Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP (7303 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wonder if 95% of people in this section know what's PEP undecided undecided

well, I made love to a lady after I came, I saw stain of blood on my JOHNSON angry sad is was so disgusting and scary because I don't know her status. Though she claim to be health worker and all but I was still curious running a test together with her to clear my conscience to no avail. Yeah I regretted that moment because I was drunk that night. If not, there was no way I was gonna have unprotected sex with this lady.
So I decided to go get a PEP which I have been taking over a week now. But the drugs is so powerful that I fall sick on Friday. Since they born me I have never felt so uncomfortable like the drugs made me. But I must endure it all. Taking ARV for the rest of my life is worse than suffering just for a month.
Yea when you have unprotected sex or feel you have been exposed to hiv, kindly take PEP within 72 hours of the exposure and you won't be infected. Doctors here should explain more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by BlackDBagba: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Badmanbay(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
You never see chomchin

get well soon bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
You may be safe tho...due to the fact that you were drunk,your sexual prowess increased,so you made love to her heavily that she bled...you digged into the wrong place.

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
I swear our slay mamas/papas have no idea what's pep even some mod. Op this your nice informative topic will never reach front page cheesy grin
Nigerians are too backward for my liking

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by walepackage(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
That is why it is unsafe to kpansh,when you are too high.You are vulnerable at that time,and prone to "had i know" after your eyes clear.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Post Exposure Prophylaxis...

https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/hiv-prevention/using-hiv-medication-to-reduce-risk/post-exposure-prophylaxis

are you doctor I have got so many questions I need to ask. This pep is too harsh on my body. I was asked to stop taking for two days, will continue tomorrow evening cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
the cost of PEP drug is ?
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by kkon(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where can you get it to Buy?
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by FemiEddy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
You may be safe tho...due to the fact that you were drunk,your sexual prowess increased,so you made love to her heavily that she bled...you digged into the wrong place.
Wow.....perfect assumption

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

well, I made love to a lady after I came, I saw stain of blood on my JOHNSON angry sad is was so disgusting and scary because I don't know her status. Though she claim to be health worker and all but I was still curious running a test together with her to clear my conscience to no avail. Yeah I regretted that moment because I was drunk that night. If not, there was no way I was gonna have unprotected sex with this lady.
So I decided to go get a PEP which I have been taking over a week now. But the drugs is so powerful that I fall sick on Friday. Since they born me I have never felt so uncomfortable like the drugs made me. But I must endure it all. Taking ARV for the rest of my life is worse than suffering just for a month.
Yea when you have unprotected sex or feel you have been exposed to hiv, kindly take PEP within 72 hours of the exposure and you won't be infected. Doctors here should explain more
Well, you have done the right thing by taking PEP. But note that it is still highly important that you screen yourself for HIV (Since you didn't mention that you have done it.), Hepatitis B virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C virus(HCV). If your HBV screening is negative (that is normal), then you might also need HBV vaccines.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
djpop100:
the cost of PEP drug is ?

kkon:
Where can you get it to Buy?

you can get it for free in some government hospitals and NGOs
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by NCANpatroller: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
For ya mind now. You sabi PEP?
Ode!
First few days ll be tough. But take heart
You ll expérience diarrhoea, itching, night sweating and definitely nightmares including drowsiness.

You ll be fine

It was tough. I scaled thru. My exposure was needle prick not penile prick

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
thesicilian:

Well, you have done the right thing.

yea I know but the side effect of this drugs is better imagined than experience angry sad I can't wait for 30 days to come and go undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:
For ya mind now. You sabi PEP?
Ode!
First few days ll be tough. But take heart
You ll expérience diarrhoea, itching, night sweating and definitely nightmares including drowsiness.

You ll be fine

It was tough. I scaled thru. My exposure was needle prick not penile prick

the nightmare is the worst of it all, I can feel the itching too bro

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

yea I know but the side effect of this drugs is better imagined than experience angry sad I can't wait for 30 days to come and go undecided
Pls check the rest of my comment.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by FitnessDoctor: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

It still sounds like you didn't learn your lessons.. Although your experience has passed down a lot of knowledge...

I commend you for that

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Pls check the rest of my comment.

they tested me before giving me the pep and it was negative
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by NCANpatroller: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

the nightmare is the worst of it all, I can feel the itching too bro

Which of the PEP are you using?
What's the dosage?
Forgotten the name of the one I took.
The caplet is so big. I always break it into 2. Pink in color. One per day

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Which of the PEP are you using?
What's the dosage?
Forgotten the name of the one I took.
The caplet is so big. I always break it into 2. Pink in color. One per day

1 per day, my is white in colour 152m

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef now...

Come see PEP ...

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

HIV can be treated according to scientific evidence if treated within the first 20days only, take ARV drugs if you suspect an infection right away consistently and you will be fine God willing...stop it...
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It still sounds like you didn't learn your lessons.. Although your experience has passed down a lot of knowledge...

I commend you for that

why you said that

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by NCANpatroller: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

1 per day, my is white in colour 152m

Pele. You ll pull through. A lot of pple quit cos of nightmares. Pls dont

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Headlesschicken(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin Abstinence still remains d key,death no wan know whether u been high or not... Shine yuh eyes...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Pele. You ll pull through. A lot of pple quit cos of nightmares. Pls dont

I'm thinking of stopping because of diarrhoea my stomach pains me everday and I feel like vomiting most times. The pain is out of this world I swear angry sad
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by NCANpatroller: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

I'm thinking of stopping because of diarrhoea my stomach pains me everday and I feel like vomiting most times. The pain is out of this world I swear angry sad

Yea and nausea too

I vomit every morning like morning sickness
I am always in the toilet for diarrhoea

Do you know the girls status?
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chumada: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Yea and nausea too

I vomit every morning like morning sickness
I am always in the toilet for diarrhoea

Do you know the girls status?

according to her negative and a health worker, I'm just being scared
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by NCANpatroller: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

Taaa!
Carry urselves to NACA and run tests asap.
Was she drunk too?
Now she is a health worker. What kinda health worker doesnt know the risk of unprotected sex?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by queenfav(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow.. Sorry bro.. Prevention is better than cure. Please try to have a serious girlfriend, get married if you can and stay faithful or hold body!The fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom.. Asides HIV test, go get tested for Hepatitis B and C, den pls get the vaccine if you are in the clear!Finally as an active guy, biko have spare condoms in your wallet,just in case so you don't allow 5 minutes sweet thing, mess up your life! All the best, i am sure you would be fine.

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by czarina(f): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Taaa!
Carry urselves to NACA and run tests asap.
Was she drunk too?
Now she is a health worker. What kinda health worker doesnt know the risk of unprotected sex?
End Time health worker.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by queenfav(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

As a health worker, she is at risk sef. Do u know the number of infected blood and body fliuds health workers are exposed to on a daily basis? One small mistake, it has happened o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.