Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night (50111 Views)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by winnersmith: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Served there too 15B... Hook me up with your contact
slyd90:
yea Dave Umahi is working served there B15 ...that's Amusement round aboutgringrin

keep the good work sir ..
small but mighty state
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Unwana, Afikpo North, can I pm you?
Ladyjumong:
ezza. u ?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by kwyllancy: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Awwwn, home sweet home, when will i see
ya

buh wait ooo, hope he ave constructed that nkaliki road leading to oruizor undecided
[quote][/quote]

Yes, I am from Nkaliki but d link to Oriuzor will be completed soon
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by slyd90(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2017
winnersmith:
Served there too 15B... Hook me up with your contact
i have no contact there anymore..
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Debra911(f): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Aunty, that first picture isn't Abakaliki. I've been here for close to three months.
OK now, I maybe wrong.
So for ur mind within 'just' 3months u don reach the whole AI.
People who claim they know all areas in AI actually know nothing abt it, I'm not an indigene of AI,but I've bin here for 4years. AI is actually developed beyond wat u might think, Umahi is doing all his possible best to make his state beautiful with d use of electricity, every street light has generator mounted supplied by diesel coming from Umahi's company, Umahi deals in oil business, so don't be surprised if u see street light in all AI. Aside such development, Most citizens are not happy cos some gov workers are not paid salaries. I'm not here to give u proves, ds argument will continue and it will yield no result, argument like this are childish and pointless, its not a must u accept my proves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ttipsy(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2017
abbeyty:

But you cannot see any untarred road in USA villages or with no electricity
are you comparing Nigeria with the Us?

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ladyjumong(f): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2017
kwyllancy:

Yes, I am from Nkaliki but d link to Oriuzor will be completed soon
i hope so oo

not when sombori wil be kumin bk he/she will jumbing up and down inside taxi grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ladyjumong(f): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Piiko:
Unwana, Afikpo North, can I pm you?
huh, any p
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by greatseed: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2017
I smell lies!!! shocked
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
huh, any p
yes undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by abbeyty(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Ttipsy:
are you comparing Nigeria with the Us?

why not, are those living there have two heads ?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ladyjumong(f): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Piiko:
yes undecided
lol ok grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by kwyllancy: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i hope so oo

not when sombori wil be kumin bk he/she will jumbing up and down inside taxi grin grin grin
[quote][/quote]

grin It should have been completed b4 Xmas....Pls let's hook up on 08032645863 / michaelwhyte730@gmail.com
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by kechywillz(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Ur moniker says betterabiastate but why can't Abia state be like ebony state in reality
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ttipsy(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2017
abbeyty:

why not, are those living there have two heads ?
OK compare your village to any village in the Us. Even their county is far better than state capitals in Nigeria.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by cossyjay: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
gud to see how wonderful my abakaliki look
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by blessingee: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2017
The same place i served in 2006? I could hardly stay there because it was dead boring. Had to go to New Haven/Independence Layout Enugu every now and then just to catch fun...wow!
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2017
bishop47:
Wheelbarrow
I no follow oh.

Only people for state capital get am.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2017
ojeffo:

Get ur voters card
To do what vote anothe problem? I better let then get who they want.

A woman was made Chairman of kastina ala LGA in Benue State without election and was approved by the Governor.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by tolexy123: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2017
grin
dominique:

And your point is?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by tolexy123: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Moneyyy:

NO WORDS, I GIVE UP!
lol grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2017
where u based??
Ladyjumong:
lol ok grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by olarababi(f): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2017
elobrave:
Those re just the two beautiful parts of the state, spera in deo junction & gov house roundabout. The gov slashed workers salary, huge tax in d state & the governor does almost the whole contract himself. Don't be deceived by those two pic, people especially workers are crying in that state.
my friend stop talking crab....apard from the EBSU lecturers who's salary where being slashed small, all other sector of the state are being payed in full. The reason for the slash us because they where payed extra one month salary in December. And once ASUU and FG come to aggreement, they will be paied all their money.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Ladyjumong(f): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
kwyllancy:

grin It should have been completed b4 Xmas....Pls let's hook up on 08032645863 / michaelwhyte730@gmail.com
undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i hope so oo

Nice to meet a fellow ebonyian living in uyo.. Btw I stay at ikpa road, uyo.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by kwyllancy: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
undecided[/
][quote]

Hmmmmm. ......... Thank you cool
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by LaconicINC: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
cowleg:
I'm a corper serving in abakiliki, I want to engage myself with a part time job or skill acquisition. Please help me redefine my future.
you can start by selling cowleg
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by LaconicINC: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Debra911:

OK now, I maybe wrong.
So for ur mind within 'just' 3months u don reach the whole AI.
People who claim they know all areas in AI actually know nothing abt it, I'm not an indigene of AI,but I've bin here for 4years. AI is actually developed beyond wat u might think, Umahi is doing all his possible best to make his state beautiful with d use of electricity, every street light has generator mounted supplied by diesel coming from Umahi's company, Umahi deals in oil business, so don't be surprised if u see street light in all AI. Not all citizens are not even happy cos some gov workers are not paid salaries. I'm not here to give u proves, ds argument will continue and it will yield no result, argument like this are childish and pointless, its not a must u accept my proves.
that is the painful part actually, government workers are impoverished, so sad
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by chichichilolo1(f): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
abbeyty:

But you cannot see any untarred road in USA villages or with no electricity
like one comedian said US is experiencing menopause whereas Nigeria is hitting puberty so don't compare them.
I was only trying to point out that the most developed nations of the world also have villages albeit much more better than even towns in developing countries
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by sweetilicious(f): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
ceda99:
2 pictures of the best part of a city does not define the whole city.
I THINK YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR SOMEWHERE AND HAVE A SEAT.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by greatface(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
olarababi:

my friend stop talking crab....apard from the EBSU lecturers who's salary where being slashed small, all other sector of the state are being payed in full. The reason for the slash us because they where payed extra one month salary in December. And once ASUU and FG come to aggreement, they will be paied all their money.
Are You Not The One Talking Crab?

go to the civil servants especially those employed in SEB/UBEB and tell them their salaries are not slashed for what he called savings. then come back and tell us what their reply is.

By the way, do you know why he wants to stop civil servants from using social media like facebook?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
LaconicINC:
you can start by selling cowleg
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.