Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo (16852 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
discusant:

You left message but went for the head of messenger.

Truth is that One Nigeriyyaaa under the control of Muslim Fulani is a huge obstacle to REAL development of entire Yorubaland.

Muslim Yorubas are comfortable with Muslim far-northern Nigeria.

Lagos urban sprawl aside, infrastructural development in most of Yoruba land today is not different from what obtains in Niger Republic.

Exactly that is why pastor osibanjo is confortable with buharigrin...while whole igboland without exception and with no city to reckon with like lag,IBcity,kano and PH is not different from somaliagrin

Yorubas call what they do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.
A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

I repeat,YOU ARE A BLOODY EASTERN IGBO grin
ENVYING YORUBAS RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY!
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by deafeyez: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To hell with restructuring !!!.
To your tents O Israel.

Let's break up. Enough is enough.
As a progressive Yoruba, I have nothing In common with Northerners both in religion, food, culture or even Language.
We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers that are comfortable with Northerners) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

Oduduwa we seek and Oduduwa we must get.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson,
Nnamdi Kanu, all fighters and Lovers of freedom.

Na still this Yoruba go sabotage this same restructuring. I never see this kind of people.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Splashme: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIA IS A DISASTER
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by ESDKING: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

Exactly that is why pastor osibanjo is confortable with buharigrin...while whole igboland without exception and with no city to reckon with like lag,IBcity,kano and PH is not different from somaliagrin

Yorubas call what they do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.
A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

I repeat,YOU ARE A BLOODY EASTERN IGBO grin
ENVYING YORUBAS RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY!

Look at this novice, so you don't know that Osibanjo is just there for political reasons and nothing more ?
Don't you know that this country will burn immediately you present muslim Muslim candidate ?.
You don't know anything about politics.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Xbee007:

Omo elede tiko ni lakayi rara oun in iwo nse adura fun. It is like you are mad.
Ofe jeki awon omo irankiran ti ko ni eko ile da ija sile larin omo oduduwa. Layelaye re to fi file se ibusun ma danru e wo mo. So gbo?
ode, ma she anfani omo ni en...iru yin lon ba orile ede wa je...kini buhari ti se fun iwo ati gbogbo ebi e patapata,owa n soro nipa omoodua...olorun no mon bi enyin se n ronu
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by fratermathy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To hell with restructuring !!!.
To your tents O Israel.

Let's break up. Enough is enough.
As a progressive Yoruba, I have nothing In common with Northerners both in religion, food, culture or even Language.
We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers that are comfortable with Northerners) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

Oduduwa we seek and Oduduwa we must get.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson,
Nnamdi Kanu, all fighters and Lovers of freedom.

The level of desperation show by IPOB youths is very sickening. This one went to impersonate Yorubas just to spread secessionist propaganda.

Ope o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
ESDKING:

Look at this novice, so you don't know that Osibanjo is just there for political reasons and nothing more ?
Don't you know that this country will burn immediately you present muslim Muslim candidate ?.
You don't know anything about politics.
And you EASTERN IGBOs know nothing abouth yorubas muslims Christians relationshipgrin

Go and ask tinubu and his Christian wife,ajimobi and his Christian wife,fashola and his Christian wife.

Eastern Igbos and osus are the real noviesgrin
AND YOU GUYS WILL FOREVER ENVY THE DIVERSITY!
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes bring it on. Because PDP lost they are trying all they can to cause death of millions of people through genocide. They had 16 full years to do it but couldn't.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Xbee007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
snoopylinus:

ode, ma she anfani omo ni en...iru yin lon ba orile ede wa je...kini buhari ti se fun iwo ati gbogbo ebi e patapata,owa n soro nipa omoodua...olorun no mon bi enyin se n ronu
Edakun tani ogbe oro bo elede yi lenu?
Did you see me praising Buhari in any of my comments or I tell you say I be Buhari ass licker? I was only telling her not to allow some fifth columnists and impostors to create divisions between the Yoruba race. Is that too much to ask? Jowo tiwon ban tele e lati ile mo awon ti wa ma soro si anyhow.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by ohuatc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
Ki Oluwa Orun bukun fun awon omoluabi ti oto.

I thought you are educated people. There is love in togetherness.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
there is power in the name of JESUS!!!
i do not want to know the problem Nigeria us facing as long as it has a name,WITH THE AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS,i DECLARE THAT PROBLEM POWERLESS!!
i do not want to know the problem Nigeria is facing,with the authority in the name of Allah and the prophets of Allah,shehu ibrahim(Niyass),muhamad(SWM) e.t.c,as long as the Almighty liveth,Nigeria would be greater than America,united kingdom,Canada,Germany,China e.t.c....may our brotherliness never cease and may all unrepentant corrupt politicians and elders of this country never no peace until peace and progress falls on Nigeria..
Nigeria belongs to all of us.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

Exactly,that is why pastor adeboye has a codial relationship with buahri that has failed to restructure.

BLOODY PAINED JEWISH EASTERN IGBOs.LAGOSIAN IGBOs ARE MORE EXPOSED THAN YOU GUYS!

MENTION ONE ISLAMIC CLERIC IN YORUBALAND THAT PAID HIM SUCH A VISIT.

BLOODY EASTERN IGBOgrin

Buhari the religious bigot probably still sees him as a heathen. Who cares if Adeboye gets to see your precious leader once in a blue moon, we all know who controls politics in Yorubaland and it is certainly not Yoruba Christians. Saraki, Tinubu even your Alaafin of Oyo all have what in common? You Yoruba Christians will get your "good morning" soon enough.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

Buhari the religious bigot probably still sees him as a heathen. Who cares if Adeboye gets to see your precious leader once in a blue moon, we all know who controls politics in Yorubaland and it is certainly not Yoruba Christians. Saraki, Tinubu even your Alaafin of Oyo all have what in common? You Yoruba Christians will get your "good morning" soon enough.
AND HOW IS THAT AN EASTERN IGBO ABA MADE JEWS PROBLEMgrin

you better go lick kanu urine?.....

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Xbee007:

Edakun tani ogbe oro bo elede yi lenu?
Did you see me praising Buhari in any of my comments or I tell you say I be Buhari ass licker? I was only telling her not to allow some fifth columnists and impostors to create divisions between the Yoruba race. Is that too much to ask? Jowo tiwon ban tele e lati ile mo awon ti wa ma soro si anyhow.
oro yi oti di ija,ko si eni ti orile ede yi osun..otito koro,emi o fe ki obinu sugbon mo fe ki omope orile eded yi ti sun awon igbo,won ni awon fe malo!!kofaja!! i just wish u understand,everyone is crying,things are not working out...check out Nigerians running out of the country for greener pastures,almost everybody,its getting worst each day
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
there is no day on this forum we don't engage in tribal fights,its getting worst each day,its tearing us apart,visitors are reading and laughing,it was not like this before now!!what is happening!!!!they are even making me join in it...we need to wake up,the hate is not joke anymore,it is not the fault of any of us that the country is the way it is but the fault of our Government,lets fight them together and stop the hate please,have we thought about generation unborn?

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Let's scatter the whole thing jo
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
snoopylinus:
there is no day on this forum we don't engage in tribal fights,its getting worst each day,its tearing us apart,visitors are reading and laughing,it was not like this before now!!what is happening!!!!they are even making me join in it...we need to wake up,the hate is not joke anymore,it is not the fault of any of us that the country is the way it is but the fault of our Government,lets fight them together and stop the hate please,have we thought about generation unborn?
Buhari fuelled it
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

AND HOW IS THAT AN EASTERN IGBO ABA MADE JEWS PROBLEMgrin

you better go lick kanu urine?.....

Sorry, I don't wish to do that nor have I heard of any Igbo person doing that. However, I have heard that all muslims in Yorubaland take their orders from the Sokoto Caliphate- will you Yoruba Christians follow your Muslim brethren in doing the same? According to Yoruba Muslims, the Sultan of Sokoto is greater than the Alaafin of Oyo, the Oba of Lagos, the Deji of Akure put together. He must be one great man to overrule such powerful men.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

Sorry, I don't wish to do that nor have I heard of any Igbo person doing that. However, I have heard that all muslims in Yorubaland take their orders from the Sokoto Caliphate- will you Yoruba Christians follow your Muslim brethren in doing the same? According to Yoruba Muslims, the Sultan of Sokoto is greater than the Alaafin of Oyo, the Oba of Lagos, the Deji of Akure put together. He must be one great man to overrule such powerful men.
you heard?,you must have heard that from on radio biafra.That is true ooooo

INFACT NA SULTAN OF SOKOTO CROWNED THE OONIgrin

..WHY ARE EASTERN IGBO SO IGNORANT?grin

YORUBAS CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOU.THEY ARE WELL BEHAVED THAN YOU GUYS THAT COMBINE JEWS WITH CHRISTIANITYgrin

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
you heard?,you must have heard that from on radio biafra.That is true ooooo

INFACT NA SULTAN OF SOKOTO CROWNED THE OONIgrin

..WHY ARE EASTERN IGBO SO IGNORANT?grin

YORUBAS CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOU.THEY ARE WELL BEHAVED THAN YOU GUYS THAT COMBINE JEWS WITH CHRISTIANITYgrin

So the Sultan even crowned the Ooni of Ife- a man that claims to be a Christian? shocked You Yoruba Christians better get used to living under the service of your Muslim overlords. Unfortunately for you guys, it has already begun undecided.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

So the Sultan even crowned the Ooni of Ife- a man that claims to be a Christian? shocked You Yoruba Christians better get used to living under the service of your Muslim overlords. Unfortunately for you guys, it's been going in for a while now undecided.
YES ,AFTER HE HAS CROWNED HIM HE HAS TO FIRST LICK HIS URINE BEFORE HE CAN SIT ON THE THRONE.
YOU CAN GO AND CONFIRM IN ILE IFEgrin
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
snoopylinus:

No one is making you do anything. You were most likely a tribalist before you came onto this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ikechuob: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

You shot yourself in the leg with the sentence "excluding some of my muslim brothers"

you are not yoruba girl!
you are a fool blooded IPOB!

so IGBOS COULD DESCEND THIS LOW TO SOLICIT FOR YORUBA CHRISTIANS SUPPORT.NNAMDU KANU HAVE SPOILT YOUR MARKET ALREADY.

YOUR ATTACKS ON OSIBANJO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE ON NAIRALAND IS WELL DOCUMENTEDgrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oh this is rich.

It's obvious this one and fratermathy that's been stalking ppl all over NL for not supporting his genocidal mind have not once read Adeyinka grandson comments.

Adeyinka grandson aka the leader of the group cynthia is probably a member of have always separated yoruba muslim from the rest of yoruba. He has always talked about the yoruba muslims never in a positive light since he's started years ago and people have been quoting his comments on yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by deepwater(f): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

You shot yourself in the leg with the sentence "excluding some of my muslim brothers"

you are not yoruba girl!

so IGBOS COULD DESCEND THIS LOW TO SOLICIT FOR YORUBA CHRISTIANS SUPPORT.NNAMDU KANU HAVE SPOILT YOUR MARKET ALREADY.

You must be new here, if you don't know ademusiwa then you can not know Cynthia. The guy is s full Yoruba guy

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

YES ,AFTER HE HE CROWNED HIM HE HAS TO FIRST LICK HIS URINE BEFORE HE CAN SIT ON THE THRONE.
YOU CAN GO AND CONFIRM IN ILE IFEgrin

I know that the second part of your post is a lie but how do you feel that a so called Christian Yoruba leader preferred to be crowned by an Islamic religious leader from another land rather than a Christian religious leader from his own land? Is this not frightening for you Yoruba Christians?

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oh this is rich.

It's obvious this one and fratermathy that's been stalking ppl all over NL for not supporting his genocidal mind have not once read Adeyinka grandson comments.

Adeyinka grandson aka the leader of the group cynthia is probably a member of have always separated yoruba muslim feel the rest of yoruba. He has always talked about the yoruba muslims never in a positive light since he's started years ago and people have been quoting his comments on yoruba muslim

I'm so glad that many Yorubas are starting to see the problems a lot of their muslims are causing them. It was probably a Yoruba Muslim who called for the poor guy's arrest undecided.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ikechuob: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

you are not yoruba girl!

More for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.nairaland.com/1950506/adeyinka-grandsons-message-yoruba-muslims

Aboki and the urhobo stalker fratermathy instead of worrying about IPOB and screeching, you should be worried about the adeyinka that's slowly gaining momentum within his community as we speak.

Next time know wtf is going on in around you before making fools of unaselves.

Cynthia follows the logic of adeyinka grandson which she even stated in the beginning so duh Dumbasses obviously since adeyinka grandson believes yoruba muslims are hinder to yoruba progress, obviously his supporters would follow that same line of thought. Like a big fact DUH?

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

I know that the second part of your post is a lie but how do you feel that a so called Christian Yoruba leader preferred to be crowned by an Islamic religious leader from another land rather than a Christian religious leader from his own land? Is this not frightening for you Yoruba Christians?
I dont even see it as big deal untill I listened to it on RADIO BIAFRA.

Nnamdi kanu said it the day he said any Igbo that attends yoruba church is an slowpoke and that yoruba pastors are demonic than bokoharam
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by slivertongue: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

Yes because they prefer united Nigeria, they don't want disintegration due to fear of loosing those they see as gods in northern Nigeria all because of their religious affiliation with them, which is less important than freedom of all Yorubas.
Bye.

babe ur matter tire me
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
slivertongue:

babe ur matter tire me
I dont know who is more crazy between him(Because the handler is actually an Eastern Igbo) and ade musiwa
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ikechuob: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm so glad that many Yorubas are starting to see the problems a lot of their muslims are causing them. It was probably a Yoruba Muslim who called for the poor guy's arrest undecided.

Right? It making me laugh how fast the nigga is gaining momentum and supporters. Well we know that backwards nation is going to miscalculate and stupidly do something that will explode his popularity like they did Nnamdi Kanu then go around blaming GEJ for the reason for his popularity increase. Quote me on that. Knowing niggeria and how dumb their government is, I forsee that happening.

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

I dont even see it as big deal untill I listened to it on RADIO BIAFRA.

Nnamdi kanu said it the day he said any Igbo that attends yoruba church is an slowpoke and that yoruba pastors are demonic than bokoharam

You don't see an Islamic leader- the most respected Islamic leader in Nigeria- crowning one of the most powerful traditional rulers, who also claims to be a Christian, in Yorubaland as 'not a big deal'? shocked Chai! Like I said, you Yoruba Christians will get your 'good morning' very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabiru Ismail Killed, Hamza Salihu Kidnapped In Zamfara / Protesters Block Lagos Assembly Over Abnormal Electricity Tariff (photo) / Umahi: I Have Not Made Any Comment About Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.