city. What about the inner villages. Are the roads like this too? Are the lights Shining like the City's?
is there any Country or state that does not have villages? Even US has

4 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by goshee: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2017
deji17:
Where did the money to do all this come from? I'm sure not from state IGR. It's our Oyel money. Nobody from SE should shout marginalisation again o. See FG presence yanfun yanfun.

Appreciate Buhari who bailed out states and who continue to send monthly allocations from Abuja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just tell me you are joking cus if this is all you can contribute then you are a stark fool

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Not looking bad! It would be nice if it can be sustained throughout the city at the very least.

https://www.positivenaija.com/forum/
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by goshee: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2017
bionixs:
which Enugu? that is Undensi round about. the roads leading to that round about are , golf club road, govt house road, stadium road... i went there some weeks ago. it looks prettier if you are there live. for those ignorant fellows who gave you likes for misleading people on this platform,SORRY
lolsss the guy mean that Enugu is the best planned city in nigeria not that the picture is enugu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by zulex880: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2017
bionixs:
which Enugu? that is Undensi round about. the roads leading to that round about are , golf club road, govt house road, stadium road... i went there some weeks ago. it looks prettier if you are there live. for those ignorant fellows who gave you likes for misleading people on this platform,SORRY
What are you saying? Re read my comment

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by rossycute: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Good governor my toes. Confusing the ppl he can confuse. Constructing, demolishing and reconstructing roads. Fooling d ppl he can. Killing ppl with tax. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by cuteboy2: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2017
goziedave:
The first pinchure is not Abakaliki..

Precisely my thoughts. The blazing refinery lights is a dead give away. There is no refinery in Ebony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by gozzlin: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Femich18:

Must you result to this? This isn't necessary

It's "must you resort to this", not "must you result to this". Learn to write good English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by mmsen: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2017
9jayes:
One of the poorest state in Nigeria

One of the poorest states in southern Nigeria.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by greatface(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Wow grin
The Second And Third Picture Is Udensi RoundAbout But The First Is Where? Spera Indo?

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by supereagle(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Nigeria Physios will gather there come October for a week long conference.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Sebastine1606(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2017
What are people going to do in abroad sef, see abroad here na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Kayceewyte(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Oga, stop hating and take a 'chill pill'. All the roads leading to the 13 LGA and Their respective villages are Tared. If you think am lying, visit Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by greatface(m): 1:18am On Sep 08, 2017
to be honest, dave umahi have tried better than some governors but many people don't know some other things that happen behind the media.

1. workers(civil servants) salaries are cut almost half for savings in a kind of personal account managed by the governor.

2. most of this lights falls off walls after or within 1 month of it's installation.

3. the amount of money budgeted for this projects is enough to complete solid projects.

4. he has left some almost completed projects of the past administration to detoriate probably because he don't want much credit to be accorded to the initiators.

dave have done quiet great in roads and road maintenance but there are still many things to do than having his media crew showcase lights installed on old walls of past administrations over and over again.

dave started well but he is almost ending up as a media achiever than a real victor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by greatface(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2017
zulex880:

No its Enugu make your findings
I still believe A.I is better planned than Enugu just that their are less structures yet.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by greatface(m): 1:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Abfinest007:
beautiful when will state be like this. even with the crude oil no development I don't think it is crude but groundnut oil
Are You From Bayelsa?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Tripplejay23(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2017
watch free Live EPL on your phone for free with this app CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by banmee(m): 1:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Davepal:
The best planed city in Nigeria.

No city in Nigeria is well planned. None.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by bravemargaio(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Fantes(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Even in this recession,who say money no dey?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Macjossy: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Pls this is not abakiliki....i stay there...nothing like this.....
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Diegoballer: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Wow. What a beautiful city. Finally, one can proudly say "" I'm from Abakaliki "

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Diegoballer: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Macjossy:
Pls this is not abakiliki....i stay there...nothing like this.....
you are insane.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2017
banmee:

No city in Nigeria is well planned. None.
uyo and enugu are well planned to the best if my knowledge
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2017
bionixs:
Lol..nigger e be like no sabi comprehend.
See as you just spew trash without understanding the guy

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ladyjumong(f): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Awwwn, home sweet home, when will i see ya
buh wait ooo, hope he ave constructed that nkaliki road leading to oruizor undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 08, 2017
biafranation:
Spaced book...waiting for children of hate to come in. Today you will enter one chance...what will happen to you, you will be surprised.

You're a selfish asshat grin

You have this kind power and you're letting Nigerians suffer without helping the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.