Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love (2938 Views)

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

shycypher
Dude knows his game well
head game is too Fvcking tight

From one expert 2 another, grin I say compliment well received.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
dingbang:
well... You didn't trust the babe.... I just can't go down on a girl who I don't trust.

I don't really understand what you mean by trust, is it that maybe she isn't clean or has infections or something else I'm not thinking of?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

grin

Jus givin' back to my community
the way they fcking want that thing eh....
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by makydebbie(f): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
cantok:
You mean you don't want head?
LOL, if nigga isn't giving me head, then he isn't receiving either bro. I like my head. grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
I don't really understand what you mean by trust, is it that maybe she isn't clean or has infections or something else I'm not thinking of?
the former...
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by IamSINZ(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
HannahHitler:
are u guys not tired of over flogging this issue??

ahn ahn

grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
n
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by mofeoluwadassah: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
and who said I was kidding? by the way, how come you think I'm lying if you didn't know the true meaning? undecided
i just know dats not the meaning...cos if dat is the meaning the op will not tag it guys only
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Divay22(f): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
cantok:
Taste like sour something..she says she likes it, twas my first and only time...didn't enjoy it...won't try it again.....
Lol...
One more try could make you change your mind grin grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
HannahHitler:
are u guys not tired of over flogging this issue??

ahn ahn
It's obvious we ain't
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i just know dats not the meaning...cos if dat is the meaning the op will not tag it guys only
perhaps the op only trusts guys' opinions hence the "guys only".

Just kidding tho, sleep well. grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...
Whaaat, she was so activated, banging by head repeatedly to the bed.....and the whole time she's not in a hurry to go......10:am t0 6:30pm......she opened up everything for me for the whole time and kept asking me to go down there again......I was just obeying her in a confused manner.....mehnnnn.....
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by mofeoluwadassah: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
perhaps the op only trusts guys' opinions hence the "guys only".

Just kidding tho, sleep well. grin
sleep well too
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
dingbang:
the former...
well.. She was clean
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by SuperSuave(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...
hello there, long time. I lost your digits
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Divay22(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
cantok:
Whaaat, she was so activated, banging by head repeatedly to the bed.....and the whole time she's not in a hurry to go......10:am t0 6:30pm......she opened up everything for me for the whole time and kept asking me to go down there again......I was just obeying her in a confused manner.....mehnnnn.....
Hshahahahahahahaha
Babe has gone outta the world o grin grin
So you didn't enjoy it?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
dingbang:
the way they fcking want that thing eh....

Actually, their lives depend on it.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...

Dominatrix spotted!

This is how they start. grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Divay22:
Lol... One more try could make you change your mind grin grin

Dominatrix spotted!
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Divay22(f): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
hello there, long time. I lost your digits
Oh
Same here,had to reinstall my whatsapp and i lost so many files and contant.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Dominatrix spotted!

This is how they start. grin
Lol...
Funny enough, you're so wrong.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by cantok(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Divay22:

Hshahahahahahahaha
Babe has gone outta the world o grin grin
So you didn't enjoy it?
Didn't understand what was going on....just accenting to her wishes, since she said she liked it!...if i enjoyed anything, it's her saying she likes it tongue ....I've not mentioned the topic ever since.....
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by slyd90(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
keep posting im enjoyn the comments
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by kibra4u(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
kinginvagina:
I have never done it , how does it taste?

classcaptain
tosyne2much
lefulefu
dingbang
sunshineR
sunshineG
wristbangle
falconey
iamairforce1
maxi112

Taste Salty or like a Coin in your mouth. Only for the strong minded.............. grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Maxi112: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Baba na only when I won use my head nod the ball inside net na only when I'd give head. grin

Apart from this kind of head, I no sabi any other one oh!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Maxi112: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
kibra4u:

Taste Salty or like a Coin in your mouth. Only for the strong minded.............. grin
taste salty? Dude, you sure say no be immediately she urinate finish you'd give her the "head"?

Where the salt from enter? grin
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Machiavelli1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
kinginvagina:
I have never done it , how does it taste?

It tastes like a sour grape... Have you tasted a sour grape before?
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Usernamefornl: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very soon they will b giving leg, eye, neck, belle...stupid ppl.
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by ojay2053(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Never tried it bro.

Thought about doing it though . But good personal hygiene plays a major role here. She must be extra clean down there, in fact she will have to bath very well before i go down.

She must have gone for std test and come out clean (negative) before i try that shii.

Seriously won't hesitate to go down on clean waxed punanni of an oyibo lady after she must have done the aforementioned . tongue tongue
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Honestly i've tried it just once bruv
and i did to me ex cos i trusted her and knew fully well of how clean she is

plus i wouldnt say eat per-say cos i didnt eat nor dipped my tongue in................just licked the shiiiii and did more of flickering the clitoris with me tongue grin grin

was nice though
and i think i wcan do it again but only to mariinee wink
Re: Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love by kibra4u(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Maxi112:
taste salty? Dude, you sure say no be immediately she urinate finish you'd give her the "head"?

Where the salt from enter? grin

If you have really tried it then you wont be asking. Try it and have a feel for yourself. Like I said, its only for the strong minded....... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kid Trying To Look Inside The Panties Of A Poster Of A Lady On Bikini / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / See Conversation Between A Nigerian Woman And Her Husband On Family Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.