Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

He's Frustr8d,she's Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Frustr8d,she's Confused (2213 Views)

She's Confused On Who To Choose / Is she confused or what? / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Niklizy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ther's ds uncl of myn,works wt d NPA marid 4 14yrs nw wt 3kids.He's carin n responsibl 2is family n ppl arnd.So clos 2d men of God n 9ce 2them bt is wife is his prob.
Sh's so wckd,dnt wnt any family n frnds arnd d husbnd.They courtd 4 7yrs(responsibl 4her edu),b4 they got marid h was warnd nt 2marry her bt h refusd.Sh's nvr aprici8v,h bought her a jip of 1.8m on her last brtdy bt stl say he's nt don anytn.Sh insult im,curse im evn in d presnc of visitors,sh earns 80k montly bt nvr cntributd 2d family affair nt evn her chldrn bt 2b buyn clothes.Her hubby gvs her 50k mntly as fud alowanc bt wen he's bk sh'l only prepar indomie or pap.B4 d 23rd of d mnt,sh'l cmplain dt d mony is finishd(wt insults)he has cald women lyk her 2spk wt her bt al 2no avail.Sh deprivs im of his rght on bed 4 5,6mnths.Her moda wil alws cm 4 1asistnc or d oda n yet stl insult n curse im evn 2is face.Profecy cam dt d wife n moda as gon weird 2mak sur they destroy im(h's bin denied of is promotn as d AGM Of is dp@mnt @wrk,said d wife is bhnd it)h wntd 2divorc bt was askd nt 2,said sh'l liv by herslf.Sh 1nc tld im dt sh wnt 2frustr8 im dt he'l bit her up n sh'l die n aftr her death,he'l als die or go 2jail dt sh wnt 2mak sur sh brngs im dwn in lyf.They ad a fight somtym ago dt d parent ad 2arest im wt policemen.
Now h's so frustr8d,dnt knw wat 2d.3mnts ago h met a lady,h fel in lv wt her n wnt 2kip it ril wt her.I met d lady n oda familis do n we al lv her,bt sh's nt redy 2gv in 2is offa though sh lyks im.Sh said sh cnt due 2som risns n d age difrenc btw them(h's 22yrs olda than her)sh nids ur candd advice pls
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Phate07(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2011

**goes to find drug for headache** angry
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by playboy19(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
Next time, make your story comprehend-able. What's with this ugly shorthand?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Omolola1(f): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2011
I don't understand your write-up
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by tellwisdom: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dis wan na craze writer, Is that how to put down words for people to read?? angry angry Pack ur shit back into your mouth and get away angry angry
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
Niklizy:

Ther's ds uncl of myn,works wt d NPA marid 4 14yrs nw wt 3kids.He's carin n responsibl 2is family n ppl arnd.So clos 2d men of God n 9ce 2them bt is wife is his prob.
Sh's so wckd,dnt wnt any family n frnds arnd d husbnd.They courtd 4 7yrs(responsibl 4her edu),b4 they got marid h was warnd nt 2marry her bt h refusd.Sh's nvr aprici8v,h bought her a jip of 1.8m on her last brtdy bt stl say he's nt don anytn.Sh insult im,curse im evn in d presnc of visitors,sh earns 80k montly bt nvr cntributd 2d family affair nt evn her chldrn bt 2b buyn clothes.Her hubby gvs her 50k mntly as fud alowanc bt wen he's bk sh'l only prepar indomie or pap.B4 d 23rd of d mnt,sh'l cmplain dt d mony is finishd(wt insults)he has cald women lyk her 2spk wt her bt al 2no avail.Sh deprivs im of his rght on bed 4 5,6mnths.Her moda wil alws cm 4 1asistnc or d oda n yet stl insult n curse im evn 2is face.Profecy cam dt d wife n moda as gon weird 2mak sur they destroy im(h's bin denied of is promotn as d AGM Of is dp@mnt @wrk,said d wife is bhnd it)h wntd 2divorc bt was askd nt 2,said sh'l liv by herslf.Sh 1nc tld im dt sh wnt 2frustr8 im dt he'l bit her up n sh'l die n aftr her death,he'l als die or go 2jail dt sh wnt 2mak sur sh brngs im dwn in lyf.They ad a fight somtym ago dt d parent ad 2arest im wt policemen.
Now h's so frustr8d,dnt knw wat 2d.3mnts ago h met a lady,h fel in lv wt her n wnt 2kip it ril wt her.I met d lady n oda familis do n we al lv her,bt sh's nt redy 2gv in 2is offa though sh lyks im.Sh said sh cnt due 2som risns n d age difrenc btw them(h's 22yrs olda than her)sh nids your candd advice pls

I know it is a new world.
But dam.n!WTF is this?
How can anyone comprehend your write up?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
OP: Your story is all over the place. The "fighting" couple are not even separated yet and y'all are encouraging the husband to get a wife. That aside~~~

Who exactly are you in this story, "the mean wife" or "the wife to be"? I think you're the "wife to be". If you/she eventually falls for the guy, I advice you/her to wait for the guy to settle the problem with his wife mean first.--(if you don't want to be a second wife).

22 years diff? Well, if there's "love" no wahala. Goodluck.

PS: pls Endeavor to type like a normal being.
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by MMM2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Godmother(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
I managed to read the story and here is my take on the issue:
What is your business with what goes on in your uncle's home?  angry
She denies him of sex, finishes pocket money, blah blah, how does that affect you? angry angry
And why is it that in this part of Nigeria, if a man is not making progress in any part of his life then his wife is labelled a witch? angry angry angry
Why not leave your uncle to swallow his panadol himself before you overdose yourself.
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Cuddlemii: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
Niklizy,

I don't think you should bother about them but yourself.

Blood of Jesus, even with my mom reading glasses, I didn't get what you wrote

Marid- Looks like Madrid

gon weird 2mak sur they destroy- grin grin grin grin grin. Guinness book must locate u for this statement.

Sh said sh cnt due 2som risns-  what is shhhhh said shhhhh can't due to some risings

NPA marid- looks like NPA in madrid

Please! Please! Please! Don't give foreigners an impression that our teachers are not doing their work. Now I have to squint my eyes to see the screen very well.
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Smilenw(f): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
OP,

Wasn't it easier for you to type proper English ?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Harbb: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2011
What the Bleep! Very terrible writing. I advise you to learn to write properly. All these your shorthand abi na short cuts are too bad.
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 1:34am On Jul 17, 2011
Wait, so no one can actually read/comprehend this?  I was concerned for the OP at first---not knowing-- lipsrsealed
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by 190: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2011
@ Poster

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa: \r\n. It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses:  . And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high(    ), especially decisions as regarding your finances.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad   .

In your case you are broke because you made a hasty decision under the influence of cannabis. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

[color=#990000]WARNING
: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb Posters Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 CANNABIS [/color]
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Phate07(m): 3:32am On Jul 17, 2011
^^You know the only thing that prevents you from being really mad is just OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION? undecided

Babe!, how art thou? Did you succeed in decrypting that gibberish right up there?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2011
Phate07:

Babe!, how art thou? Did you succeed in decrypting that gibberish right up there?

cheesy I'm wonderful. Yes, I did succeed. It wasn't so hard; I read it like I was reading my first language,Yoruba. grin
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Niklizy(f): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2011
'm very very sorry 4dt.Nevr knew u ppl wont b able 2undastnd wat i posted,felt i shld shorten d word 2make my long story short.'m so so sorry abt dt.Even though u guys wnt 2complain of nt realy undastndn my post due 2d short forms of d words,i dnt tink it shld b in an insultiv way,u shld say it in a decent n polite manner.Dts jst m in composin any writeup evn in txt messagin n ppl do undastnd m bettr so i av dis bliv dt evry1 would undastnd anytin i post cos 'm used 2 shortin words,bt nw i knw its nt evrybody so i av 2make my post clear 4evry1 2undastnd.I am sory 1nce agn pls 4gv m.Guess ds wil save m 4rm upcoming critism,tnx
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2011
^^ You're so freaking polite. I likey. cheesy
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Ystranger: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

^^ You're so freaking polite. I likey. cheesy

http://www.iwantairplay.com/songs/walethompson_lalale_friday
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Ystranger: 5:13am On Jul 17, 2011
Niklizy:

'm very very sorry 4dt.Nevr knew u ppl wont b able 2undastnd wat i posted,felt i shld shorten d word 2make my long story short.'m so so sorry abt dt.Even though u guys wnt 2complain of nt realy undastndn my post due 2d short forms of d words,i dnt tink it shld b in an insultiv way,u shld say it in a decent n polite manner.Dts jst m in composin any writeup evn in txt messagin n ppl do undastnd m bettr so i av dis bliv dt evry1 would undastnd anytin i post cos 'm used 2 shortin words,bt nw i knw its nt evrybody so i av 2make my post clear 4evry1 2undastnd.I am sory 1nce agn pls 4gv m.Guess ds wil save m 4rm upcoming critism,tnx

This is gibberish

Learn good English. Thats not too much to ask for.

Did you even pass WAEC English?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Pweety4me(f): 5:20am On Jul 17, 2011
Hypocrite!
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2011
Ystranger:

http://www.iwantairplay.com/songs/walethompson_lalale_friday

Stranger! Wale thompson? ni year 2011?. undecided lol
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by pleep(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2011
@op I n0 th3 sulotion t0 your prob. U shud g0 2 th3 p0rt & gt a cr4t3 0f n9a at@ ju-ju
mk a chrm & use it Lyke 3 r mr tymes. Tht is d solution 2 ur pr0b.

Go0d luk mn. Stay l337
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Ystranger: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

Stranger! Wale thompson? ni year 2011?. undecided lol

So what should I be listening to?

Benjamin Adekunle?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by pleep(m): 5:30am On Jul 17, 2011
Niklizy:

Aww I hadn't read this. sad I feel bad for mocking you now, but honestly shouldn't you have written the above in standard english, All things considered?
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 5:32am On Jul 17, 2011
Ystranger:

So what should I be listening to?

Benjamin Adekunle?

lol--Sorry Sir. grin
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Ystranger: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

lol--Sorry Sir. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He3S8hSNiOw

Classic!

dood-dooo, give me some poo-poo-poo
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by BABE3: 5:41am On Jul 17, 2011
Ystranger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He3S8hSNiOw

Classic!

dood-dooo, give me some poo-poo-poo

LOL---I've never actually listened to the song carefully--- Some funny a$$ lyrics.  grin

Remedyies? 2011?  undecided  lol
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Ystranger: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2011
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by nitrogen(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op, oloshi ni e, u wan kill person ni, which kind write-up be that.
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by Odunnu: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
Niklizy:

Now h's so frustr8d,dnt knw wat 2d.3mnts ago h met a lady,h fel in lv wt her n wnt 2kip it ril wt her.I met d lady n oda familis do n we al lv her,bt sh's nt redy 2gv in 2is offa though sh lyks im.Sh said sh cnt due 2som risns n d age difrenc btw them(h's 22yrs olda than her)sh nids your candd advice pls

i'll assume you are very close to this 'uncle' of yours, possibly, the mistress he is keeping now for you to know exactly how much 'chop money' he drops, how much she earns, how much the Jeep he bought for her cost and lastly, the exact difference in age btw him and the 'mistress'
My advice, just like i'll advice every other single woman, stay away from married men! Leave them alone. We have very many single guys around who'l notice you if you'l 'waste' your time building up your character. Never be in the middle of the destruction of any home or marriage. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: He's Frustr8d,she's Confused by amuukwu1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
Niklizy:

Wouldnt you mind your damned business and let your so uncle and the "other" girl sort themselves out, Are you sure you are not part of the reason your uncles 1st marriage is not working, you refused to mind your business,

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Finally Confesses / Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! / I Have A Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.