Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109434 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by adepeter2027(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lord Jesus...

See where non-Christians are finishing the Bible, tútù ring Christians about their own holy book and how to understand it.

This thread is just too funny. Sukkot teaching Ann And Felix Bible like kids....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Lol. That's sound like New World Order to me. Enjoy your open mindedness.

For surely there's an end, and your expectations shall not be cut off. What ever your expectations are, you shall have them, good or bad.

You have made your choice, leave mine to me.

What is New World Order?

It is just a conspiracy theory to control the world. They already do it by printing currencies (paper money) that you and I use. Have you heard about Federal Reserve in US?

You have a lot of reading to do sis.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
lol the thread was kinda slow tho bro. we are moving it forward with this back and forth. altho those two are stiff necked and rebellious like the israelites of old. those 2 have coconut heads. analice and butterflylion grin
You've sown some seeds into their rebellious dogmatic heads tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:

daniel 1 vs 20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm. <<< DANIEL WAS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN ALL THE ASTROLOGERS OF BABYLON
Why was Daniel 10times better than the Astrologers? Was it becos he was a better Astrologer or he obeyed Yahweh who commanded him never to go into those practices?

It may interest those who are reading you to note that, the reason Daniel was found better than the Astrologers and Magicians because he wouldn't defile himself with any Babylonian anything, be it food or Practices.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

You hit the head on the nail, or should that be the nail on the head, I can't seem to remember. This your post would have been the concluding part of my submissions, nice.
you has just aided and abeted dabble and garble.....think!
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
@Sukkot, you haven't told me what the 'Deep things of satan' are..
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
smartn09:
you has just aided and abeted dabble and garble.....think!

I am trying to think but I cannot wrap my head around this post of yours, what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You are a very clever man sir, but you cant fool me.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation:12:7

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation:12:8

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

Satan is an entity which possess people and make them do his biding.

And, Jesus didn't call Peter Satan, He knew who spoke through Peter and He responded to him accordingly.

Before that incident Peter was already warned of what satan would want to do with him.

ALuke:22:31-32
And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Pls stop.

Sukkot is terribly confused.

I had to take time off to clear my head of the sadness I feel for him by watching some football.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Don't scare her.We all learn everyday.Hopefully, she comes with an open mind.
He couldn't even if he wanted to. I'm not the kind of Christian who depends on her pastor to read her Bible for her, i do that myself. So i will be here watching you twist the scriptures to pass off Satanism for Christianity.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
yeah you right bro Chubhie. lets take it easy on her lol
Yeah, take it easy on me, see? i'm such a feeble Christian.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
you know ? oyedepo and oyakhilome and all the mega churches in nigeria lmao. are you not a member of any of these mega churches ? do you go to church on sunday ? cheesy
Did the Holy Spirit commanded this? Forsake not the gathering of the brethren?
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

He couldn't even if he wanted to. I'm not the kind of Christian who depends on her pastor to read her Bible for her, i do that myself. So i will be here watching you twist the scriptures to pass off Satanism for Christianity.
This stage you are right now is a phase.We all passed through this phase. Hold your position tentatively pending when a superior experience obliterate your obsolete position.

You must evolve.This is the law.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

This stage you are right now is a phase.We all passed through this phase. Hold your position tentatively pending when a superior experience obliterate your obsolete position.

Evolve to where? Satanism? Ogbeni park well.

You devolved but was made to think you actually evolved.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Let go off the back and forth so the thread can move forward.

Those people you quote has sworn by themselves not to stray and pursue any knowledge not sanctioned by their pastors no matter how cutting-edge such knowledge seems.

Same people would fail to practice sharia that's commanded in the bible.
Which Knowledge are you talking about? I first noticed you quoting Jesus Christ, but you forget he warned you against going into the 'Deep things of satan', the ones you now call Knowledge.

I wouldn't have bothered if you didn't cross the line bringing the words of my master into satanism.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Evolve to where? Satanism? Ogbeni park well.
You devolved but was made to think you actually evolved.
How and where did you acquire the fear about Satanism?
You've got a lot inner work to do.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lord Jesus...

See where non-Christians are finishing the Bible, tútù ring Christians about their own holy book and how to understand it.

This thread is just too funny. Sukkot teaching Ann And Felix Bible like kids....
Yeah, you'd know if he is taking everything out of context right?

Gerrarahia.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

How and where did you acquire the fear about Satanism?

You've got a lot inner work to do.

Did I tell you I was afraid of anything? I speak out for those who are yet finding their feet. As for me fear of anything died a long long time ago.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lord Jesus...

I hope you that when Jesus was tempted by your master satan the devil, he was the first to quote Scriptures. Anyone can quote Scriptures.

And sukkot.is doing that exactly here. Very crafty. The one who doesn't know will think he is doing a good job, but he is not.

The guy is Summersaulting scriptures everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lord Jesus...

I hope you know that when Jesus was tempted by your master satan the devil, he was the first to quote Scriptures to Jesus? That doesn't mean anything, anyone can quote Scriptures.

And sukkot.is doing exactly that here. Very crafty. The one who doesn't know will think he is doing a good job, but he is not.

But, clap for him, i'll understand.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

I hope you that when Jesus was tempted by your master satan the devil, he was the first to quote Scriptures. Anyone can quote Scriptures.

And sukkot.is doing that exactly here. Very crafty. The one who doesn't know will think he is doing a good job, but he is not.

That arewa miss road cannot know that. All he sees are scriptures but understanding of them has been buried with his atheism.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

What is New World Order?

It is just a conspiracy theory to control the world. They already do it by printing currencies (paper money) that you and I use. Have you heard about Federal Reserve in US?

You have a lot of reading to do sis.
You are on their side already. Like i said, you have made your choice, leave mine to me.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Which Knowledge are you talking about? I first noticed you quoting Jesus Christ, but you forget he warned you against going into the 'Deep things of satan', the ones you know call Knowledge.

I wouldn't have bothered if you didn't cross the line bringing the words of my master into satanism.
Even Jesus Christ was accused of devil worship as a result of his revolutionary preaching that goes against the norm.

Sukkot and the OP might be pointing you towards something cutting-edge.don't you think?

Why are you so afraid? Are you sacred that perhaps you've been lied to all your life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

You've sown some seeds into their rebellious dogmatic heads tonight.
A Satanist is calling Christians rebels. Wait!!! Who am i rebelling against? Satan? Oh, I see.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Did I tell you I was afraid of anything? I speak out for those who are yet finding their feet. As for me fear of anything died a long long time ago.
Who are those finding their feet that elected you to defend them?

That also makes you an authority to defend religion?

Are really sure you can handle this if I so decide to subject your religion to scrutiny?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Yeah right. If you were not amongst us, how will they be fall aways? If you weren't planted in our midst, how will they be tares? Guy, go on into your deep things of satan, i don't have any stress with that, but never you try passing it for Christianity.

You told me Christianity is not alien to Astrology, but all the scriptures i posted, you couldn't refute one.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Who are those finding their feet that elected you to defend them?

That also makes you an authority to defend religion?

Are really sure you can handle this if I so decide to subject your religion to scrutiny?

Lmao scrutiny is all it has been subjected to for decades and like gold tried in a fire it always comes out pure and shining.

Your scrutiny cannot be anywhere close to what those who have been before you have done yet we are still here waxing stronger.

I am a keeper of my brother and am careful over their salvation. So if I choose to warn them of your types which this thread stands to testify to even as you have unconsciously been exposing yourself as an enemy of the gospel then I am glad to have been of service
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Yeah right. If you were not amongst us, how will they be fall aways? If you weren't planted in our midst, how will they be tares? Guy, go on into your deep things of satan, i don't have any stress with that, but never you try passing it for Christianity.

You told me Christianity is not alien to Astrology, but all the scriptures i posted, you couldn't refute one.
Do you even understand that every evil under the sun could be backed up scripture-wise?
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Do you even understand that every evil under the sun could be backed up scripture-wise?

So you admit to being evil. Good! Very good! cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Even Jesus Christ was accused of devil worship as a result of his revolutionary preaching that goes against the norm.

Sukkot and the OP might be pointing you towards something cutting-edge.don't you think?

Why are you so afraid? Are you sacred that perhaps you've been lied to all your life?
What do you call Cutting-edge? Astrology and sorcery? These are cutting-edge to you?

You'd do well to post what Jesus did which was against the Scripture, which warranted him being called a demon possessed.

Do you know what Jesus called 'The deep things of satan?'

Did you read the scriptures i posted or they mean nothing to you.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

I am trying to think but I cannot wrap my head around this post of yours, what does it mean?
Are you kidding me? You could be funny. Your sheer support was based on sentiment, more refined feeling about Billy and not on logic.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

That arewa miss road cannot know that. All he sees are scriptures but understanding of them has been buried with his atheism.
Which one is Arewa amongst them?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

That one is a dead dog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (82) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.