Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Hungry Girls And Their Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (4923 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
falconey:

Right, YOU made lot of sense dwelling on how powerful a man's character is which am already in knowledge of, still money beats it in today's practices.

Ever wonder why a woman can live so long with a man with bad character as long as he's rich? That's because money supercedes character which is my basis of this argument as I already said CHARACTER COMES SECOND. This is what is happening now, maybe during our mothers' time a man's character keep the woman, Today our sisters have been disoriented into believing money should, not character.

the women you talk about are LIABILITIES, they are NO GOOD, USELESS... why would you even talk about them?!
any woman who stays with a bad character man because of money is RUBBISH! these are the goldiggers after your money and nothing else. they dont care about character because MONEY is their main issues, just like pay as you go, if your money runs out, they disappear from your life.

yes today there are many of these babes around, because foolish brothas are quick to flaunt money in order to attract women, so why wont these useless broke aass women go after these deluded men who are throwing cash away?! what lazy person doesnt like free stuff?!

what you have to understand is that these union are DOOMED from the get go, and unless you find a PROPER woman (aka one that is with you for YOU, not your money) then this is a waste of life. your character is the main cake, money/wealth is just the cherry on that cake. any lazy woman who focusses on the cherry is useless to that man (unless as a cuum dump)

the important question IS:"would you really feel comfortable being with a woman who is by your side because of MONEY (aka money that you could lose anyday)?!"
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Op yes we have girls like that... Girls who Go about fvçking guys for money..But at the same time, we've got decent babes out there... Girls who'ld help u Build a future...It's something I tell people all the time.. I've never collected a dime from Guys I've dated...and I don't see myself doing that..Im not hungry, I may not be as comfortable as I would love to be but at the same time I'm okay with the little I have And would work towards having more..
how I wish we could have more ladies like you..
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
You keep on ranting up and down with the word menstruation. You think it's an insult to girls? You think it's a bad thing? It's a fûcking beautiful process! But since you're sub human, the product of a monkey and a leprous man, I don't expect you to understand. Because you've never seen your fellow baboons menstruate, you think it's a curse. Because you have no mother, its a strange phenomenon to you but let me educate you.
Periods are part and parcel of any healthy, virile woman. It's a sign of virility, a sign of womanhood. It shows the intricacy and intelligence of a woman's reproductive system. That red blood you so detest? It's an elixir. It's the most beautiful liquid on earth. It's a wonderful sign. I still don't expect you to understand. So going about telling girls that they menstruate is just like saying the sky is blue. Yes I bleed every month and I'm fucking proud of it. So you can continue to tell me that.
I'm a menstruating bîtch and I'm proud. While you continue to get gang banged by a while colony of orangutans. I Spit on you again!!
kuchikau1:
I blame idiots wey get time to chase their menstruating body.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by kuchikau1: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You keep on ranting up and down with the word menstruation. You think it's an insult to girls? You think it's a bad thing? It's a fûcking beautiful process! But since you're sub human, the product of a monkey and a leprous man, I don't expect you to understand. Because you've never seen your fellow baboons menstruate, you think it's a curse. Because you have no mother, its a strange phenomenon to you but let me educate you.
Periods are part and parcel of any healthy, virile woman. It's a sign of virility, a sign of womanhood. It shows the intricacy and intelligence of a woman's reproductive system. That red blood you so detest? It's an elixir. It's the most beautiful liquid on earth. It's a wonderful sign. I still don't expect you to understand. So going about telling girls that they menstruate is just like saying the sky is blue. Yes I bleed every month and I'm fucking proud of it. So you can continue to tell me that.
I'm a menstruating bîtch and I'm proud. While you continue to get gang banged by a while colony of orangutans. I Spit on you again!!
chai...mrcork come and take this mad woman away.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

angry

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

^^^^lonely house wife.... slightly fusssstrated thou!! ((((Shake My Head twice))) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Hiaan!!

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Something is telling me something. But lemme keep quet
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by DozieInc(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2017
bamisepeters:
the Op has just been unlucky with ladies because he is always of the opinion that women cannot fall without money, and it is what he thinks he gets until he change his approach.
so true
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by lafflaff123(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

You are nasty. No dont need to be this graphic.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Lewaluv(f): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2017
glorex:
Nigerian girls are always hungry, they can never be satisfied with what they have always demanding without having a knowledge of demand and supply. kai! Na wa oh! when u give them money with no strings attached they see u as mugu, the next thing is to suck u dry. when u borrow them money just forget about it because they wont pay their outstanding debt rather they compensate u with sex and as guy man, shame no go let u demand for your money back because u don pianka am!! chai! I am looking forward to meeting a Nigerian girl that is futuristic, self reliant, satisfied and can make do with the little she has.

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Lloydfather(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Don't u think that all this ur words can melt this guy. Even me that's reading it am feeling the veloms talkless of thy guy.

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

^^°^side effect of mental break down!! ((((Shake My Head 4 times)))...wot a Shame!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:
U need to separate the lazy n broke beeches from the working and ok Ladies grin
Once you start doing that your life will be stress free

Please we ain't all like that ..
you are nt a reprobate.u are a scarce product if only wht u just wrote represent ur reality.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla let us see your acct balance grin grin
folorunsho alakija is a woman the last time i checked,she brags wit her acc and money.hope u knw that?
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Lalas247(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
you are nt a reprobate.u are a scarce product if only wht u just wrote represent ur reality.
Lol well u don't know my reality, so I can only expect u to judge as ur fellow ppl do wink
Have a good day
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
mhizesther:
Op yes we have girls like that... Girls who Go about fvçking guys for money..But at the same time, we've got decent babes out there... Girls who'ld help u Build a future...It's something I tell people all the time.. I've never collected a dime from Guys I've dated...and I don't see myself doing that..Im not hungry, I may not be as comfortable as I would love to be but at the same time I'm okay with the little I have And would work towards having more..
only if God will push a lady like u to my door step.my ex left me becos she met somebody doing better than me financially,despite the scarce resources God is my witness that i still try.today i wish she knew the day she broke my heart was a blessing in disguise for me.cos since then,the little am making is solely for me and covers my need only am nt thinking of spending it wit anybody again.jan 6 2017 i wont forget is my happi independent day.thank u Allah

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok
Get lost!
MrCork:

^^°^side effect of mental break down!! ((((Shake My Head 4 times)))...wot a Shame!! undecided
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ok
Get lost!

^^^still mentally disturb....u shall heal some day.. AMEN!!! undecided
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok
Get lost
MrCork:

^^^still mentally disturb....u shall heal some day.. AMEN!!! undecided
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ok
Get lost

^^mentally disturb girl....all ways derailing threads n cussing people!! ((Wot a Shame)) undecided
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by BluntBoy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
mhizesther:

mmm.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Jadoskii(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
mhizesther:
hmmm I ccc.....
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
only if God will push a lady like u to my door step.my ex left me becos she met somebody doing better than me financially,despite the scarce resources God is my witness that i still try.today i wish she knew the day she broke my heart was a blessing in disguise for me.cos since then,the little am making is solely for me and covers my need only am nt thinking of spending it wit anybody again.jan 6 2017 i wont forget is my happi independent day.thank u Allah

My brother I'm sorry u had to go through that, it's good to know ure okay...Trust me someone who'll appreciate you is coming soon
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahaha.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Quote me again and get banned till infinity
MrCork:

^^mentally disturb girl....all ways derailing threads n cussing people!! ((Wot a Shame)) undecided
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

. apologies for advsinn u to take yorr medication...u all ways angry n we shall pray 4u!!((this is sad)) undecided
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by MrCork: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

..pls quit trying to derail the thread again..pls stop!! embarassed
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
They are everywhere?d moment u scope them, dey will offload all their baggage and luggages on u. pls no hating o! i m stating d obvious. i scoped 9 diff females within 2 months so dat one naa my own little waka waka expriemental research b dat.
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by Chiboi404: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
kuchikau1:
I blame idiots wey get time to chase their menstruating body.
u get issue with girls..? Bro
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by cuedish: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
mhizesther:

Na so them dey talk. ......see setup..
Some cow maga's already sent the dm. grin
Re: Hungry Girls And Their Wahala by kuchikau1: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Chiboi404:
u get issue with girls..? Bro
y u ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / Doctors And Their Foking Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.