Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109552 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
lmao you no see as she avoid the question ? she know i am about to bring that hammer down on her head lmao. grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

You tilt towards Astrology yet you quote the Bible. Where is their meeting point?
More astrology from the original KJV 1611 bible.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7 VS 17 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:
18 The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:
19 The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:
[b][/b]
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
yeah I am very familiar with Qabala. I myself take a different approach to the tree of life. my approach hinges on this verse

mark 8 vs 24 I see men as trees, walking.
<<<< AND YOU LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF EACH TREE AND APPLY IT TO THE MAN WHO IS BEING COMPARED TO THE TREE. LIKE WHEN THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF THE CEDARS OF LEBANON. WELL THE CEDAR TREE LIVES TO LIKE 1000 YEARS. THAT IS THE METHUSELLAH TREE

Interesting allegory, I see that you take a modernist approach in linking the ‘tree of life’ to the NT, I take a more traditional stance that it is rooted in Qabala.

Rambam considered the problem that "man was created in the image and likeness of God." But that Adam's disobedience to the command of God procured him that great perfection which is the peculiarity of man, i.e the power of distinguishing between good and evil which are the essential characteristic of the human race. It therefore seems strange that the punishment for rebelliousness should be the means of elevating man to a pinnacle of perfection to which he had not attained previously.

The mystery goes far deeper but we do not wish to upset anybody so I will leave it there for now.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
lmao you no see as she avoid the question ? she know i am about to bring that hammer down on her head lmao. grin
Don't scare her.We all learn everyday.Hopefully, she comes with an open mind.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Interesting allegory, I see that you take a modernist approach in linking the ‘tree of life’ to the NT, I take a more traditional stance that it is rooted in Qabala.

Rambam considered the problem that "man was created in the image and likeness of God." But that Adam's disobedience to the command of God procured him that great perfection which is the peculiarity of man, i.e the power of distinguishing between good and evil which are the essential characteristic of the human race. It therefore seems strange that the punishment for rebelliousness should be the means of elevating man to a pinnacle of perfection to which he had not attained previously.

The mystery goes far deeper but we do not wish to upset anybody so I will leave it there for now.
many people stumble on this issue you bring up because they do not understand OLD ENGLISH and how the ancients worded their english. its a very simple explanation but people have let their imagination run wild simply because they cant understand ancient english. let me break it down >>> when a man knows only good it means he is in a position of some sort of authority to where he does not encounter the bad aspects of life. all he knows is prosperity. it is the atlantean era that was described here. atlantis which existed before the ancient egyptian empire. so in atlantis it was nothing but happiness and luxury.

however to maintain this happiness and luxury they had laws they should not break. however they broke the laws and now THEY NOW KNOW BOTH GOOD AND EVIL meaning now hardship and strife and pain and suffering that they never experienced before set into atlantis and they lost their good living and atlantis sank into the ocean. SO NOW THEY KNOW WHAT BAD IS WHILE BEFORE THEY ONLY KNEW THE GOOD. so when it says your eyes will be open and you will know both good and evil its an old way of saying you will now know what suffering is, while before you only knew good. hope that makes sense
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:

GENESIS 1 VS 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<ASTROLOGY

Sukkot I do understand you are trying to see the Bible from your angle just like someone who is a conspiracy theorist. All he sees are conspiracy theories everywhere even where there are none.

Divination was common among the pagan peoples of the Bible lands. When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land of Canaan, God warned them not to practice astrology.

In Deuteronomy 18:9, 12 & 14, "Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there… The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so… Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Divination is actually regarded to be a grave sin. Declares 1 Samuel 15:23 , "Rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry."

Simply because God made the stars and sun for signs and times does not mean and did not say he wants it to be used for the purpose of divination because that is simply what astrology is. It is divination.

Astrology is the “interpretation” of an assumed influence the stars (and planets) exert on human destiny. This is a false belief.

The royal astrologers of the Babylonian court were put to shame by God’s prophet Daniel (Daniel 1:20) and were powerless to interpret the king’s dream (Daniel 2:27). God specifies astrologers as among those who will be burned as stubble in God’s judgment (Isaiah 47:13-14). Astrology as a form of divination is expressly forbidden in Scripture (Deuteronomy 18:10-14). God forbade the children of Israel to worship or serve the “host of heaven” (Deuteronomy 4:19). Several times in their history, however, Israel fell into that very sin (2 Kings 17:16 is one example). Their worship of the stars brought God’s judgment each time.

So you see, you are dabbling into the same thing you speak against (in a way)
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Don't scare her.We all learn everyday.Hopefully, she comes with an open mind.
yeah you right bro Chubhie. lets take it easy on her lol
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
Which question is that? i haven't been online.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

analice107 be open minded for once Na. kai
Kwakwakwakwakwa cheesy
Just like you abi?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
mind if i ask you a question. are you aware that the original king james version 1611 contained the apocryphal books like wisdom of solomon and the maccabees etc etc ?
I have the Bible with all of those other books. What about them?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:
Is astrology alien to the bible?
The last i checked, Yahweh warned his followers against it.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Sukkot I do understand you are trying to see the Bible from your angle just like someone who is a conspiracy theorist. All he sees are conspiracy theories everywhere even where there are none.

Divination was common among the pagan peoples of the Bible lands. When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land of Canaan, God warned them not to practice astrology.

In Deuteronomy 18:9, 12 & 14, "Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there… The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so… Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Divination is actually regarded to be a grave sin. Declares 1 Samuel 15:23 , "Rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry."

Simply because God made the stars and sun for signs and times does not mean and did not say he wants it to be used for the purpose of divination because that is simply what astrology is. It is divination.

Astrology is the “interpretation” of an assumed influence the stars (and planets) exert on human destiny. This is a false belief.

The royal astrologers of the Babylonian court were put to shame by God’s prophet Daniel (Daniel 1:20) and were powerless to interpret the king’s dream (Daniel 2:27). God specifies astrologers as among those who will be burned as stubble in God’s judgment (Isaiah 47:13-14). Astrology as a form of divination is expressly forbidden in Scripture (Deuteronomy 18:10-14). God forbade the children of Israel to worship or serve the “host of heaven” (Deuteronomy 4:19). Several times in their history, however, Israel fell into that very sin (2 Kings 17:16 is one example). Their worship of the stars brought God’s judgment each time.

So you see, you are dabbling into the same thing you speak against (in a way)
and that ( the bolded ) is exactly what i do not practice. i simply use astrology as the clock of the universe. anyone who tells you they can predict how your day will go or who you will be compatible with using astrology is talking crap. it simply is the universal clock. its for times and seasons as described in genesis 1 vs 14

GENESIS 1 VS 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<< FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS.

your destiny is set from birth, even before you were even born your destiny was set. nothing can change it. not the stars or planets. however we can know what that destiny is. its a gift of the spirit

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

I have the Bible with all of those other books. What about them?
i just quoted you two verses sanctioning astrology in the bible. or maybe its the word astrology that is throwing you off. ok we shall call it astro-theology
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
and that ( the bolded ) is exactly what i do not practice. i simply use astrology as the clock of the universe. anyone who tells you they can predict how your day will go or who you will be compatible with using astrology is talking crap. it simply is the universal clock. its for times and seasons as described in genesis 1 vs 14

GENESIS 1 VS 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<< FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS.

your destiny is set from birth before you were even born. nothing can change it

But you used astrology to attempt predicting the return of Obama, etc cheesy

All your pices talks earlier about ascended masters were those also the clock of the universe? The stars are meant for signs and seasons (weather and dates) . Anyone attaching any other value to them is simply giving them false importance which God never ascribed to them and that is idolatry .
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

But you used astrology to attempt predicting the return of Obama, etc cheesy

Was that also the clock of the universe? The stars are meant for signs and seasons (weather and dates) . Anyone attaching any other value to them is simply giving them false importance which God never ascribed to them and that is idolatry .
i didnt use astrology to attempt to predict the return of obama. lol i dont know where you got that. the return of obama was something i predicted by reading the trends in the book of judges ( by the way there is a barak in the book of judges lol ) about the fall of empires and the trends. plus he was the 44th president. the number 44 is a number associated with changes, paradigm changes etc etc. So these are watchmen observations of world trends and goings on. wink

i think the name astrology has been bastardised and is throwing you off. we shall call it astro-theology
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
i didnt use astrology to attempt to predict the return of obama. lol i dont know where you got that. the return of obama was something i predicted by reading the trends in the book of judges ( by the way there is a barak in the book of judges lol ) about the fall of empires and the trends. plus he is the 44th president. the number 44 is a number associated with changes, paradigm changes etc etc. So these are watchmen observations of world trends and goings on. wink

Just as I said, a conspiracy theorist grin

However your earlier pices ascended master talk was what then?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
many people stumble on this issue you bring up because they do not understand OLD ENGLISH and how the ancients worded their english. its a very simple explanation but people have let their imagination run wild simply because they cant understand ancient english. let me break it down >>> when a man knows only good it means he is in a position of some sort of authority to where he does not encounter the bad aspects of life. all he knows is prosperity. it is the atlantean era that was described here. atlantis which existed before the ancient egyptian empire. so in atlantis it was nothing but happiness and luxury.

however to maintain this happiness and luxury they had laws they should not break. however they broke the laws and now THEY NOW KNOW BOTH GOOD AND EVIL meaning now hardship and strife and pain and suffering that they never experienced before set into atlantis and they lost their good living and atlantis sank into the ocean. SO NOW THEY KNOW WHAT BAD IS WHILE BEFORE THEY ONLY KNEW THE GOOD. so when it says your eyes will be open and you will know both good and evil its an old way of saying you will now know what suffering is, while before you only knew good. hope that makes sense

I do not agree with you, it is from Plato in his Socratic dialogue that we learn about the disappearance of Atlantis and in any event the story was a parable of two cities.

As relates to the fall of man ergo, the Tree of life, the power to distinguish between good and evil is meant intrinsically i.e as something to be bestowed and made inherent in man. It is not a question of 'Ye Old English' the Hebrew Torah bears this out. Given that the Adam and Eve story is allegory in any case (yes I know a few fundamentalists will start screaming now) it is therefore mostly a philosophical discourse on the nature of God’s intent, Good, Evil and Intellect i.e when did man receive his intellect (after he ate the apple or initially when God spoke to him)

These matters are treated in depth in Qabala teachings.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Just as I said, a conspiracy theorist grin

However your earlier pices ascended master talk was what then?
conspiracy theorist ? nah i wouldnt call myself that. however this matrix we live in is steeped in conspiracies and it would take someone with an activated spirit to see all the conspiracies of this matrix. some people have eyes and can see while some are just blind and totally oblivious to everything thats going on. with regards to the ascended masters ? yes there are ascended spirits walking amongst us. not everyone you see has the same spirit. there are gods walking amongst men whether you choose to believe it or not which is why the bible tells you to always be nice to strangers because you never know if its an angel ( ascended master ) sent to test you.

hebrews 13 vs 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. << ASCENDED MASTERS WALKING AMONGST US DISGUISED AS HUMAN BEINGS IN HUMAN BODIES wink grin

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

Just like you abi?

Yes Na. Nobody knows it all. Listen to what everyone (atheist, Christians, moslem, Hindus, Buddhists...) has to say.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sarassin:

I do not agree with you, it is from Plato in his Socratic dialogue that we learn about the disappearance of Atlantis and in any event the story was a parable of two cities.

As relates to the fall of man ergo, the Tree of life, the power to distinguish between good and evil is meant intrinsically i.e as something to be bestowed and made inherent in man. It is not a question of 'Ye Old English' the Hebrew Torah bears this out. Given that the Adam and Eve story is allegory in any case (yes I know a few fundamentalists will start screaming now) it is therefore mostly a philosophical discourse on the nature of God’s intent, Good, Evil and Intellect i.e when did man receive his intellect (after he ate the apple or initially when God spoke to him)

These matters are treated in depth in Qabala teachings.
well you have to understand that ATLANTIS is a concept city which represents a place of peace and prosperity. The etymology of the name describes a concept city of peace and plentiful. So there have been many atlantis. Just how babylon is a concept name for a place filled with confusion and corruption and walking dead spirits.

point being adam and eve were in the atlantis called the garden of eden where they were only familiar with good. and they broke cosmic laws and the atlantis became hell and they became familiar with the evil and bad side of life. hence as the allegory goes, adam and eve ate the apple ( apple meaning philosophies and doctrines of a tainted kind seeing as it is coming from the tree of both good and evil meaning the purveyor of this doctrine is a fallen entity )and they became fallen and got introduced to the harsh part of life as they were kicked out of atlantis ( kicked out of the garden of eden ) and now they are familiar with good and evil. now they know good and evil.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
conspiracy theorist ? nah i wouldnt call myself that. however this matrix we live in is steeped in conspiracies and it would take someone with an activated spirit to see all the conspiracies of this matrix. some people have eyes and can see while some are just blind and totally oblivious to everything thats going on. with regards to the ascended masters ? yes there are ascended spirits walking amongst us. not everyone you see has the same spirit. there are gods walking amongst men whether you choose to believe it or not which is why the bible tells you to always be nice to strangers because you never know if its an angel ( ascended master ) sent to test you.

hebrews 13 vs 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. << ASCENDED MASTERS WALKING AMONGST US DISGUISED AS HUMAN BEINGS IN HUMAN BODIES wink grin

Angels are not ascended masters. They are ministering spirits sent to serve and not to be served.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Angels are not ascended masters. They are ministering spirits sent to serve and not to be served.

you have to be an ascended master to be an angel. or maybe the name ' ascended master ' is throwing you off ? an ascended master is an advanced spirit that GOD communicates with directly and is GODS eye on this planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
you have to be an ascended master to be an angel. or maybe the name ' ascended master ' is throwing you off ? an ascended master is an advanced spirit that GOD communicates with directly and is GODS eye on this planet earth.

No you are missing it. God communicates with HIS CHILDREN via his spirit. We are his eye on the planet for we have been given power and authority and whatever we bind on earth is so in heaven and so on....

The angels are ours to command same way Jesus could have called for legions of them when he was about to be arrested so have we been given angels to command.

We are the light of the world and the salt of the earth and not angels or ascended masters as you call them cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

No you are missing it. God communicates with HIS CHILDREN via his spirit. We are his eye on the planet for we have been given power and authority and whatever we bind on earth is so in heaven and so on....

The angels are ours to command same way Jesus could have called for legions of them when he was about to be arrested so have we been given angels to command.

We are the light of the world and the salt of the earth and not angels or ascended masters as you call them cheesy
but are you his children or are you in a delusion called christianity ?

mmathew 7 vs 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;

2 thessalonians 2 vs 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: << ARE YOU IN A DELUSION CALLED CHRISTIANITY AND IS THIS RELIGION A DELUSION SENT BY GOD TO KEEP SINNERS IN THE DARK ? FULL OF PASTORS WITH PRIVATE JETS AND PROMISCUOUS SINFUL CONGREGATION ? wink

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
but are you his children or are you in a delusion called christianity ?

mmathew 7 vs 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;

2 thessalonians 2 vs 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: << ARE YOU IN A DELUSION CALLED CHRISTIANITY ? FULL OF PASTORS WITH PRIVATE JETS AND PROMISCUOUS SINFUL CONGREGATION ?

Christianity is not a delusion and you need to stop misquoting scripture to meet the demand of your itching ears Sukkot.

That scripture is not about pastors or private jets and not even about Christianity. It's about those who refuse to live the life of Christ in general. They chose to believe a lie even after knowing the truth. You should have added verse 12.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Christianity is simply following the ways of Jesus. Anyone who does otherwise yet claims to be a Christian has simply known the truth but chose to do otherwise. You are simply a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
i didnt use astrology to attempt to predict the return of obama. lol i dont know where you got that. the return of obama was something i predicted by reading the trends in the book of judges ( by the way there is a barak in the book of judges lol ) about the fall of empires and the trends. plus he was the 44th president. the number 44 is a number associated with changes, paradigm changes etc etc. So these are watchmen observations of world trends and goings on. wink

i think the name astrology has been bastardised and is throwing you off. we shall call it astro-theology
You mean Obama will return?

As what?

Secretary of State?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Christianity is not a delusion and you need to stop misquoting scripture to meet the demand of your itching ears Sukkot.

That scripture is not about pastors or private jets and not even about Christianity. It's about those who refuse to live the life of Christ in general. They chose to believe a lie even after knowing the truth. You should have added verse 12.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Christianity is simply following the ways of Jesus. Anyone who does otherwise yet claims to be a Christian has simply known the truth but chose to do otherwise. You are simply a conspiracy theorist.
LOL So if it is not a delusion why have you turned it into a religion when GOD specifically told you he does not exist in churches made with human hands meaning he does not condone organized religion. the body is the temple of the holy spirit and when 3 or more are gathered there will I be.

acts 17 vs 24 The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. << GOD DOES NOT GO TO TEMPLES BUILT WITH HUMAN HANDS. MEANING ORGANIZED RELIGION IS NOT CONDONED. SO WHAT DOES GOD CONSIDER TRUE RELIGION ?

JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. << THIS IS THE ONLY RELIGION GOD WANTS FROM YOU wink

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
LOL So if it is not a delusion why have you turned it into a religion when GOD specifically told you he does not exist in churches made with human hands meaning he does not condone organized religion. the body is the temple of the holy spirit and when 3 or more are gathered there will I be.

acts 17 vs 24 The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. << GOD DOES NOT GO TO TEMPLES BUILT WITH HUMAN HANDS. MEANING ORGANIZED RELIGION IS NOT CONDONED. SO WHAT DOES GOD CONSIDER TRUE RELIGION ?

JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. << THIS IS THE ONLY RELIGION GOD WANTS FROM YOU wink

Who are the "you" who turned it into a religion? Me?

The church is not seen as where God dwells. God dwells in our hearts as his children. However the church is simply a gathering place for encouragement, comfort and direction.

If you thought the church was seen as Gods house then sorry o

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

you know ? oyedepo and oyakhilome and all the mega churches in nigeria lmao. are you not a member of any of these mega churches ? do you go to church on sunday ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
you know ? oyedepo and oyakhilome and all the mega churches in nigeria lmao. are you not a member of any of these mega churches ? do you go to church on sunday ? cheesy

Look up
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

The church is not seen as where God dwells. God dwells in our hearts as his children. However the church is simply a gathering place for encouragement, comfort and direction.

If you thought the church was seen as Gods house then sorry o
and does your pastor collect tithe and live lavish while the rest of you struggle ? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:

I am a member of the body of Christ and not a church. Whatever gave you these ideas?

The Bible says we are all living stones fitted together. These living stones can be found in any gathering or these mega churches as you term them.

The Lord knows those who are his and it's not the building that makes the worshipper but the spirit of the Lord in him and how he or she is being led by him.

We called the gathering of believers a church but it still does not take away the fact that it's a gathering. Those who wish to hype the building and not the body know themselves and even the true worshippers know when the line is being crossed. You are not the holy spirit and neither are you a so called ascended master. You still have much to learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (82) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.