Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108877 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by enigmatic16(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
sukkot:
its the sign of the enlightened and the illuminated. any enlightened being will be born under the water sign

I kinda relate, i am cancer... And evryday i battle wit feeling diff tins all at once, cant xplain, its jus deep buh i relate to many tins people find odd, its y i got interested in diz topic.....

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sonofluc1fer: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

I see I gave you a free pass to throw subtle insults at my person.
Well, lesson learned.
Moving on.

shocked
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
enigmatic16:

I kinda relate, i am cancer... And evryday i battle wit feeling diff tins all at once, cant xplain, its jus deep buh i relate to many tins people find odd, its y i got interested in diz topic.....
yeah being drawn to this kinds of topic is a good start and good indicator. maybe you are slowly activating. being cancer is a good start too. well let the spirit guide you if indeed you are one of the ascended spirits of old returning back to bring a paradigm change in this world. because you know a paradigm change is coming right ? and ascended masters are being activated everyday as we speak. those will be the leaders of the new paradigm

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

shocked

Hello.
Re: The Middle Path by sonofluc1fer: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello.
Hi babe. How have you been?
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hi babe. How have you been?

I've been fine and around.
You?
Re: The Middle Path by sonofluc1fer: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

I've been fine and around.
You?
Cool. Been in Lagos.
Re: The Middle Path by enigmatic16(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
sukkot:
yeah being drawn to this kinds of topic is a good start and good indicator. maybe you are slowly activating. being cancer is a good start too. well let the spirit guide you if indeed you are one of the ascended spirits of old returning back to bring a paradigm change in this world. because you know a paradigm change is coming right ? and ascended masters are being activated everyday as we speak. those will be the leaders of the new paradigm

I feel so tho, but i really don't know wat it means... How do u knw all these tins tho? can u suggest anytin 4me 2 read for further insight? Also is it possible 2not be aware ure an "ascended spirit" and be one?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
enigmatic16:

I feel so tho, but i really don't know wat it means... How do u knw all these tins tho? can u suggest anytin 4me 2 read for further insight? Also is it possible 2not be aware ure an "ascended spirit" and be one?
the spirit in you will lead you to all the wisdom you need to awaken you if indeed you are an ascended master reincarnate. just try to keep a track of the things you are drawn to and you will start seeing a pattern. you will be drawn to the secrets of the universe as opposed to being confined to just this world. you will seek the kknowledge and secrets of the stars and constellations and galaxies and nebulas and meteor showers and comets and asteroids and black holes etc etc.

things of the world will no longer interest you. parties and clubs etc etc. you will notice yourself being withdrawn from friends and family because what they say holds no interest to you anymore. they are still stuck in the material world while your own soul is ascending and has transcended the material realm. if you start to notice these types of things ? then ermmm yeah you are being awakened ( i have come to separate daughters from mothers and fathers from sons and 2 will be in the field and one will be taken while the other left behind ). Its a spiritual separation from the world.

as you can see ? babylon the great is being pounded by hurricanes upon hurricanes ? the time is nigh to be awoke

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
sukkot:
its not an offer. i want to decode who you are. it seems like you are searching for yourself and your spiritual purpose in this dimension in this reincarnation hence your trips to sri lanka and dancing naked on the streets of sri-lanka. i use various divination tools. i can tell you why you are here. supply those things which i asked ye. I am more so curious because you come across as an ascended master that needs to be activated. you most likely ( i may be wrong ) will be one of the water signs pisces scorpio or cancer. indulge me

Once again thank you. Though I am not sure why you would think that I am searching for a purpose. I studied Tantra and I was initiated into a specific aspect of it. They taught me lessons about mysteries wrapped up in enigmas but they did it simply and beautifully and I have tried (often unsuccessfully) to do the same. I know full well who and what I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by enigmatic16(f): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
sukkot:
the spirit in you will lead you to all the wisdom you need to awaken you if indeed you are an ascended master reincarnate. just try to keep a track of the things you are drawn to and you will start seeing a pattern. you will be drawn to the secrets of the universe as opposed to being confined to just this world. you will seek the kknowledge and secrets of the stars and constellations and galaxies and nebulas and meteor showers and comets and asteroids and black holes etc etc.

things of the world will no longer interest you. parties and clubs etc etc. you will notice yourself being withdrawn from friends and family because what they say holds no interest to you anymore. they are still stuck in the material world while your own soul is ascending and has transcended the material realm. if you start to notice these types of things ? then ermmm yeah you are being awakened ( i have come to separate daughters from mothers and fathers from sons and 2 will be in the field and one will be taken while the other left behind ). Its a spiritual separation from the world.

as you can see ? babylon the great is being pounded by hurricanes upon hurricanes ? the time is nigh to be awoke

Ermm ok tanks, lately i ve taken so much interest in astrology, coz i ve been trying 2 understand my sign n y i was born under dat sign, dats why i got interested wen u mentioned sumtin bout the pisces triplicity under d water element... U still dint tell me how u knw diz tins? Are u one? U sound so sure n informed....i am a very inquisitive person so hope u dont mind?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
smartn09:
It's becoming pertinent that we get into discourse on the significant of such terms as occult, magic or initiation.Thinking through and fully comprehending the denotations of such terms , apart from their historical negative and even lurid connotations , it's fundamental and speedily calls for attention and critical analysis.The association of these words as black, white, right, left or middle path has uniformly, if l may be permitted to say, been the result of hysteria, narcissistic theatrics, capitalization by the Media, or a high level of complexes, psychosis and neurosis which the very practitioner has long been plagued with, it may most often be the major cause . should l say an urgent assistance is needed to liberate such practitioner to enable him traverse and further his spiritual development. Until then , he can't shed his wrongs and unreal concepts, thoughts, beliefs and ideas and he cannot be aware and conscious of his inner being. many of us has been on this path for quite long time, we knows real practitioners whenever they write or speaks , we have in the past bitten our tongues following occult writers who aren't practitioners but only out to deal with the guilibles for their penny .Get into practical work, if you need direction, l can , and l bait you, you will become silent for the spirit of silence is the spirit of wisdom. He who ever that must traverse the paths of wisdom must be called by the spirit. Don't get fed by hungry writers if not, they will cloud your view of personal growth and development. Happy moment.

Interesting perspective. At the beginning of this series i did state that a lot of what I would put down would be unclear to and misunderstood by many and it seems that the perspective that I wished to draw attention to has been largely lost in the melee. Perhaps you would be interested in giving your own perspective on the terms you mentioned and shed some light on how you understand them? Better still give us an insight into the nature of your practice too.

I had a bit of trouble following your line of thought here but then again, I had visitors tonight, Jack and Daniel included so I am probably missing a beat here and there. But just so we are clear, I do practice probably more than you can fathom but never, ever for money.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
enigmatic16:

Ermm ok tanks, lately i ve taken so much interest in astrology, coz i ve been trying 2 understand my sign n y i was born under dat sign, dats why i got interested wen u mentioned sumtin bout the pisces triplicity under d water element... U still dint tell me how u knw diz tins? Are u one? U sound so sure n informed....i am a very inquisitive person so hope u dont mind?
the spirit will guide you to all the living waters aka wisdom knowledge and understanding. am I one ? I really do desire to be one. scripture says desire the gifts of the spirit, so yes I desire to be. i would like to be in the number - when the saints come marching home grin <<< THATS A HIGH SCHOOL SONG BY THE WAY

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Once again thank you. Though I am not sure why you would think that I am searching for a purpose. I studied Tantra and I was initiated into a specific aspect of it. They taught me lessons about mysteries wrapped up in enigmas but they did it simply and beautifully and I have tried (often unsuccessfully) to do the same. I know full well who and what I am.
alright bro. its all love. i know the musician sting is heavy into tantric sex lol

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2017
In a previous post I gave an intro into the Hermetic model of levels of cosmic awareness and their corresponding strata in the human consciousness, I touched briefly on the very highest realm, we will now look at a slightly lower strata that is more accessible to us, certainly more so than the highest realm.

The second level of awareness in our simple model is the Ethereal Realm It is the world of the subtle elements of fire, water, air, and earth. The lower spectrum of this level is home to the astral body and a vast population of spirits. This realm is also home to the subtle manipulative energy that has been known under various names such as Prana and Chi, e.t.c. Sorcerer’s, Witches, Diviners, Seers e.t.c, derive their energies from this strata.

At the higher end of this level of awareness are the Archetypes, Planetary Intelligences, Angels, as well as the lower mythical aspects of various Gods, Goddesses, and other subtle beings that despite their spiritual nature still display ego clinging. Within the mind, the second level of awareness is the realm of thought, ego, and logic. At the higher end of the corresponding spectrum in the mind are intuition, clairvoyance, and the beginnings of transcendence and transpersonal characteristics.

4 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by enigmatic16(f): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
the spirit will guide you to all the living waters aka wisdom knowledge and understanding. am I one ? I really do desire to be one. scripture says desire the gifts of the spirit, so yes I desire to be. i would like to be in the number - when the saints come marching home grin <<< THATS A HIGH SCHOOL SONG BY THE WAY

Humility....nice. i commend dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Babacele:
the structure of the atom and electricity comes to mind in understanding good , evil and freewill.Op are u aware that same principle guides the microcosm and macrosm?
Inevitably, Yes.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2017
The third level of awareness is that of the material world within which we exist. It contains within it three levels of its own: non-living, living, and ethereal substance. Non-living substance is not only matter that we see around us, but comprises of tangibles like electricity, magnetism and other energies that can be measured with scientific instruments. Living substance counts not only as flesh and bone, but bio-energy also. Ethereal substance acts as a bridge between the third and second levels of awareness. Within the mind, this is the home of emotions and lower mechanistic thoughts and responses.

Many mystical and religious traditions generally try to ascribe a value to the various levels depicting the material world for instance as bad, and the subtle realm as good. Nothing could be further from the truth, such distinctions are simply arbitrary, all three realms comprise a divine ecosystem each in turn dependent on the others.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Cool. Been in Lagos.
Wow.
Its not too late to say WELCOME, yes?
Re: The Middle Path by sonofluc1fer: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

Wow.
Its not too late to say WELCOME, yes?
Never late. grin
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Never late. grin

Lol
You're welcome smiley
Re: The Middle Path by pansophist(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2017
oga sukkot? its been a while.

E be like say your prophecy for America don de come to pass o. All these hurricanes and fire, Wall mart stuff, FEMAcamps, I fear o.

Just overnight, established citizens with homes of their own don de crash for camp. Na to run go China remain, before they catch me lol grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2017
pansophist:
oga sukkot? its been a while.

E be like say your prophecy for America don de come to pass o. All these hurricanes and fire, Wall mart stuff, FEMAcamps, I fear o.

Just overnight, established citizens with homes of their own don de crash for camp. Na to run go China remain, before they catch me lol grin
lmao bros pansophist greetings. yeah everything I said will come to pass. mistake I made was trying to predict a date for the happenings. its a learning moment for me in that now i just tell you whats about to happen but i dont put timelines so that impatient people dont start screaming when the date comes and nothing has happened yet grin
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:

That was my reaction too when I read that part in bold. The guy must be a nudist. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

That was my reaction too when I read that part in bold. The guy must be a nudist. grin
lol life is a journey. you end up in many crazy situations wondering ' how the heck did i find myself here ' ? yeah i know many who have ended up na-ked in bushes being initiated into all kinds of fraternities in nigeria lol. it is what it is. some people want to bring you down and break you down to your last essence before they accept you. its spiritual alchemy. you are na-ked and then you go through the fire and then you are purified. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
lol life is a journey. you end up in many crazy situations wondering ' how the heck did i find myself here ' ? yeah i know many who have ended up na-ked in bushes being initiated into all kinds of fraternities in nigeria lol. it is what it is. some people want to bring you down and break you down to your last essence before they accept you. its spiritual alchemy. you are na-ked and then you go through the fire and then you are purified. grin

Of course. Creating a false sense of depth to the initiate and a false sense of power to the one initiating.

I am sure if at that moment he had been told to strip nude and roll around In a sewer while chanting he would have done so without hesitating. grin
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

Of course. Creating a false sense of depth to the initiate and a false sense of power to the one initiating.

I am sure if at that moment he had been told to strip nude and roll around In a sewer while chanting he would have done so without hesitating. grin
lol you will come to find out that everything done in this world is symbolism. i prefer to view it as symbolic of someone naked in hades going through tribulation and then eventually emerges purified like GOLD. now is that a false sense of depth to the initiate and a false sense of power to the one doing the initiating ? maybe so but even they are unaware of the forces within them that is compelling them to do what they are doing. The spirit within you will move you to do crazy things but there is a message behind the crazy act and that message is meant to be read and decoded by an ascended master. so in essence the world is a stage and we are all actors and then we have ascended beings who can decode the motives behind every action taken on earth. They are like the directors. there is a reason behind everything and nothing in life is coincidental. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2017
enigmatic16:

Humility....nice. i commend dat.
now on a side note, the character JESUS CHRIST in the bible was codedly trying to tell you he is from the water sign PISCES. like i told you, all ascended masters will be water signs. So how was he trying to convey that message ? by feeding a multitude with two fishes ( its a symbolic story ). now pisces the water sign is the 2 fishes sign. So the bible is also a hidden book of astrology. Thats PISCES. 2 fishes. The same 2 fishes used to feed the multitude

MizMyColi
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
lol you will come to find out that everything done in this world is symbolism. i prefer to view it as symbolic of someone naked in hades going through tribulation and then eventually emerges purified like GOLD. now is that a false sense of depth to the initiate and a false sense of power to the one doing the initiating ? maybe so but even they are unaware of the forces within them that is compelling them to do what they are doing. The spirit within you will move you to do crazy things but there is a message behind the crazy act and that message is meant to be read and decoded by an ascended master. so in essence the world is a stage and we are all actors and then we have ascended beings who can decode the motives behind every action taken on earth. They are like the directors. there is a reason behind everything and nothing in life is coincidental. wink

I quite agree. Everything is symbolic but when it is meant to look real when it's only symbolic is pure deception. I can't imagine a man like me telling me hey dude if you want to come up higher to my level then fart in your hand and inhale it. That is pure wickedness and deception.

He got the fart treatment.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2017
butterflylion:

I quite agree. Everything is symbolic but when it is meant to look real when it's only symbolic is pure deception. I can't imagine a man like me telling me hey dude if you want to come up higher to my level then fart in your hand and inhale it. That is pure wickedness and deception.

He got the fart treatment.
lmao bro, will it shock you to know that if you want to join the secret societies that control this world like the skull and bones, and freemasons, you will be required to get naked and sleep in a coffin and ride a goat ? george bush and bill clinton and obama and all these people went through that initiation. you will be surprised how bizarre the rituals of these high powered societies are and these men are billionaires. whats my point ? its alchemy symbolism. you went from being naked to having power. thats the symbolism. it just is what it is. i think it is bizarre but i understand what the message is.
Re: The Middle Path by PastorAIO: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
its not an offer. i want to decode who you are. it seems like you are searching for yourself and your spiritual purpose in this dimension in this reincarnation hence your trips to sri lanka and dancing naked on the streets of sri-lanka. i use various divination tools. i can tell you why you are here. supply those things which i asked ye. I am more so curious because you come across as an ascended master that needs to be activated. you most likely ( i may be wrong ) will be one of the water signs pisces scorpio or cancer. indulge me

Sir, greetings!

If those born under water signs are ascended masters then wouldn't that make a quarter of the world's population ascended masters.

Also, why the emphasis in the sun sign? Wouldn't it be more likely true if it were the as
Ascendant that were a water sign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

Sir, greetings!

If those born under water signs are ascended masters then wouldn't that make a quarter of the world's population ascended masters.

Also, why the emphasis in the sun sign? Wouldn't it be more likely true if it were the as
Ascendant that were a water sign.
hello PastorAIO. now what i said is ALL ascended masters will be water sign but not every-person under a water sign is an ascended master. hope that makes sense. JESUS CHRIST was pisces. Hence the story of him using 2 fishes to feed multitudes. Two fishes is pisces

with regards to the ascendant ? it is a calculation and not a planetary body and you will never find 2 astrology programs that agree on the formula for calculating the ascendant so i tend to stay away from it. all astrology programs have different values for the ascendant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.