Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

“We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses (35291 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by carzola(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
bring him back to live by mistake!!!

please they should hang all of them publicly..
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by okworekene: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

was the priest a righteous man?

is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.

his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will

Ur brain is paining u right...... RIP my asst parish priest... may God welcome u in Heaven

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by okworekene: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ur brain is paining u...
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by talk2percy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isorite, u will unfortunately die by ur mistake. Buh this should also sound as a warning to priests that goes out without wearing their sultan- only if u'd worn ur white sultan or roman collar...it would have perhaps saved u...they saw u looking fresh and on mufti too... Faa chee na I bu nwa Malay bu nku.

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by davillian(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian police and confession.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by brainpulse: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
id4sho:
A man is wicked or devilish not because of his tribal or religious affiliation but because of his choice and determination to be wicked and devilish.
There is no excuse whatsoever under the sun for you to take the life of another person you can't create.
Bros atleast acknowledge me na, it's my quote
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Cotisure: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
You will die in same manner and we all will call it Yahwehs wish.
Nonsense and ingredients.... mtchew
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.

his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Boyooosa(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nbote:

And d skulls ur ppl mine is a natural resource abi?
Am only concerned about the lambs. You know if lion is done with the game in the bush, it wouldn't pardon the sheep in the ranch.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Moganajoe: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
You and your gang will also be killed by mistake

Our prayers should be that they shouldn't escape from police like one Dike in PH.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
ajebuter:

Eva, no one is talking about righteousness here, besides, no one is righteous , not even you..

The point here is, the priest was a human being who was unjustly kidnapped and murdered..

Come on! you are a lady, act like one..

Ive been wondering too if that moniker is owned by a lady and not the moniker alone but there other three or so that claim to be ladies that use to comment like that. So wicked and unreasonable on most threads.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Moganajoe:

Our prayers should be that they shouldn't escape from police like one Dike in PH.
he has been rearrested
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Hatred for God is a sickness of the brain or how would a lady be so heartless. I pray God have mercy on you.
The same way you sound on every thread.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Austin234(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why do u talk foolishly?
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Carter4luv(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
He who kill by gun shall die by gun.
He who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.
He who kill by mistake shall die by mistake.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by chuksboby12(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60250705]hmmmm.

his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will [/quote

]

Heeyi. Repeat after me
My lord Jesus
Please give me brain
To reason like a human being
Father in heaven
Deliver me from the spirit of stupidity
Amen
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by DONFASZY(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Let's dem kill dem by mistake too by 25 talented soldier firing squad by mistake too but shooot to kill dem all also by big complete mistake?

Why if dem catch aggressive reckless stone hearted killers n criminal ,dem go com humble wit pity innocent face like former minister of petroleum
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by vchykp(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
xxxupload45:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
am not greedy enough to visit dat site.. scammer everwhere
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by ufuosman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Useless thieves, una go die by correction
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Jeff50: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Lol

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
As in eh..jez saying rubbish.. Perhaps she will be happy if she's killed that way
youngdabold:

...... What a useless question.......if u don't know what to say just observe the post and walk by........nonsense

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Pweetyjuddy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Probably u will like the same God's will to be done in ur own life..
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Ubenedictus(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
talk2percy:
Isorite, u will unfortunately die by ur mistake. Buh this should also sound as a warning to priests that goes out without wearing their sultan- only if u'd worn ur white sultan or roman collar...it would have perhaps saved u...they saw u looking fresh and on mufti too... Faa chee na I bu nwa Malay bu nku.
I have to agree, maybe this will encourage more priests to either wear a cassock or a Roman collar to avoid such mistakes .

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by engrshakespeare: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
ajebuter:

Eva, no one is talking about righteousness here, besides, no one is righteous , not even you..

The point here is, the priest was a human being who was unjustly kidnapped and murdered..

Come on! you are a lady, act like one..

Don't call it a lady, ladies dont reason this way.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Greatzeus(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chai grin evaberry don enter am today o,see bashing grin
Sincerely she has always being logical most times when she comments,i don't know what happened to her today that made her make such insensitive statement.
You guys should free her already,enough of the mentions.I' m sure she has seen her mistake.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by ashala(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

You ar the greatest mumu av ever come across
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by petitejolie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
police.. can anything good come out of police. 90% of crime in Nigeria re engineered or facilitated by them. olodo dey shud cover ur face with polythene whether u will live to inhale d next portion of oxygen. rip priest.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Davidscott(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
you and ur gang will be kidnapp and be killed like d way u killed Rv. 2
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Charli3benkz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

Well said

2 Likes

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by sinola(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Austinogiza:

The Imo state police command yesterday paraded five suspected abductors and killers of a priest, Cyriacus Onunkwo, in the state.

One of the suspects was however identified as police officer.

Recall, the clergyman was abducted on Friday, September 1st in Orlu and his body was later discovered along the road in Omuma on Saturday, September 2nd.

Now, one of the suspects that was paraded has confessed to killing the priest but said the clergyman was killed in error.

The 28-year-old man, identified as Mr. Izuchukwu Okafor, popularly known as small, from Ukwukwa village in Azia of Anambra state, Thursday, said that him and other of his gang members did not plan to murder Reverend. Father Cyriacus Onunkwo.

Okafor claimed that he was second in command and that a policeman, Ex Corporal, Jude Madu, organized the operation.

Speaking to Vanguard, he said;

“I don’t know he will die. We covered the nose of the catholic priest that was why died. We saw him on the road and we did not know he was a Reverend Father and we kidnapped him.

I was not the owner of the vehicle used in kidnapping the Catholic priest.

“I was not the person who led the gang, it was a policeman. When we got to the junction, he asked us to stop in the front of the Catholic priest Toyota Corrola, and he asked the priest to come down and that he was under arrest.

“I want to tell you that it was Jude Madu that requested that I should get a car and that we were going to somewhere. He did not tell me where we were going.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/killed-imo-catholic-priest-mistake-suspects-confess/

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Charli3benkz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=okworekene post=60258971][/quote] I'm sure u lost ur brain somewhere in sambisa forest. .mumu

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Austinogiza:

The Imo state police command yesterday paraded five suspected abductors and killers of a priest, Cyriacus Onunkwo, in the state.

One of the suspects was however identified as police officer.

Recall, the clergyman was abducted on Friday, September 1st in Orlu and his body was later discovered along the road in Omuma on Saturday, September 2nd.

Now, one of the suspects that was paraded has confessed to killing the priest but said the clergyman was killed in error.

The 28-year-old man, identified as Mr. Izuchukwu Okafor, popularly known as small, from Ukwukwa village in Azia of Anambra state, Thursday, said that him and other of his gang members did not plan to murder Reverend. Father Cyriacus Onunkwo.

Okafor claimed that he was second in command and that a policeman, Ex Corporal, Jude Madu, organized the operation.

Speaking to Vanguard, he said;

“I don’t know he will die. We covered the nose of the catholic priest that was why died. We saw him on the road and we did not know he was a Reverend Father and we kidnapped him.

I was not the owner of the vehicle used in kidnapping the Catholic priest.

“I was not the person who led the gang, it was a policeman. When we got to the junction, he asked us to stop in the front of the Catholic priest Toyota Corrola, and he asked the priest to come down and that he was under arrest.

“I want to tell you that it was Jude Madu that requested that I should get a car and that we were going to somewhere. He did not tell me where we were going.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/killed-imo-catholic-priest-mistake-suspects-confess/

If there's a high profile murder in Nigeria...

Police go out immediately catch 4 boys that aff a bad guy face.

Toruture them then by turn..

Until they confess.

state police commissioner announces it.

Case closed.

grin
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Realists(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fulani herdsmen again, killing man of world by mistake ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.