Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is she confused or what? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is she confused or what? (994 Views)

Am I Confused Or What??? / She's Confused On Who To Choose / He's Frustr8d,she's Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is she confused or what? by agina22(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2010
Guys I really need to make a decision and I want to hear your views about this issue. Sometime ago, I was into a relationship not until the girl started acting weird and unlike herself. I shared the story here and as such I decided to let go. I had another female freind who has been good to me and I would like to date her but the issue is that she claims she does not love her guy anymore, but each time I talk about us going out she says it is complicated. Yesterday I called her and asked her if she thought our relationship was gonna work out and she said she can't say that it is complicated and that her she does not know what her sister and cousin would think of it. We all used to play a whole lot. I said to her, are they gonna make decision for you or something. Initially she calls me cousin cuz her mum is from my place but really we are not cousins in any way.

So I asked her series of questions and she said her head was choked up with so many things and that she would give me an answer on Sunday. All i wanted is to hear from her and so I can move on. Guys I stopped double dating and playing when I was in school. Right now I work with a Bank (NYSC) and I really need someone serious now so I can ascertain the true character of the person. Not when I get excessively rich and chics come running because of money I possess. I wanted to date the girl because I know her and she comes from a good family too.But the thing there is that I do not know why she cant give me and answer. There was a time when I resorted to not calling so as to stay away and I got a txt from her saying I did not know what I want out of life because she felt I was still talking to my former girl. Actually I felt staying away was the best way as not to get emotionally inclined because I was not so sure about her going out with me. Each time I try to stay away she says " I claim to love her" each time I want to make a decision, she tells me it is complicated. Any kind advice. I just want to be free, or better still get someone I can call my own.

I await your response.
Re: Is she confused or what? by Mashkov: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2010
If I may ask, is she the only girl in this world? Guy, move on and stop wasting your time with a confused girl that do not know what she wants.
Re: Is she confused or what? by Madukaele(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2010
ur message sounds very confusing, i think she has infected u with the confusion , anyway let her be, if she comes back fine if not life goes on, love is not a most. cool cool cool cool
Re: Is she confused or what? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2010
hope poster is Clear on this two replies?
Re: Is she confused or what? by galatico(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
Move on with your life man !!!!
Re: Is she confused or what? by Wislet(f): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
I daresay YOU might be the one confused. How someone can be running around in circles over something as serious as a relationship beats me. Pls accept my sympathies. Mtcheew
Re: Is she confused or what? by daduke2k(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Is she confused or what? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2010
OK, It's ok.
Re: Is she confused or what? by iice(f): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
being soft or slow sometimes doesn't work. Oh boy, ask her wattagwan and set your life in order.
Re: Is she confused or what? by kpolli(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
go back to double dating, that should solve it

(1) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Stage In My Life / Relationship / Please! I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.