Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

“We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses (35318 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Celsony: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.
was the priest a righteous man? is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.
his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will

May you also see whatever you blif in that way, amen
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by Sexyolori(f): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

was the priest a righteous man?

is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.

his Yahweh came to take him, I dunno why they are punishing the young men that did god's will
Common sense is truly not common, mtcheeeew
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by louisilva: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

is he not suppose to die? how else will be meet his father in heaven if he doesn't die.

Are you trying to make yourself relevant here
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by louisilva: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Greatzeus:
Chai grin evaberry don enter am today o,see bashing grin
Sincerely she has always being logical most times when she comments,i don't know what happened to her today that made her make such insensitive statement.
You guys should free her already,enough of the mentions.I' m sure she has seen her mistake.
She was just recently dumped by her boyfriend. She is trying so hard to deal with the pain in her own pathetic way.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by ecjosephine1: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

are you righteous too? are u not supposed to die too? u wish someone dead as if u are more qualified to live.i wish u same judgment
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by sweetestever(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2017
that's very bad. whether you or Jude madu, all of you are involve because you had the power to save or back out but you didn't. thank God you are caught before you will kill your main target. I wish you to will be kill by hanging.
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by glossy6(f): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
hmmmm.

Mrs NwaAmaikpe again!
Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by youngdabold(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2017
talk2percy:
Isorite, u will unfortunately die by ur mistake. Buh this should also sound as a warning to priests that goes out without wearing their sultan- only if u'd worn ur white sultan or roman collar...it would have perhaps saved u...they saw u looking fresh and on mufti too... Faa chee na I bu nwa Malay bu nku.
Funny but True

1 Like

Re: “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses by pokipoki: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Austinogiza:

The Imo state police command yesterday paraded five suspected abductors and killers of a priest, Cyriacus Onunkwo, in the state.

One of the suspects was however identified as police officer.

Recall, the clergyman was abducted on Friday, September 1st in Orlu and his body was later discovered along the road in Omuma on Saturday, September 2nd.

Now, one of the suspects that was paraded has confessed to killing the priest but said the clergyman was killed in error.

The 28-year-old man, identified as Mr. Izuchukwu Okafor, popularly known as small, from Ukwukwa village in Azia of Anambra state, Thursday, said that him and other of his gang members did not plan to murder Reverend. Father Cyriacus Onunkwo.

Okafor claimed that he was second in command and that a policeman, Ex Corporal, Jude Madu, organized the operation.

Speaking to Vanguard, he said;

“I don’t know he will die. We covered the nose of the catholic priest that was why died. We saw him on the road and we did not know he was a Reverend Father and we kidnapped him.

I was not the owner of the vehicle used in kidnapping the Catholic priest.

“I was not the person who led the gang, it was a policeman. When we got to the junction, he asked us to stop in the front of the Catholic priest Toyota Corrola, and he asked the priest to come down and that he was under arrest.

“I want to tell you that it was Jude Madu that requested that I should get a car and that we were going to somewhere. He did not tell me where we were going.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/killed-imo-catholic-priest-mistake-suspects-confess/
Deliberate or not, the man was killed. Hopefully, they would be jailed for 20 years before they are hung.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos / Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.