Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,893 members, 7,852,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It (3211 Views)

I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by iweecureyou: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

I learnt there's more to life than committing suicide.
yes o myn sixstar dere is MATINGsmiley

cc
lefulefu
thepussyhunter
iamkashybaby
Msroe
Maxi112
Adaksbulletsad
Mrcork
teehamzat
comradespade
maxi112
angry
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
But why .incase u stil change ya mind can i cum nd watch
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Maybe it was a wrong decision tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Really?
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
What do you think? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sexybbstar:

Really?
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What do you think? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
All is well ,bro.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
I was only teasing sis. Don't take it personal. It's not that deep

Say no to suicide
sexybbstar:

All is well ,bro.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I was only teasing sis. Don't take it personal. It's not that deep

Say no to suicide
I Know Na...bawo ni everything.O jo pe yoruba niyin?
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Orisirisi
Shycypher wetin I tell u grin

Lol. U tok am o babe!

Glo finally connected in his area. grin

Oga hooli, U 4 no wake u hear? U think say we send you?

I been don dey trace your relatives to scam dem say you dey owe me 500k b4 you been kpeme.

Yeye pikin.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol. U tok am o babe!

Glo finally connected in his area. grin

Oga hooli, U 4 no wake u hear? U think say we send you?

I been don dey trace your relatives to scam dem say you dey owe me 500k b4 you been kpeme.

Yeye pikin.
Haha grin well all is well in romance land no deaths today
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin well all is well in romance land no deaths today

I don't mind the dudes dyin' tho... less competition. wink
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by SirMichael1: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

You Just enjoy troubling me...no p

You pique my curiosity. smiley
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

You pique my curiosity. smiley
Really?Anyway,it's normal.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:
grin grin

OP

Oloshi ni e. grin grin

You created another moniker for this shii.

Had only 2 post then left the Ayuba moniker.

You lost your mum?

WTF? So what?

Mehn. Your mum should be ashamed of you.

Oloshi!

What a demènted insensitive twàt. Depressed folks need help and this might be an avenue to seek for it. If you can't provide any then keep your opinion to yourself.
@op Congrats bro, keep pushing through

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

I Know Na...bawo ni everything.O jo pe yoruba niyin?
Everything wapa

No ma, I'm not. Not even in the next world grin
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by DriveByKiller: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
Yes I didn't do it, after seeing some comments in the thread about me commiting suicide. And also please i am not "ayubaking" the user that created a thread about my death. I don't even know who that is. Thank you to all those who encouraged me to continue with life. And to those who where just insensitive thank you too.
My reason for attempting suicide was that, I had just lost my mom some months ago. The news came in very unprecedented way that I am not even ready to go through right now. But that and a series of unfortunate events that have followed me and my family ever since are the things that led me to the point I was in earlier today. All in all, not that I expect anyone to care, but thank you anyway.

Pull your shiit together and brace life. Nothing is fair or easy. You have got to weather the storm and sail the easy tides of life.

There's nothing you're going through that's unknown to humanity. So kill your sense of self-pity and be a man.

If you take your own life, you're only proving to every one that you have always been a lily-livered idiot who never was worth the air in your lungs. And no one has ever felt pity for a suicidal corpse. We only feel a great sense of repulsion.

So get out of here and go piece your life together and be remembered for something brave.

That's what your mother would wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Everything wapa
No ma, I'm not. Not even in the next world grin
Wow!but you sabi speak am now.I've seen you speak yoruba with aderola.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Pull your shiit together and brace life. Nothing is fair or easy. You have got to weather the storm and sail the easy tides of life.

There's nothing you're going through that's unknown to humanity. So kill your sense of self-pity and be a man.

If you take your own life, you're only proving to every one that you have always been a lily-livered idiot who never was worth the air in your lungs. And no one has ever felt pity for a suicidal corpse. We only feel a great sense of repulsion.

So get out of here and go piece your life together and be remembered for something brave.

That's what your mother would wish.
word. Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
h8rr:
What a demènted insensitive twàt. Depressed folks need help and this might be an avenue to seek for it. If you can't provide any then keep your opinion to yourself.
@op Congrats bro, keep pushing through

Your father is a twãát!
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wow!but you sabi speak am now.I've seen you speak yoruba with aderola.
Yea, I do. I'm sure I even speak better than you

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Lalas247(f): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

I don't mind the dudes dyin' tho... less competition. wink
Ok o hopefully no more duicide threads grin
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by queenfav(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Whatever it is you are going through.. Listen to me, you didn't give yourself life! Stand up and suck it up like a man! I won't be mean o, but people have gone through worse, still they are standing strong! Until God calls you, brave it! That's life, it can't be sweet all the time! There was a point in my life when i cried myself to sleep, in the dark for close to three months straight.. Clinically i was depressed, even a native doctor would have diagnosed that.. Still i tried my best to cheer up and make sth of my life. We have all felt pain in its rawest form, still you have to speak to yourself! If you are a Christian read the book of job. That's how i draw strength in trying times.. I tell myself whatever that has happened, my case can't be as bad as job. I pray, then reflect on the past, and my life now.That does the magic! What do you think your mother would have thought of your suicide attempt? Oga, dust yourself up and forge ahead.. Guy, pls don't ever see suicide as an option, it's the greatest sign of weakness and emotional immaturity! Sorry o, but u need to hear that and ensure it sinks in.. Go to teaching hospitals and see people in critical medical conditions.. Some have been bedridden for months - years , yet they wake up hopeful that they would get better and carry on with life.. Just know that this too shall pass!You can rise above anything, you just have to make a decision on whether to wallow in depression and sorrow or move on with your life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok o hopefully no more duicide threads grin

Anyone who posts a suicide thread is jus an attention seeker jare.

Isn't it jus faster 2 drink poison & die in d comfort of your home than come online & type
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Lalas247(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Anyone who posts a suicide thread is jus an attention seeker jare.

Isn't it jus faster 2 drink poison & die in d comfort of your home than come online & type
U just wicked sha grin
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by mazimee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:
grin grin
OP
Oloshi ni e. grin grin
You created another moniker for this shii.
Had only 2 post then left the Ayuba moniker.
You lost your mum?
WTF? So what?
Mehn. Your mum should be ashamed of you.
Oloshi!

You are not a human
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Adiwana: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mental illness is one thing the society do not pay much attention to but its very real.Bro,Thank God for your life.Just hang in there.it is well
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
U just wicked sha grin

Lol. But its not my fault, na una babes cause am.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by troubleseller: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
Yes I didn't do it, after seeing some comments in the thread about me commiting suicide. And also please i am not "ayubaking" the user that created a thread about my death. I don't even know who that is. Thank you to all those who encouraged me to continue with life. And to those who where just insensitive thank you too.
My reason for attempting suicide was that, I had just lost my mom some months ago. The news came in very unprecedented way that I am not even ready to go through right now. But that and a series of unfortunate events that have followed me and my family ever since are the things that led me to the point I was in earlier today. All in all, not that I expect anyone to care, but thank you anyway.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
mazimee:

You are not a human

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by THUNDAR(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
So after all My advice and ways to do it, you did not later do it Abi? Next time ask for help I won't!
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

Your father is a twãát!
Just cause you're a product of one doesn't mean you should behave like one. I won't respond to you any further kiddo.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
It was never for attention as some may think.
Submit thyself to the lord and watch him fight your battles.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
h8rr:
Just cause you're a product of one doesn't mean you should behave like one. I won't respond to you any further kiddo.

Don't take it personal, fool. grin

Its nairaland, No hard feelings to you.

Greet your father who is a Arrow for me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies / Only Few People Will Understand This Scene / The End Of The Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.