Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. (8618 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by insidelife22(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2021
what do you think?

2 Shares

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by excell0001: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2021
shey you see
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Mumusaphire: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2021
smile.

1 Like

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2021
grin
So this konji wahala na generic shocked

22 Likes

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by gasparpisciotta: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2021
No surprises since they share DNA with another specie who is an expert in such act...

2 Likes

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by siofra(f): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2021
SIMP gorilla cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Anambra2ndson: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
SIMP gorilla cheesy grin
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by TheWolfen(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2021
So what should we do about this
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by B055(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:
SIMP gorilla cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by B055(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
So this konji wahala na generic shocked
I dey tell you bro grin
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Benki003(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Nawa ooh grin grin

This gorilla needs to be taught the redpiller
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Maxymilliano(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Ise eniyan n'ise eranko ...
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by stunnert(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
The look on those kids face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Gadafii: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2021
konji na ur mate?
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Connected1: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Hmm

Even Gorillas too
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by KingMack(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
O my God, my problem here now is that children watched this, hope their will advise them well, there is nothing one will not see. if they are adult no wahala, but the children is my concern, because they like practicing what they see undecided
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by realestate99: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
KingMack:
This are demonic gorilla or devilish, be careful.

lol @ demonic gorilla, it seems we are the most religious country in the world after all. so demons have exhausted using humans, they have ported to gorillas , those gorillas are practicing what they saw on the phones of tourists that came visiting......no mind me , make we catch this cruise together.

10 Likes

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2021
KingMack:
O my God, my problem here now is that children watched this, hope their will advise them well, there is nothing one will not see. if they are adult no wahala, but the children is my concern, because they like practicing what they see. This are demonic gorilla or devilish, be careful.

I do not have a prob with religion,but with people who allow religion to reduce their IQ.
God ,"demonic gorilla" can't you realize how stupid you sound.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by siofra(f): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Fmghewzy:

I do not have a prob with religion,but with people who allow religion to reduce their IQ.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by GeneralPula: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Animals owns that style before humans copied it..

Nearly all mammals gives head. Some animals like goat do lick puccy from the back - Inform of doggy..

6 Likes

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Blackfire(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Where is the gorilla??
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Ahmback(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is sacrilege
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by orohbiro(f): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
That is onyi and manna doing what they what they kW how to do best
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Tedpgrass: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Come on chaps....

He's only tickling her!!!

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Gogreen100: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omo
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Bolarineliza202: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
It copied it from human being,shebi human being dey give animals head too.
What a shamecry cry
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Kenbobbi: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is intresting.....

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by KingMack(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Your papa and generation stupid...instead of you to dey thank God say Dem no abort you or flush you with condom inside toilet
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Imustnottalk: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Even the gorrila is doing better than some amateurs

1 Like

Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by Onyenna(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ike gwuru.....
Re: A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. by RPirez: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.