Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hungry Girls And Their Wahala - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (4966 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Marcelo290(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Every girl wants money, but not all make it a priority...I've been with a couple of girls that never demanded from me, one always sent me airtime sef, and I believe these kind of girls still exist, so stop the hasty generalizations, it all depends on how you present yourself, if you pose like a maga then prepare to be treated like one.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You keep on ranting up and down with the word menstruation. You think it's an insult to girls? You think it's a bad thing? It's a fûcking beautiful process! But since you're sub human, the product of a monkey and a leprous man, I don't expect you to understand. Because you've never seen your fellow baboons menstruate, you think it's a curse. Because you have no mother, its a strange phenomenon to you but let me educate you.
Periods are part and parcel of any healthy, virile woman. It's a sign of virility, a sign of womanhood. It shows the intricacy and intelligence of a woman's reproductive system. That red blood you so detest? It's an elixir. It's the most beautiful liquid on earth. It's a wonderful sign. I still don't expect you to understand. So going about telling girls that they menstruate is just like saying the sky is blue. Yes I bleed every month and I'm fucking proud of it. So you can continue to tell me that.
I'm a menstruating bîtch and I'm proud. While you continue to get gang banged by a while colony of orangutans. I Spit on you again!!

Pls control your sef and act like a lady. Stop swaaarin

Cc

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Tmiky: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhizesther:
Op yes we have girls like that... Girls who Go about fvçking guys for money..But at the same time, we've got decent babes out there... Girls who'ld help u Build a future...It's something I tell people all the time.. I've never collected a dime from Guys I've dated...and I don't see myself doing that..Im not hungry, I may not be as comfortable as I would love to be but at the same time I'm okay with the little I have And would work towards having more..
sure abt this?
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by I888(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhizesther:
Op yes we have girls like that... Girls who Go about fvçking guys for money..But at the same time, we've got decent babes out there... Girls who'ld help u Build a future...It's something I tell people all the time.. I've never collected a dime from Guys I've dated...and I don't see myself doing that..Im not hungry, I may not be as comfortable as I would love to be but at the same time I'm okay with the little I have And would work towards having more..
Nice words, sorry I can't marry 2 wives... grin grin grin I love my Ginaz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What My Girlfriend Said / I Found Millions Under A Rock Behind My House. What A Shock! - Photos / " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.