Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (36976 Views)

Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. / Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by naijaboy756: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till looter Atiku, Kwankaso, Hell-Rufai go to hell. shocked shocked shocked

Sai Baba till 2023.
is it that you people enjoy hardship,pains and suffering>??

Does affinity due to religion make someone stupid?
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by mozele(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Even his APC members are against him

First it was his minister, now is his APC Senator

I have said it time without numbers, that most APC Governors and Buhari ministers know Buhari has nothing offer the Country, they know Buhari is daft and clueless.

nevertheless, he still remains the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Take a chill for now.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by jconsulting(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
I marvelled at the stupidity of some commentators on nairaland who always says Buhari has nothing​ to offer , I ask you is it PDP that now has something to offer you.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

I have said it time without numbers, that most APC Governors and Buhari ministers know Buhari has nothing offer the Country, they know Buhari is daft and clueless.
Hahaha, Lol at daft and clueless grin

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by famology(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Ur problem is comprehension.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by bluecircle470: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Buhari being daft and clueless is far better than Atiku.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Yakson09: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
sai baba
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Originality007:

becareful angry
support change na grin grin grin

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Glomoni:
Sawa gi onu there. Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa.

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Olukat:

Pls stop sad sad sad
This man never wore any other Nigeria ethnic clothe
Not even the Yoruba agbada that's looks like the Fulani's.
Buhari will ever remain the Buhari we all know, certainly not a man that will promote our unity. sad sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by nenajanek: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lovetoglory:

Only 2 likes for your comment out of 140 million Nigerians. See how dumb you are. Lol
come on bro, you know the man is dumb....be honest to yourself...nigerians dont need a magician to tell us.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by orisa37: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
With the kind of Speech he gave Nigerians after his silk leave?
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mrl1:
Senator Shehu Sani (APC-Kaduna Central) has stated that there would be grave consequences for many Nigerians whether Buhari decides to re-contest the presidency in 2019 or not.
Sani made his comments on Thursday, September 7, during an interview session on a Channels Television’s programme, Politics Today.
He stated:“No one can clearly say if President Buhari will run for re-election in 2019.
“But it is clear that if he takes a position, if he says he is not going to contest, certainly that may be the end of governance in Nigeria because it is only going to be about 2019; and if he says he is going to contest, certainly the political ambition of so many people will certainly come to an end.
“But I think he is being strategic for now, he wants to deliver on pledges and promises made in 2015 and because whatever comes out from his mouth has grievous implications to governance in Nigeria as it is now.”
The ruling party chairman spoke on the heels of a comment credited to Aisha Alhassan, that President Buhari had said he would not seek re-election.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/2019-what-will-happen-to-nigerians-if.html

""“But I think he is being strategic for now, he wants to deliver on pledges and promises made in 2015""

bubu n apc have denied all their campaign promises.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Wishful hatred thinking,you have said what time without number?stupid Riff Raff,just like you swore with your parents lives that President Buhari was never coming back to Nigeria, bunch of crap from a sore loser. Go and be sorry for your father he needs your sympathy.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by LC14052016: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
If he decides to contest come 2019, then I am sure a bill would be speedily passed, allowing all cows to vote grin
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thobiy:
Nothing will happen, i repeat nothing will happen and Nigerian will not be surprise if he win the election. But let wait and see however i doubt if he will contest except if he is GREEDY
Greedy for good governance?
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by LC14052016: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
jconsulting:
I marvelled at the stupidity of some commentators on nairaland who always says Buhari has nothing​ to offer , I ask you is it PDP that now has something to offer you.
nna, PDP better pass this APshi
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by LC14052016: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
jconsulting:
nna, PDP better pass this APshit
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Zombies oh Zombie

It is over for ur Recession king Buhari
You can't be serious about President Buhari? and if by chance you are,you are probably amongst the dumbest and most ignorant people on this thread,worse than a pigeon.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by maxwellwest20: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
ROTATEPAY:
RotatePay is a virtual community of Donors who help each other with their money by Donating it to other ACTIVE MEMBERS who need it at a due time. In RotatePay, there are no lenders and debtors. We maintain the very principle of benevolence, reciprocity, and gratuitousness. RotatePay has a principle of 20% insurance and assurance for every donation, thereby no Donors looses his or her hard-earned resources
Do not believe or accept “ordered fudge”. RotatePay has 0% tolerance of hit and run participants

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

How it works:
E.g if you Donate 50k today, you will be matched to pay 10k within 48 hours. From the 6th – 11th day, you will be matched to pay the remaining 40k. Then on the 14th day, you will GH 70k.

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

Why RotatePay?
1. 40% growth of all Donations in local currency after 14 days
2. 20% down payment (RPay Insurance payment). This is instant upon donation and helps to ensure sustainability.
3. Referral bonus is 5% from direct downlines
4. Refer up to 50 active down liners and turn to be a guider.
5. You cannot go below your previous donation in ROTATEPAY.
6. You cannot donate more than #2,000,000 in ROTATEPAY. It is not a get rich quick platform.
7. You can only register with an active Mobile Number,email as verification pin will be sent to your active Mobile Number.
8. You can only register with an active Mobile Number.
9. Minimum PH is 10000 while mmaximum PH is 2000000 all in local currency.
10. No speed bonuses. (This is to reduce cash outflow and ensure sustainability)
11. All Donors have Maximum of 48 hours, to make or confirm payment.
12. You cannot cash out any fund without donating in ROTATEPAY.
Join now before it gets too busy
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""“But I think he is being strategic for now, he wants to deliver on pledges and promises made in 2015""

bubu n apc have denied all their campaign promises.
Please mention 1 campaign promise pdp delivered in their 16 years of power?
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Onedibe1:
Dis man mkx me regret being a Nigerian
Blame your papa and mama abi na presidon Buhari from Daura na em yansh your mama born you for Nigeria?if that was the case my guy you no for dey nairaland dey yan opata.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jolar101:
Buhari promised to run for single tenure.

So if he and APC dare to deny and lie again then, the zoo citizens will have to know the real corrupt and lying leaders Nigeria governments comes 2019.

INEC will cause bloodbaths during and after elections in Nigeria should they be bribes to rig elections in favour of APC and Buhari.
Welcome back have you recovered from pdp's loss in 2015 ? States that we have won elections since Alhaji Buhari became President (1) Kogi,(2) Edo, (3) Ondo,3 out of 3,keep talking while we keep ramping up the numbers. I believe after the 2019 elections you will finally pack your bags and leave for Ghana with the late night bus to Accra?.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
sapele914:
Please mention 1 campaign promise pdp delivered in their 16 years of power?

They delivered so much we never paid more money to buy a single tomato much more expensive than an apple.

They fulfilled promises to an extent we never had to pay 25k and above for a bag of rice.

No matter how bad pdp might be, it's still 16,592 times better than apc
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

They delivered so much we never paid more money to buy a single tomato much more expensive than an apple.

They fulfilled promises to an extent we never had to pay 25k and above for a bag of rice.

No matter how bad pdp might be, it's still 16,592 times better than apc
Mumu go and farm and stop waiting for the federal government to give you cheap tomatoes and rice, lazy dog go and look for a bone to eat,farming is a business try and be the next farming billionaire,see the useless analogy he used. You want the Federal Government in Abuja to come and farm in your backyard,what happened to the States and Local Government?.

The only reason you are wailing on Nairaland is because pdp failed you woefully after 16 years of been in power,did you not save anything for the rainy day under pdp?

The scripture says a wiseman saves for the rainy day while the fool gloats in his spoils,Keep crying we are coming to put cerelac in your mouth.
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 09, 2017
sapele914:
Welcome back have you recovered from pdp's loss in 2015 ? States that we have won elections since Alhaji Buhari became President (1) Kogi,(2) Edo, (3) Ondo,3 out of 3,keep talking while we keep ramping up the numbers. I believe after the 2019 elections you will finally pack your bags and leave for Ghana with the late night bus to Accra?.
Seriously?.... You really think we give a damn about Nigeria secret elections that always producing corrupt politicians/leaders who only good at receiving orders from London medical doctors

Should you not know; I am IPOB and Biafra nationalist.

Can Arewa and all corrupt and sycophants Nigerian youths identify themselves publicly if you all are not cowards and zombies?

Buhari's led APC government is corrupt and incompetent.

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2017
sapele914:
Mumu go and farm and stop waiting for the federal government to give you cheap tomatoes and rice, lazy dog go and look for a bone to eat,farming is a business try and be the next farming billionaire,see the useless analogy he used. You want the Federal Government in Abuja to come and farm in your backyard,what happened to the States and Local Government?.

The only reason you are wailing on Nairaland is because pdp failed you woefully after 16 years of been in power,did you not save anything for the rainy day under pdp?

The scripture says a wiseman saves for the rainy day while the fool gloats in his spoils,Keep crying we are coming to put cerelac in your mouth.

Farmer John Afolabi Afonja, Please show me ur own farm.

gringringrin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Delivering Speech Without Prepared Notes At APC Rally (Video) / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed / We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.