Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55435 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akinszz: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
kynbasil01:
that's your assumption. .we have seen worse. .buhari a case study
yes... anyways, we are in a season of sweet talks just like what Jonathan used 'I had no shoe', 'I was shoeless from birth till I finished university', and buhari came, ' I will kill corruption', corruption will die when i become president' 'vote for change'. yet, nothing has changed. so I don't tell me the unprecedented miracles atiku is about to perform.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Snow5:

I swear to God.. These politicians are using juju to campaign.. Because what am reading here on nairaland is amazing... Almost 65% of the comments are advocating for atiku... Are they paid to do it or what?

After all what happened in buhari's own... The youths won't still Learn?... My chest!!!
Most of the comments in support of Buhari come from the Buhari Media Center.While those in support of Atiku come from his campaign organisation.No one in their right mindset will support either of these failed politicians that have nothing to offer.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Deeldorado: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
You can criticize Atiku on many grounds but you can't deny he is cosmopolitan and pragmatic. I actually feel if he can honestly deploy these traits in governance, he will make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Snow5(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
Most of the comments in support of Buhari come from the Buhari Media Center.While those in support of Atiku come from his campaign organisation.No one in their right mindset will support either of these failed politicians that have nothing to offer.

I believe so.. Because I can't figure it out how they still support useless people that meant no good for the nation..other than their selves and family with generation unborn

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Ushafaiza(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Overtime i have observed Atiku seem to posses practical and well detail plan on how Nigeria leadership issues can be handle, since 2014 APC primary election, he made available through several platforms on how to tackle Nigeria problems if voted into office, but Nigerians didn't give him the opportunity, now he is doing same and despite the hardship people are passing through under PMB, some people are still shouting Sai BABA, this time now around Nigerians should consider someone with practical records of achievements as an individual than this phantom mai gaskiya who has impoverished the masses, and for me ATIKU is the man.
BTW am a foundation member of APC (CPC to APC)

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mpowa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
HottestFire:

Atiku will have to expend his energy defending corruption allegations than campaigning for votes.

Haliburton scandal is still there and people with details have not even surfaced with facts. He is still test running, when Baba Iyabo is on your matter believe me, only God can save you.

grin First Thing First, He need to Kill Baba Iyabo. Because that one is number 1 Nemesis...Then How does he overcome all his corrupt antecedents? It's Mission Impossible.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akinszz: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
positivelord:

Yes, I got the calculation wrong..but at least you got my point, he was relatively young then..I mean it baffles me that we will accept a man since he left power in 1983 can only raise 150 cow, as against Atiku who have employed over a million pple.
are you saying we should vote for a bigger thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Ladiva: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way

I salute whoever did your zombie programming, it is deeply embedded.

Did you bother to read Atiku's response? Did you try to investigate? You want people to respect your Buhari but can't accord other elders/leaders same.

Your mumu is epic. Don't bother, I'm done replying you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mpowa(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
positivelord:

Yes, I got the calculation wrong..but at least you got my point, he was relatively young then..I mean it baffles me that we will accept a man since he left power in 1983 can only raise 150 cow, as against Atiku who have employed over a million pple.
We've started again...Comparison between two evils; are they the only two people in Nigeria? That is what happened in the last election, Mr Corruption/Clueless Jonathan Vs Old Rigid Tribal Soldier Buhari, When will the young people of this country wake up, Must we keep choosing between two terrible choices?
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by positivetaught: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
He was indicted by United States Senate for collecting bribe from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.Why do you think he is banned from going to USA and his wife Relocated to United Arab Emirates.
OK Atiku is corrupt, let buhari investigate the haliburton bribery scandal as he promised n let's see who n who is involved. so much noise was made about $20b looting in NNPC during Johnathan, I wonder why the audit report ordered by Johnathan has not been disproved up till now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Xfemt(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
the guy u quoted is definitely more patriotic Dan u, d ever be.

u think patriotism is by steady moronic sycophantic babblings here on nairaland?
no mind d idiot I just dislike dis op wit passion how can some body be so sentimental toward
every political issue except for PMB or APC how dumb can some one be

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
positivetaught:
OK Atiku is corrupt, let buhari investigate the haliburton bribery scandal as he promised n let's see who n who is involved. so much noise was made about $20b looting in NNPC during Johnathan, I wonder why the audit report ordered by Johnathan has not been disproved up till now.
Buhari won't investigate $180 million Halliburton bribery because 2 former Head of States OBJ and Abdusalami got indicted as well as Atiku.APC under Buhari is only interested in embarking on a fake anti-corruption war

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by chymes0359(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here

We are not talking about that other country

Please take note

Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments
This not about who is eligable to make comment here, but you makin' stwepid sense when u ought not to...
We know you here as over graze APC buffon, make sense when not to, and turn stwepid when not necessary..
Stop making sense shameless miscreants

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by BennyMaiNasara(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku is one considerate politician I think. He empowers his people. better than those building industries and taking monies abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Without any reservation, corrupt or not, Atiku is my choice for 2019. Even if he stole the funds, he has invested them locally and have employed severally.

The man supports my ideologies. We must re-structure the zoological republic of Baboons, Monkeys, Hyenas and jackals.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Xfemt(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Like ?
ameachi, fayemi, tinubu, fashola, silver, buhari, magu, what happened to d suspended minister and DG DSS abi watin dem do Nigerians no deserve to know
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Without any reservation, corrupt or not, Atiku is my choice for 2019. Even if he stole the funds, he has invested them locally and have employed severally.

The man supports my ideologies. We must re-structure the zoological republic of Baboons, Monkeys, Hyenas and jackals.
Why not support and campaign for Evans the kidnapper to be President.If you can support a thief openly you can also support a kidnapper
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
Why isn't Evans the kidnapper as President.If you can support a thief openly you can also support a kidnapper

Swear that you have no stolen a piece of meat from mama's pot of soup before. Please swear my little friend. That you have not stolen some coins from Daddy's purse before.

My support for Atiku is 100% cos he is the best amongst the evils. That man is civil.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Swear that you have no stolen a piece of meat from mama's pot of soup before. Please swear my little friend. That you have not stolen some coins from Daddy's purse before.

My support for Atiku is 100% cos he is the best amongst the evils. That man is civil.
Best among the evils is what got Nigerianto this sorry state.We had to choose between Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari,two terrible choices.We still have time to find a credible candidate possibly even from the private sector.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
Best among the evils is what got Nigerianto this sorry state.We had to choose between Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari,two terrible choices.We still have time to find a credible candidate possibly even from the private sector.

Nigeria is too corrupt to find a saint who can win an election. We must first of all focus on those who can change the lives of people having themselves invested in the country that has no infrastructures. Jonathan never invested in Nigeria on a scale of Atiku. We all know Buhari is incapable of knowledge of economy and business.

We have two choices, Atiku and second choice is me.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by correctguy101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Nigeria is too corrupt to find a saint who can win an election. We must first of all focus on those who can change the lives of people having themselves invested in the country that has no infrastructures. Jonathan never invested in Nigeria on a scale of Atiku. We all know Buhari is incapable of knowledge of economy and business.

We have two choices, Atiku and second choice is me.

I swear that I would mobilize my entire local community and neighbor communities to vote for you if you ever contest.

The problem is, I don't even know who's behind your moniker but if you be serious on contesting please make it known and you'll be surprised many nairalanders would do same as I swore to do.

But for now, I could only think of voting for Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
akinszz:
yes... anyways, we are in a season of sweet talks just like what Jonathan used 'I had no shoe', 'I was shoeless from birth till I finished university', and buhari came, ' I will kill corruption', corruption will die when i become president' 'vote for change'. yet, nothing has changed. so I don't tell me the unprecedented miracles atiku is about to perform.
I'm not preaching 4 Atiku. .. I'm just airing my opinions
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
akinszz:
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.
you don't have to be a president to impact on people. Bill Gates is doing it, Mark is doing it, some billionaires forbes don't recognise are doing it. Bill does not complain that the republicans sidelined him. Dangote does not. Atiku should forget politics and help reduce poverty in the North.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by 2innocent(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way
my friend go get a life, Atiku is much more better than the clown u have as president, his companies speaks for him, is he d only corrupt Politician? Wat did others do wt deir loots, including buhari that is addicted to ministry of petroleum. nigerians are sometimes annoyingly dumb

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akinszz: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
kynbasil01:
I'm not preaching 4 Atiku. .. I'm just airing my opinions
cool..
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by 5oyad: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Keneking:
But he will be better than Buhari

WE ARE NOT VOTING FOR ANY BETTER THAN CANDIDATE AGAIN. WE ARE SELECTING THE RIGHT CANDIDATE. THAT IS HOW WE VOTED FOR BUHARI BECAUSE HE WAS BETTER THAN JONATHAN.....SEE WHERE WE ARE TODAY
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by rose54321: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
While i'm not a fan of any form of kleptomaniac behavior.
Atiku is still a lesser evil, even if the funds were stolen as alleged, he reinvested it into the system.
This not only improves the economy (adding to our GDP) it also creates job opportunities for the masses.

Its far better than those that lock the money up in houses (yielding no profit whatsoever, just losing value due to inflation), or those that keep buying houses in Dubai, Atlanta and the likes, houses that will remain unoccupied.

So say what you like, Mr. Atiku is still way better than most of our politicians. The university in Adamawa is a clear example, such wonderful partnership with the Americans.
If the only alternative 2019 is Atiku, he's got my votes oh.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Bizibi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Still better than the free loader called Buhari that has not been able to even run a barbing Salon successfully in his life but depend on free oil money from the day he joined the Nigerian Army till date ..I never thought I would say this because I have been one of Atikus greatest critic in the past but today after what we have suffered under this useless character called Buhari I am ready to give Atiku a shot if Yemi Osinbanjo won't be allowed to contest ..Atiku over El Rufai or Buhari anytime
we need someone who is less controversial......
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
rose54321:
While i'm not a fan of any form of kleptomaniac behavior.
Atiku is still a lesser evil, even if the funds were stolen as alleged, he reinvested it into the system.
This not only improves the economy (adding to our GDP) it also creates job opportunities for the masses.

It far better than those that lock the money up in houses (yielding no profit whatsoever, just losing value due to inflation), or those that keep buying housing in Dubai, Atlanta and the likes, houses that will remain unoccupied.

So say what you like, Mr. Atiku is still way better than most of our politicians. The university in Adamawa is a clear example, such wonderful partnership with the Americans.
If he's the only alternative 2019 is Atiku, he's got my votes oh.

I will vote for Atiku the day he goes to America and is not arrested for collecting bribes from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
kynbasil01:
Atiku is better than 100 buhari put together. ....his company intel was the biggest oil n gas logistic firm before 1994...it's only paid people like you who reasons from the anus supports that calamity called buhari. ..

In your mind, you made sense. Listen to ursef. Can you tell us the history of Atiku's wealth. We all know how Dangote started from the scratch. Tell us about Atiku. A billionaire custom officer. Can we just think with our heads for ones?
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by olukenny: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Same way bubu was introduce to us... politicians always know how to manipulate the masses. I know one day our nation will be great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.