Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (43690 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
I know that girl was lying ..one thing I understood here is we only like to help female more than male. nobody believed she was lying simply because she is a girl...My little advice It's better you help your fellow men because they will return it back to you one way or the other..any help rendered to a girl is useless!!!!
Yes bro! when officialdad tok say na lie, dem tink say e dey craze. not knwin he's toking frm experience

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by handsomebanana(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Went to facebook, searched the name didn't see s reply.

I saw a facebook acc wit different identity Bt same picture.
D girl hu said she had her fb identity can do well to post only two to three letters of the surname to identity the person
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
handsomebanana:
Went to facebook, searched the name didn't see s reply.

I saw a facebook acc wit different identity Bt same picture.
D girl hu said she had her fb identity can do well to post only two to three letters of the surname to identity the person
Thats her fb name and also the name on her email. You can check tho, I can't check since I'm not on fb and I don't have any idea how this fb thing works. I sent her a mail this morning tho I haven't gotten any reply yet.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2017
- I tell you. you no gree, ah advice you. you no hear, officialdad tok say na scam, you say na story. I tell you. you no gree, my broda beg you, you no hear. When the time is right my broda eh, TELLI PERSON. when you eyes go clear ooo - TELLI PERSON ehhhhhhhhhhh,TELLI PERSON

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
- I tell you. you no gree, ah advice you. you no hear, officiadad tok say na scam, you say na story. I tell you. you no gree, my broda beg you, you no hear. When the time is right my broda eh, TELLI PERSON. when you eyes go clear ooo - TELLI PERSON ehhhhhhhhhhh,TELLI PERSON
Stop being two faced here in page one you called Seun's attention to it. You even pleaded miss nl should be put on hold on her behalf so why rant?
And what's that picture for is that the pic on her fb profile?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by handsomebanana(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
D pic on Ha fb ND d one she posted here checks out, d fb acc hz been on since early last year.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Stop being two faced here in page one you called Seun's attention to it. You even pleaded miss nl should be put on hold on her behalf so why rant?
And what's that picture for is that the pic on her fb profile?
yeah, said that at the begining of the thread, when i saw the depth/composition on her writeup. bt when the breeze blew, i came black to my senses and digested her writeup. makydebbie will be dropping her Pics in a jiffy.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by stephen033(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Well it is very difficult to know who is saying the truth rigth now.

I will see what I can do before the days goes down, pls don't scam me ooooo

Mother / father is an avenue to raise money now ,any way get back @ you, I need your phone number.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
handsomebanana:
D pic on Ha fb ND d one she posted here checks out, d fb acc hz been on since early last year.

Okay. Did she make any post about her mum's condition?

Stevengerd:
yeah, said that at the begining of the thread, when i saw the depth/composition on her writeup. bt when the breeze blew, i came black to my senses and digested her up. makydbie will be dropping her Pics in a jiffy.
Okay.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
stephen033:
Well it is very difficult to know who is saying the truth rigth now.

I will see what I can do before the days goes down, pls don't scam me ooooo

Mother / father is an avenue to raise money now ,any way get back @ you, I need your phone number.
She has gotten all the money she needs. Pls keep your money we're trying to see if she's genuine.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Thats her fb name and also the name on her email. You can check tho, I can't check since I'm not on fb and I don't have any idea how this fb thing works. I sent her a mail this morning tho I haven't gotten any reply yet.
She's in Imo state. She didn't talk about her mother's health there
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
She's in Imo state. She didn't talk about her mother's health there
shocked shocked
Imo state? shocked
Wait lemme check the beginning of the thread if she mentioned being a student there.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
shocked shocked
Imo state? shocked
Wait lemme check the beginning of the thread if she mentioned being a student there.
ok
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked
I don't know what to say. She doesn't want to gimme her number. sad
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by handsomebanana(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay. Did she make any post about her mum's condition?

No, she didn't

Last post Wz on eight of August
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Her pics on fb. note she didnt say anytin concerning her mother's health. She's a student of UNIUYO
Okay she's a student there. Is it on her profile that she once stayed at warri?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
handsomebanana:

No, she didn't

Last post Wz on eight of August
Okay thanks.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay she's a student there. Is it on her profile that she once stayed at warri?
No oo, didnt see anythn like dat
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by teehamzat(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Her pics on fb. note she didnt say anytin concerning her mother's health.
Asides not posting her issue on facebook, am starting to think she might not be a ripper afterall

Well by her previous coments, she seems protective with the pictures, NL is faceless but not facebook bro, not facebook grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by handsomebanana(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
teehamzat:

Asides not posting her issue on facebook, am starting to think she might not be a ripper afterall

Well by her previous coments, she seems protective with the pictures, NL is faceless but not facebook bro, not facebook grin

Ah agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
teehamzat:

Abi now bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
shocked
I don't know what to say. She doesn't want to gimme her number. sad
Na wa for her o
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
No oo, didnt see anythn like dat
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na wa for her o
You can modify sha. She just sent a mail saying she'll get back to me. But she doesn't want her fb profile on this thread. She's a private person.

Cc Stevengerd.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
You can modify sha. She just sent a mail saying she'll get back to me. But she doesn't want her fb profile on this thread. She's a private person.

Cc Stevengerd.
ok
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, pipu don enter trap sha!

Lolz. Wetin concern us, we the wise men warned them oo
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
HeWrites:

grin i dey follow ur chat since.....

That yeye HoeLoeSho girl finally dupe'm all

grin bro, shey u see how dem attack me from left , right , and middle, in order to silence me. Well, I actually kept silent, because i know the original moniker behind that sh!t.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
OfficialDad:

Lolz. Wetin concern us, we the wise men warned them oo
Abi nw, dem say our mouth dey smell
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
teehamzat:

You would wonder about the fruitless energy spree he dispersed trying to convince people...

On the real, whose mother stays in such critical condition yet you would have time to write long epistles all in the name of scoring points

Who knows, the mother could have died a long time ago, my point, some scammers use a non-existent relation to fool people grin

Now it becomes difficult to render help to the sincere ones by the day.

Lolz. I demanded for a simple photos and other credentials, he begin shout, because he knew i was on a mission to expose him. But what do people know, when a wise Dad is trying to caution his kids, they refused to listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yes bro! when officialdad tok say na lie, dem tink say e dey craze. not knwin he's toking frm experience

I tell u bro. I v got scammed a lot by the people i was trying to help codedly here. When i saw this format, i became alert. But him don win dem nah.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
- I tell you. you no gree, ah advice you. you no hear, officialdad tok say na scam, you say na story. I tell you. you no gree, my broda beg you, you no hear. When the time is right my broda eh, TELLI PERSON. when you eyes go clear ooo - TELLI PERSON ehhhhhhhhhhh,TELLI PERSON

Lolz grin Telli person, but make nobody near me, bcus nah by broken bottles e go happen, since i warn dem, dem no hear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.