Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love (2907 Views)

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by kinginvagina: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have never done it , how does it taste?

classcaptain
tosyne2much
lefulefu
dingbang
sunshineR
sunshineG
wristbangle
falconey
iamairforce1
maxi112
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
here to read comments
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have never and I will never do that shii sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
never done it and never will, was nice to be on the receiving end tho wink

There's this friend of mine who always brags of how vjay tastes so sweet and smells so nice whenever he's asked of the pleasure being derived from licking shii
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by mofeoluwadassah: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
what does giving head to toe mean bayi o
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol there is just a way the smooching will get so intense, your sense of reasoning shut down... At that moment, one can even lick butt

1 Like

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
You must be havin' relationship issues then.

Girls who get their cunts eaten are always scared of losin' that dude.

The feelin' depends on the type of girl.

The psycho will throw her legs wide & talk dirty 2 egg you on

The nympho will wake u up sittin' on ur face

The dominatrix will grab ur head & shove your tongue deep inside her Arrow

The wife material will drop d dishes, sit on d kitchen sink & make u eat her

The MILF will cry uncontrollably & insult her husband's entire generation
while u eat her

The bitch will hang her legs on ur armchair & dare you to eat her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Taste like sour something..she says she likes it, twas my first and only time...didn't enjoy it...won't try it again.....
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
what does giving head to toe mean bayi o
It means exchanging your destiny/glory(head) with that of your lover's. So you're basically giving your head to your lover.

don't thank me, what are friends for? wink
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
are u guys not tired of over flogging this issue??
ahn ahn
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by IamAirforce1: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
dingbang:
Lol there is just a way the smooching will get so intense, your sense of reasoning shut down... At that moment, one can even lick butt
grin undecided
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by FALCONEYrebirth: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017

eh? suck poo-see? No o I be choir master, I Go suck poo-see come shout praise da lawd join?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
ahn ahn
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
ahn ahn
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
Please explain.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by austine4real(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
first finga but licking or else na u go,.........

if it's smelling mhen it tastes real good

hw can I explain it to u

bring ur gf

1 Like

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
HannahHitler:
are u guys not tired of over flogging this issue?? ahn ahn
Nope
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by smardray(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
I own my head....I can't give it to anybody

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
dingbang:
I don't agree with you baba.
There was a day we were kissing and touching, I started to kiss down from lips to boobs to tommy then my head was going down ( I intended to kiss the vjay), you should have seen the excitement on her face. something just struck me as I was about to go down, the thought was like "Hey you fool! what do you think you're doing?", I aborted the mission immediately.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
smardray:
I own my head....I can't give it to anybody
Comment of the day. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by mofeoluwadassah: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
It means exchanging your destiny/glory(head) with that of your lover's. So you're basically giving your head to your lover.

don't thank me, what are friends for? wink
lol....am serious i dont know the meaning
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
cantok:
Please explain.

Cuz they love it like hell & know the odds of findin' another dedicated pussy eater is very slim.

They just won't break up sha...
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
here to read comments
Which comment is the best so far?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by AyamStarch: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

while u eat her

cheesy
ShyCypher:

while u eat her

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by dingbang(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
I don't agree with you baba.
There was a day we were kissing and touching, I started to kiss down from lips to boobs to tommy then my head was going down ( I intended to kiss the vjay), you should have seen the excitement on her face. something just struck me as I was about to go down, the thought was like "Hey you fool! what do you think you're doing?", I aborted the mission immediately.
well... You didn't trust the babe.... I just can't go down on a girl who I don't trust.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
Cuz they love it like hell & know the odds of findin' another dedicated pussy eater is very slim. They just won't break up sha...
All the time?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

while u eat her

ma nigga cheesy
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lol....am serious i dont know the meaning
and who said I was kidding? by the way, how come you think I'm lying if you didn't know the true meaning? undecided
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Comment of the day. cheesy grin
You mean you don't want head?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
cantok:
All the time?

ALL the time, mi negro amigo
ALL the time.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
cantok:
Which comment is the best so far?
shycypher
Dude knows his game well
head game is too Fvcking tight
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
dingbang:
ma nigga cheesy

grin
Jus givin' back to my community

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him Sex On Daily Basis (photos / Wives Let Me Educate You About Morning Sex For A Few Minute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.