Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

"Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo (16858 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by victorDanladi: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

You don't see an Islamic leader- the most respected Islamic leader in Nigeria- crowning one of the most powerful traditional rulers, who also claims to be a Christian, in Yorubaland as 'not a big deal'? shocked Chai! Like I said, you Yoruba Christians will get your 'good morning' very soon.
YES NA RADIO BIAFRA TALK AM
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:

Right? It making me laugh how fast the nigga is gaining momentum and supporters. Well we know that backwards nation is going to miscalculate and stupidly do something that will explode his popularity like they did Nnamdi Kanu then go around blaming GEJ for the reason for his popularity increase. Quote me on that. Knowing niggeria and how dumb their government is, I forsee that happening.

I honestly don't think that Adeyinka grandson will blow up as big as Kanu did, purely because of the influence of Yoruba muslims on politics in Yorubaland and the naïvity of Yoruba Christians like victorDanladi over here. They're in for a big shock should Biafra be realized imo undecided.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Ngozi123(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

YES NA RADIO BIAFRA TALK AM

Like I said, you and other Yoruba Christians will get your 'good morning' soon enough; the signs are already there unfortunately undecided.

3 Likes

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by BRASH: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To hell with restructuring !!!.
To your tents O Israel.

Let's break up. Enough is enough.
As a progressive Yoruba, I have nothing In common with Northerners both in religion, food, culture or even Language.
We progressive Yorubas( excluding some of my muslim brothers that are comfortable with Northerners) have said no to united Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN !!!. It's too late to restructure.

Oduduwa we seek and Oduduwa we must get.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson,
Nnamdi Kanu, all fighters and Lovers of freedom.
I agree with u intoto. the only restructuring that will bring peace to this country is resource control and that is what the northern witches don't want to see happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by goodvision12(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
ezenwajosh:

How many of your governors are supporting you
see the question wey you dey ask?How can a governor serving under nigerian government support you.They know what is at stake if they do that.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by babestella: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
The ones who says "Our unity is non negotiable" are the ones oppressing everyone in Nigeria, they are more in the army, police, customs and all arms bearing organization in Nigeria. More of the oil wells in Nigeria are in their hands, most federal ministries and parastatal are headed by Northerners. They use Fulani herdsmen to annex lands, they use their greater number in the National Assembly to suppress any policy, bill that would favor other regions, they have been put in this advantage positions by their brothers who overthrew democratically elected government and ran the country military style, they used this position to create more states and LGs in the North thereby giving them political advantage when it come to taking decisions in the National Assembly.

The proponents of one Nigeria are the ones who are at the vantage point to benefit more from this lopsided, fraudulent structure we currently have in Nigeria, this is why they vowed to reject referendum or restructuring. They know what they are doing, built the time is drawing near when everyone would either restructure or we end the one sided unity.

Until this anomaly is corrected, Nigeria would actually be siting on a Nuke, keg of gun powder is too small.

Nigeria is a fraud designed to benefit the North.

1 Like

Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by lagosrd: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
ezenwajosh:

How many of your governors are supporting you

Governors are not needed an inch
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by RoyalUc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
400billionman:
APC does not understand the extent of hunger in the land under their govt. SS, SE and SW are calling for restructuring, they are joking with it..

In 2012 and earlier on, there are businesses who have guaranteed daily incomes of 10,000 and above, today such businesses may not cover N1,000 in a day..

Mass sack and mass strikes in private sector and govt..

Hmm..

How will restructuring solve those problem?
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by HonourableUche(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2017
ON BIAFRA
The Biafra agitation cannot be dismissed by a wave of the hand.Yes there is a genuine reason for the agitation. The country -Nigeria is in dire need of restructuring; there is need for social engineering.
The inequality against people from the historical and geographical area called 'Biafra' is glaring.
My take: I think the members of the indigenous people of Biagra (IPOB) should soft-pedal the struggle.
There's need to apply caution at this point. It will be absolutely incorrect and even ridiculous for any mortal to postulate that the Biafra homeland will gain political and economic independence without a gunshot. Ironically there has been many gunshots already.
Although I somehow believe Biafra will come some day -but not now.For a comparative analysis look at the Sri Lanka scenario( the Liberation Tamil Tigers Elam or LTTE) agitation and the outcome; also consider how South Sudan achieved independence.
I am not in any way trying to condone injustice but it is imperative that the truth be told -and by someone from the 'Biafra' region.
ON THE ANAMBRA ELECTION
Yes the electoral umpire (INEC) has fixed the date of the election for November 18. I think every well-meaning Anambrarian that is Eligible should exercise their franchise on that day.
My reason:If IPOB members and pro-Biafra supporters who happen to form the majority of APGA Support-base boycott the election, power may slip into the hands of the APC candidate -personally I have nothing against him.But I think if the only Honour we can give to Dim Ojukwu Hero extraordinaire of Blessed memory is allowing Anambra to be APGA Controlled will be just fair.
© Uche-Donaldson just saying things the way they are
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by Xbee007(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2017
snoopylinus:

oro yi oti di ija,ko si eni ti orile ede yi osun..otito koro,emi o fe ki obinu sugbon mo fe ki omope orile eded yi ti sun awon igbo,won ni awon fe malo!!kofaja!! i just wish u understand,everyone is crying,things are not working out...check out Nigerians running out of the country for greener pastures,almost everybody,its getting worst each day
Sorry if my statement came out offensive. There is no one that isn't tired of the stagnant nature of this nation, except corrupt individuals that benefits from proceeds of corruption. I am not against any one/tribe saying they want to leave. If restructuring fails the only result will be division. No one should continue its strangling hold on the progress of the country. All the country we started this race together are light years ahead of us. Not against Igbo agitation for a nation. But the Igbo has to stop their growing hatred for other people that are culturally or religiously different from them.
Re: "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo by onyegwu2: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls pls can anybody tell me what is delaying this call for restructuring,eminent Nigerians Leaders of thoughts,Elites of this Country and all those who mean well for one Nigeria are calling for what they think will bring an end to agitations but yet it's being handled with kick gloves, those asking PMB not to restructure Nigeria because it favors them more should have a rethink, the peaceful co-existence of one another should be paramount to all of us, a round table discussions may be the answer to all these issues and it must be speedy implemented now, PMB pls stop listening to some of theses your aids who don't mean well for one Nigeria I beg you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can't Avoid Borrowing- Fashola, Zainab, Saraki / Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer / How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.