Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55428 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mbjsuki(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

are will not already a laughing stock?

We can as well do our best not to turn it into a comedy series, this country should not be another "Fuji House of Commotion "!
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by sandland: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
The companies he stole money to build.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by piagetskinner(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerians never learn...watch and see how they vote for Atiku come 2019

anyway I blame our political system...there is little or no competition.. if its not APC it is PDP
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

he's reducing poverty in north and in Nigeria as an individual, but as a President with ideas from Private sector no doubt he will do well
seriously, I am yet to see that. You don't need to be in government to show your ideas. You don't need to be a president to implement ideas also. Was Okorocha not in the private sector, The trump everyone is talking about was once in the private sector. Government should be left for a particular sect of individuals. Most business men don't fly well as political leaders. Tho business and government can be said to have the same process and methods but there can't be governance without sentiments. In my opinion, Atiku should focus more on causes for the North and forget Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here

We are not talking about that other country

Please take note

Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments
grin grin POTO POTO COUNTRY you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by topbollz(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku for President! Naso ! Our mumu no go finish chai. One President will come try so haaarrrd to destroy and emblezzle the day light out of the country and then another will come try harrrrder to clean the mess of the previous government. No sooner than things start taking shape. Another thief in Sheep clothing will come, highlight How stupid Nigerians her to allow the current president adjust our extravagant life and how life was better during days of corruption that benefitted the economy immensely and helped us grow into an economy that entered into recession when it had opportunity to save for rainy days.

It was one president that left huge foreign reserve for Nigeria to grow. It was another that came to deplete it even in the face of abundance and high price of crude oil. It was some president that helped eliminate our external debt. It was another that returned us back to the status quo.

As long as some tribes and people feel their pockets are being lined better in the face of corruption we can only have a Seasaw Economy that is going back and forth. Let's face facts and pray for the Good of Nigeria, else generations to come so we go still dey talk how things will become better.

I pray for a Futuristic President. I pray for a candidate that will bring goodness to the Land. I pray for corruption to be reduced to point of elimination. I pray for Nigeria to take its place among Top Developed Nations in the world. I pray for a Patriotic President that sees Nigeria and not some part of the Nigerian map. I pray for a President surrounded by those that want the good of Nigeria. I pray for a President that would make me a proud citizen of Nigeria home and aboard. I pray for a President that loves the youth, care for the aged, attends to Social and Infrastructural needs of Nigeria. I pray for strategist and implementers that will leave marks of development everywhere on the Nigerian map to come take over the system.

I pray for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by trilobite: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't know what's more surprising : his defense or his defenders?

Someone just said that at least he used his stolen funds to invest in the country and would make a good president.....hmm.....smh.

The moment you realize that this country will forever be ruled by hungry illiterates will be the day you achieve inner peace.

I have, you all should.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by IDnoble1: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.

If ruling Nigeria successfully is about having lots of Ideas only, GEJ could have been more successful than any other Presidents in Nigeria history. Or OBJ doesn't have the idea, huh?
And What are the ideas in Atiku, tell me. we know the politicians with ideas in this nation.
And you should even say Alison-Madueke or Amaechi can be the best Nigeria President because we don't need a saint as a leader.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by IDnoble1: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

he's reducing poverty in north and in Nigeria as an individual, but as a President with ideas from Private sector no doubt he will do well
You are running yur business successfully doesn't mean you can run Nigeria well, Nigeria is too complex than what you are saying. what is the big deal in running a private business successfully. is he the first? his own is even minor compared to some other Nigerians. And Nigeria major problem is not about administration but about Corruption.
So is it Atiku that does shady deals that will now help the nation,shu?
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Odelhorno1990: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Front it when you have it, Former VP Atiku has. With PMB corruption at NNPC, Head of statement he could only own cows yet many in Niger republic while few in Daura, what a visionless President! Whether looted funds or not, ATIKU is huge employer of labours across the country.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Emimade: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply right from Kogi state. to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by sarrki(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2017
genghiskhan007:

grin grin POTO POTO COUNTRY you mean

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Makapedia post=60218748]Former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku on Thursday listed some of his companies in a tensed twitter conversation over allegation that he owned Mikano, the generating plant company and may end Nigerian up in darkness should he become President in 2019.

A twitter user, @adewoleade, has accused him that the companies he own were set up by looted funds from 1999 to 2007 when he was the country's vice President.

Another user, Sobajoā€¸ @najash_sani said Gotel communications in 2008, A.U.N & Faro were both funded in 2004.
The youths are now stand for their right, speak for their future... let's go there!
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by perfectgen(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.
I like your style of thinking; we on the other side of the divide know the Nigerian problem but are we willing to solve it when we get to positions of power and influence then what are we doing about getting to such positions?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Even if he's looted our coffer, he has reinvested larger part of it for the benefit of Nigerians! Do you know how many Nigerians living a good life under Atiku? Please Atiku, create more companies I am pleading with you! Another woman looted like him and all she could think of is buying houses!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.