Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Questions You Should Not Ask Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Should Not Ask Her (597 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions You Should Not Ask Her by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
[b]There are questions you should never ask your gf of you value your relationship, That might not seem important but they actually are...an they can cause your relationship to break

With experience i have had....Avoid the following questions

1. Her Ex :- Do you want her to start camparing you with are ex? or what do you want to derive from asking this question, you only give life to dead memories in her head... just don't do it pal, it's nothing but stupid

2.Her body count:- Why do you want to know how many guy she had slept with before?, what reply are you expecting?, if you want to keep your relationship don't ask this question, she might lie to you, The point is that she is now in a relationship with you , and the number of men she's spent time with in
the past isn't important in the slightest . Nothing good
can ever possibly come out of asking this question, so
just leave it be.

3.If she loves you:– dont pester her to tell you this, if she loves you she will let you know,not only through her words but by her actions.infact if you are to eager to hear her say it,it will makes you looks needy, and she find you unattractive.

4.If she loves your sex:- common bruv, why are you asking her these in the first place, this question is asked by those having low self esteem,you are asking her because you are not confident ,if she enjoys your sex trust me she will tell you without you asking ,if you disturb her about this she might lie to you even if you have just three inches joystick and do not last 5 min.

5. How she was deflowered:- Except she bring it up herself don't ask, most girls dont even like talking about this, she may have been molested,...there's more explanations to this but don't ask..
feel free to add yours [/b]
Re: Questions You Should Not Ask Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin
Re: Questions You Should Not Ask Her by falconey(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2017

HER BODY COUNT :Trust me for your own good you don't wanna know.
Some girls body count even shock devil!

HOW SHE WAS DEFLOWER: I'd already know the response to that, " my uncle deflowered me" " I was raped by my first bf"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Should Not Ask Her by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
If I hear
These are important questions u need to ask her
Re: Questions You Should Not Ask Her by LalasticSeun(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some idiots would even be asking how many times you had sex ....

So we should start calculating rounds x days x ex
Re: Questions You Should Not Ask Her by MrCork: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
falconey:

HER BODY COUNT :Trust me for your own good you don't wanna know.
Some girls body count even shock devil!

HOW SHE WAS DEFLOWER: I'd already know the response to that, " my uncle deflowered me" " I was raped by my first bf"

.. Falconey the Crackhead...how r u today sir... stewwwwpid or great? wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help !my Girlfriend Is Insisting On Being A Baby Mama / 5 Truths You *have* To Accept If You’re Going To Be Friends With An Ex / Most Feminist Today Are Fustrated Online Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.