Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55437 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by deafeyez: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way

Yes I might vote for him because if he wins, he will increase in investment in Nigerian and increase employment.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by ayagha: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Intels was already in existence before 1999,too many ignorant youths with access to the internet

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Azam101: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here
We are not talking about that other country
Please take note
Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments
Woah I love this your reply!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
correctguy101:

I swear that I would mobilize my entire local community and neighbor communities to vote for you if you ever contest.

The problem is, I don't even know who's behind your moniker but if you be serious on contesting please make it known and you'll be surprised many nairalanders would do same as I swore to do.

But for now, I could only think of voting for Atiku

If you desire my candidature, just like many others in my environment think, then trust my judgment. I do not know Atiku in person, but he has so far shown that he is an independent minded business man. All of us had to tread one way or the other to raise venture capital for enterprise building in a country that offers no start-up and seed capital for venture capitalism. So, I can understand Atiku's antecedent. He didnt steal the money and dwell on recycling surrogates to hide the loots while sitting in his mansions like the rest of them thieves. He built schools and factories and stays connected to the masses via twitter and making statements about restructuring without fear of being labelled a discordant voice.

It is for this reason, that I have decided that I will set up a media team to campaign for Atiku with my resources, I do not need any support what so ever. It is the little I can do as a human being to help my country, as I do not have interest in running away from my native land.

I will live here and develop this land. Except there is a better choice out there that is capable of winning the center, Atiku remains my choice at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by bewla(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way
tell me which one no do am no saint only polithifician all the same him no rule state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by lonelydora: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.

This is the reason i will vote Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.
If Atiku owns Mikano then don't expect Nigeria to have improved electricity if Atiku is elected president.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by karzyharsky(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
atiku na my boy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nsien1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
The good thing is that,the money did not get out of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
Best among the evils is what got Nigerianto this sorry state.We had to choose between Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari,two terrible choices.We still have time to find a credible candidate possibly even from the private sector.
No we thougt Buhari was a saint... Infact we thought he was the only person tgat can change naija. As we dey so...na only eleriburuku can win naija election... So no more I better pass my neighbour. Bring out your manifesto and how you planned to achieve it. No more wetin party wan do or what Tinubu, Obj, Soludo etc tell us you will do. Infact, you dont need to cry about naija, just tell us step by step how you plan to change the trend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
An ATIKU is better than 10 Buhari's

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by smirn(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to exhibit your foolishness.
You mean he started stealing as early as when he was 17?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Manofvalor1: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
na jealousy wan kill dem.poor hungry witches. at least atiku invested his loot in nigeria of which nigerians are employed there, unlike many politicians who loot the country dry and stack up looted money in foreign banks and build companies in foreign lands. it is also a known fact that atiku was a successful investor b4 he became a v.p so? unlike some nigerian politicians e.g obj who had nothing b4 they came into power and after they left office they became billionaires.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by generationz(f): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you desire my candidature, just like many others in my environment think, then trust my judgment. I do not know Atiku in person, but he has so far shown that he is an independent minded business man. All of us had to tread one way or the other to raise venture capital for enterprise building in a country that offers no start-up and seed capital for venture capitalism. So, I can understand Atiku's antecedent. He didnt steal the money and dwell on recycling surrogates to hide the loots while sitting in his mansions like the rest of them thieves. He built schools and factories and stays connected to the masses via twitter and making statements about restructuring without fear of being labelled a discordant voice.

It is for this reason, that I have decided that I will set up a media team to campaign for Atiku with my resources, I do not need any support what so ever. It is the little I can do as a human being to help my country, as I do not have interest in running away from my native land.

I will live here and develop this land. Except there is a better choice out there that is capable of winning the center, Atiku remains my choice at the moment.
I thought you wanted biafra, where did this new interest spring from?
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Mujtahida: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria doesn't need men of integrity in the starchy mould of Buhari. The time for that kind of spartan integrity as a criteria for leadership has passed. We need creativity, wit, guile, intelligence. We are all corrupt in Nigeria. No need looking for a Saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mujtahida:
Nigeria doesn't need men of integrity in the starchy mould of Buhari. The time for that kind of spartan integrity as a criteria for leadership has passed. We need creativity, wit, guile, intelligence. We are all corrupt in Nigeria. No need looking for a Saint.
Speak for yourself
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Mujtahida: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
Speak for yourself
I speak based on experience. If you like pretend, that's your cup of Akamu. And I didn't mention your name when I said we are all corrupt. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God doesn't mean Jesus is a sinner. If you are our Jesus good for you. I wonder why we keep looking for incorruptible people. It's just national hypocrisy. Chop and work should be it, abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by lookingfly: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Do have a prove..... If not stfu please.
sarrki:

Atiku No way
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Mujtahida: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
I am part of the movement.Youths should only vote for candidates less than 45 years old.The old cargoes have failed and looted the country blind.Even of the youths fail at least let the money circulate.
I will vote for Yahya Bello. So young ain't he?
I'm just being sarcastic.
Of forms of government let fools contend. What is best is best so said Alexander Pope and I will rephrase it by saying of leadership age in Nigeria let fools(not you- just speaking) contend. What is best is best.

Certainly youth has its own appeal but ultimately the best hand should be the uncompromising criteria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nextstep(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way

Of all the candidates that PDP may field (and their candidate should be from the North if they want to win next election) I think he's the most qualified:

1. The majority of his businesses were in existence before his ascent to power (Governor or VP).
2. His businesses employs several thousands
3. He has displayed fierce loyalty (e.g. to Yaradua senior - and as a result ended on the wrong side of IBB and Abacha)
4. He has been around for a while - though not of the old guard - and has more experience than most of his counterparts in "being successful"
5. He has demonstrated financial prudence, business sense, loyalty (except to OBJ when he was seeking a third term), and integrity, and has built institutions to uplift many.
6. He was part of a turning point in Nigeria's history for the better (reforms, privatization, growth)
7. He is affable and will make friends for us in many nations.

These are the qualities that we are looking for in a leader, and I find the claims about his alleged corruption tenuous at best. Even if you provide facts, we'll likely discover that he stands shoulders above the rest. Even Abiola (RIP) was no saint, yet was highly qualified (and elected) to lead.

Atiku Abubakar for President in 2019

(never mind what I previously said about electing rocks)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nextstep(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mujtahida:

Right on. Even me sef... I cannot say I won't chop yam if you leave me with it grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Mujtahida: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
nextstep:

Right on. Even me sef... I cannot say I won't chop yam if you leave me with it grin
This is the sincerity we need. Not this stupid hypocrisy. If you enter Senate as an upright man, dem give you wetin dem dey share corruptly, you reject am, you will just see it in your account. After you protest, one, two three times you will join the train. It takes immense energy and stamina to stay clean in such places and for what will a man put himself under such pressure? Abeg, since we have institutionalised corruption, chop but do the work. We are not serious about corruption. We just like to make noise with it.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by rinzaugustine: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

This is the best comment ,i have seen since i joined nairaland.Our biggest problem as a nation is that we are always dumb enough to vote people who had never ran even a pure water business in their lives and expect them to improve the economy.OBJ is an evil that has blighted nigerian democracy since 1999.He doesnt want the man to harness his potentials and develop nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Sunnyja: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

This was the only man that talked about jobs for the youths during APC primaries. Lots of youths are silently regretting today having allowing sentiments over rationality. I have worked in one of his company in Onne. I will prefer him to those who claimed to be saint.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by correctguy101(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Believe me, I would give anything to have a man with your kind of views as my CinC and give him the reins to drive the whole country, only if I had the power.

Each time I see your views on matters on this forum, I laugh inwardly for I harbor such views but surprisingly I didn't have to read as much ass you've read, I don't just know how I got to 'just know' things.

Only dumb people will continually bash Atiku, I'm not saying he's a saint but who amongst us is a saint?
He's a necessary evil, compared to the man we have in Aso Rock now.
The only problem I have with especially African politicians is making oaths they won't keep.

Still, for now, if Atiku comes up, I'll give him the benefit of doubt, my only wish is for him to continue investing in the country.

I use to tell my friends this : No politician will be in office and will not put hand in the country's pot of soup, the only thing I want is for any thieving politician to thief as he likes but invest in this country. After all only retards don't know the stolen money invested in the same country will still circular in that same country. Just my way of shutting some up when they start talking about issues like this.

I'm serious about what I said earlier, if you want it, you know how to get it. I'll contribute even psychically to try beat the "arrangeeee" in government offices.

I saw a comment you made some days back about being afraid or tired of being labeled mad because of your views. I use gun beg you, don't stop talking about it, myself and many others here face the same thing and some even worse especially when you can't cater for some of your needs just yet.

imagine being told that your business went South cos you refused to acknowledge Jehovah as the Almighty this is what I'm currently facing now but it was still them Jehovah worshipping betrayers I trusted that ruined everything.

So billyonaire, you aren't facing any persecution to stop posting your ideas and findings. Please continue to share eh.

Gone off topic, but just wanted to make it clear that you owe no one any explanation whatever you choose to believe, especially when you are not going against any natural law or maybe societal rules.

May the forces be with you.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nzeobi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ontarget:

If Atiku owns Mikano then don't expect Nigeria to have improved electricity if Atiku is elected president.
if he actually owns mikano, then he been assured he can still find a way to reprivatize and make phcn more efficient even it means he buying it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mbjsuki(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

This guy is a potential president.

Lest you forget too,he is also a potential fraudster, a certified crook and a looter among other qualifications.
We will be a laughing stock if we ever made a mistake of making a person like "Atiku" as our leader. Let him keep his ideas to himself, Nigeria is not short of any with the population of about 180m.
Please, he can't be the best the country can offer. Let him go home and retire with his loot and stay out of politics.
If he must contest,let him visit America first and return back home safely. Then he will have my vote! Period.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by DonaldJTrump: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
mbjsuki:

Lest you forget too,he is also a potential fraudster, a certified crook and a looter among other qualifications.
We will be a laughing stock if we ever made a mistake of making a person like "Atiku" as our leader. Let him keep his ideas to himself, Nigeria is not short of any with the population of about 180m.
Please, he can't be the best the country can offer. Let him go home and retire with his loot and stay out of politics.
If he must contest,let him visit America first and return back home safely. Then he will have my vote! Period.
are will not already a laughing stock?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mpowa(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
rose54321:
While i'm not a fan of any form of kleptomaniac behavior.
Atiku is still a lesser evil, even if the funds were stolen as alleged, he reinvested it into the system.
This not only improves the economy (adding to our GDP) it also creates job opportunities for the masses.

Its far better than those that lock the money up in houses (yielding no profit whatsoever, just losing value due to inflation), or those that keep buying housing in Dubai, Atlanta and the likes, houses that will remain unoccupied.

So say what you like, Mr. Atiku is still way better than most of our politicians. The university in Adamawa is a clear example, such wonderful partnership with the Americans.
If he's the only alternative 2019 is Atiku, he's got my votes oh.

We don'rt want Lesser evils anymore. New Fresh Futuristic Candidate that will make things better is what we want, Not RECYCLED WASTES, Atiku was VP, what did he achieve? The political class keep giving us terrible choices because we're not demanding better, If we seek, we will find #OURMUMUDONDO!
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by rose54321: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
mpowa:

We don'rt want Lesser evils anymore. New Fresh Futuristic Candidate that will make things better is what we want, Not RECYCLED WASTES, Atiku was VP, what did he achieve? The political class keep giving us terrible choices because we're not demanding better, If we seek, we will find #OURMUMUDONDO!

While you are making sense, lets be realistic here. Nigeria hasn't advanced politically to that level. Its practically impossible in todays politics for a newbie to be elected. Maybe in a decade or so, but not now. So we just have to live with what we have, and exercise our civic responsibility by choosing the lesser evil.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mpowa(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Manofvalor1:
na jealousy wan kill dem.poor hungry witches. at least atiku invested his loot in nigeria of which nigerians are employed there, unlike many politicians who loot the country dry and stack up looted money in foreign banks and build companies in foreign lands. it is also a known fact that atiku was a successful investor b4 he became a v.p so? unlike some nigerian politicians e.g obj who had nothing b4 they came into power and after they left office they became billionaires.
If you agree He looted enough, why don't you advise him to keep enjoying his loots, abi he wants to REFILL? Youths are the reason why this country is not moving forward, our reasoning is somehow...
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nzeobi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
majekdom2:
you don't have to be a president to impact on people. Bill Gates is doing it, Mark is doing it, some billionaires forbes don't recognise are doing it. Bill does not complain that the republicans sidelined him. Dangote does not. Atiku should forget politics and help reduce poverty in the North.
he's reducing poverty in north and in Nigeria as an individual, but as a President with ideas from Private sector no doubt he will do well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.