Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share (944 Views)

Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af! / Am Really Enjoying This Site / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by NaijaLoaded24: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Music : Simple Swagxx – Merry Merry Christmas [MTN Yhello Yhello Xmas cover] Mp3 Download

Simple swagxx is Debuting a spicy Christmas Song… A song that will remind you of an old MTN Christmas Jingle bell but this time around he is doing this for our heroes holding still in the NorthEast Operations and all over..
A spicy X-mas Song by Simple Swagxx …Showing Love From Our Troops in North East to the world..

You will know what a good music is when you finally play this loud!

Enjoy music below and keep your eyes open for the new Nigerian music sensation.

DOWNLOAD HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Simple_Swaggxx_Merry-Merry_Christmas.mp3?_=1
Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Christmas song in September?! ok, we are coming...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by NaijaLoaded24: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Christmas song in September?! ok, we are coming...
smmnh... Atleast hear the song out And get the idealogy behind it Nau... The guy that released it knows it's September and he went ahead to rekease... Don't you think there was supposed to be a reason behind it? Nigerians sha, always proving they know beat...

THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW, AND THE MORE YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. Lil food for thought for ya
Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by baburao1100: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
I really like what you individuals are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Continue the stunning works people I've added you fellas to my blogroll.
Merry Christmas Images
Merry Christmas Clipart grin grin
Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by AhmedKhan: 6:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Christmas is a holiday for offices, organizations, business industries, and schools. Many people go and visit their hometown or friends to celebrate Christmas with the people they love. This often causes traffic on highways and at airports. Public places are crowded during Christmas days and thus the public life almost stops in this holiday season. Many soldiers return to their families for this festival. People decorate their homes, gardens with beautiful lights. There are local competitions of decorations. The best decorator of the house or garden wins.
Christmas Tree Coloring Pages
Merry Christmas Images
Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by coredays: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2018
The day when the Christmas is celebrated is known to everyone and that is 25th December. It is believed that on this day the son of the God was born, that is Jesus Christ. This day is definitely a popular one and it is known that more than 160 countries celebrate this day. So you can check the merry christmas 2018, merry christmas status for whatsapp
Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by coredays: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
People eagerly wait for the arrival of New Year every year. All of us think of getting stuck to our resolutions every year but fails drastically. But still, we like to make resolutions and dream of fulfilling it every year. So you can use Happy New Year Status, Happy New Year Shayari for gf, Happy New Year 2019, Happy New Year 2019 Images for Whatsapp and Facebook.
Re: I Have Been Really Enjoying This Xmas Song, And I Thought It's Cool I Share by coredays: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2018
New Year is a day that falls on the 1st of January and its marks the beginning of a new year. Check the latest collection for Happy New Year Stickers for Whatsapp & Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Blogger, Jakandeola Suffers Yet Another Ban Minutes Ago / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Backup Boyfriend : Statistics, Benefits and Drawbacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.