Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (36981 Views)

Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. / Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by 2016v2017: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rizstar:
Atiku himself knows that the man they are parading as buhari is one man from sudan. That's why the north have started repositioning him to take over. Anyway nothing concern me because my Biafra will be restored before 2019.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by NOC1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Even his APC members are against him

First it was his minister, now is his APC Senator

I have said it time without numbers, that most APC Governors and Buhari ministers know Buhari has nothing offer the Country, they know Buhari is daft and clueless.

did you read to understand or you read only the headline and make the rest of the story?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by notoriousbabe: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Make him forget 2019 jo
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by HiddenShadow: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lovetoglory:

Only 2 likes for your comment out of 140 million Nigerians. See how dumb you are. Lol

I don't make comments because of likes

Go check again because I saw more than 2 likes

Take all the likes you see there to the Bank then exchange it for cash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by akaahs(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

I have said it time without numbers, that most APC Governors and Buhari ministers know Buhari has nothing offer the Country, they know Buhari is daft and clueless.

Bro I think is Aisha (wifey) that is d first or hv u forgotten the issue of d other room so soon?
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by NothingDoMe: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lovetoglory:

Only 2 likes for your comment out of 140 million Nigerians. See how dumb you are. Lol
The likes are loading. In your haste you forgot that Nairaland only has over 1.8m registered users.

I never knew guests are allowed to like comments.

Blockhead

5 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by NothingDoMe: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:

I don't make comments because of likes

Go check again because I saw more than 2 likes

Take all the likes you see there to the Bank then exchange it for cash
Leave the blockhead for me. Thats the kind of people the Buhari led APC government gathers. Blockheads.

As if 140m Nigerians are registered on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by ahbey(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daura loading.......

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Onedibe1: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dis man mkx me regret being a Nigerian
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
What would happen if Buhari decides not to contest?
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
When we are even telling him to resign some people are there telling him to contest again.

We will shame you all!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by tuniski: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
PUSH1:
End of atiku political ambition
No northern can win bubu in any election
Bubu don't mind these people talking about 2019, concentrate on fulfilling your promises. You just have the chance now or never.
Trash!
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buhari promised to run for single tenure.

So if he and APC dare to deny and lie again then, the zoo citizens will have to know the real corrupt and lying leaders Nigeria governments comes 2019.

INEC will cause bloodbaths during and after elections in Nigeria should they be bribes to rig elections in favour of APC and Buhari.

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by smirn(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

It's not about Buhari, it's about APC. If you actually look at those APC members who appear to be against the party, you won't be surprised that they are simply those who came from the PDP. It's a political party and not an individual members that have agenda for governance. It is a party that wins an election not an individual.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by kdmi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
I pray for him to recontests so that he can test defeat from the people he deceived in 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by lereinter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Dumb President

The only President to inflict Recession twice in his lifetime as Presidents.

how did he do first and second time
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by riyanxeally(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
sai atiku fr 2019...
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by nosa73(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
IDnoble1:
sai Baba
I hv d full confidence dat buhari will win 2019 election again

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by bejeria101(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lets remind them what they told us during gej tenure,heaven wld fall,war would break,south south states would sail to another country etc. Except God hates us that that dullard would come back.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Ajeyo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nothing will happen,He will win again.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by ufuosman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
I dey contest for myself, so weda e comes out or not, I will still contest!

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by OlaMiki: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
be deceiving yourself , no go find work do and make a good of your life
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Mendelssohn(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
You certainly did not read this article or perhaps it's simple english that you don't understand.

ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Afribest(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
abbaapple:
Even the biafraudes are happy with him! Ride on Baba.
Haba let them talk for them self na
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Afribest(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
ahbey:
Daura loading.......
Lol.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Afribest(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
ahbey:
Daura loading.......
Lol
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by pejuakinab: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
He will lose and Nigeria will move on with another person.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by billyG(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Dnt be daft & clueless read again & again he never said anything agst buhari.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by jamislaw(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till looter Atiku, Kwankaso, Hell-Rufai go to hell. shocked shocked shocked

Sai Baba till 2023.
shut up kwankwasiya sak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.