Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109554 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:

Yet again he types the lame boring word "gay" grin grin grin grin

Your birth most be as a result of a laboratory experiment consisting of the insemination of a drunken Street h00ker with the sperm of a convicted felon.

* YAWN * tap out nigga. you are done. the nigga is finished. stick a fork in him. now go look for another woman to save online, weak nigga
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
another case of cognitive dissonance. you the one running after me.
and i wouldnt try to get with you if you were the last woman on earth. you are a terrorist. lmao. ISIS dey learn work for where you dey
HahahahahhahHHHa. Sukkot is scared of a girl. jezzzzzzz. With the braggadocio here, it's all words?

Where is my WeathofHadez sef? pls come and teach this guy to be a man.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

Sorry, i'm not ashamed of being a normal female who is created to desire a male. (Even when i'm not at the moment).

Oh wait, someone mentioned here that you hang out with the coolest dudes, and you hailed him for that.

Who is the freak now? Me a straight chic or you who hangs out with cool dudes? Is that why you have been avoiding the attention of a chic?
you cant help yourself can you huh analice ? the freak just keeps tumbling out of your mouth. words like lust and desire and balls etc etc. dayum gurl you sure you are a christian ? lmao grin cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

HahahahahhahHHHa. Sukkot is scared of a girl . jezzzzzzz. With the braggadocio here, it's all words?

Where is my WeathofHadez sef? pls come and teach this guy to be a man.

why you keep saying you are a girl ? you are a 50 year old white beard nigga trolling the whole religion section
Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
* YAWN * tap out nigga. you are done. the nigga is finished. stick a fork in him. now go look for another woman to save online, weak nigga
Your moniker is 2014 and you keep hurling lines as old as Nairaland itself: " gay" , "yawn" et Al.

No wonder you pick only women to bully. You're the sperm your mother should have wanked out of your daddy's penís to end in the bedsheet instead of allowing it to flagellate her diseased-enveloped pussy grin cheesy grin

What a nigga so dead mentally he cannot even spring words to save himself.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
post it again so we can see that ugly muthafoka grin grin grin
You can't wait can you? Yet you pretend not to like me.

Stop the pretence. why are you ashamed to admit you like a girl?

Oh wait!!!!, you hang out with the coolest dudes.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

the dude has confessed to hanging out with the freshest dudes. grin grin grin

What an anal bandit masquerading in the religious section

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

post the shytt lets see what a christian ISIS terrorist looks like tongue
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
Your moniker is 2014 and you keep hurling lines as old as Nairaland itself: " gay" , "yawn" et Al.

No wonder you pick only women to bully. You're the sperm your mother should have wanked out of your daddy's penís to end in the bedsheet instead of allowing it to flagellate her diseased-enveloped pussy grin cheesy grin

What a nigga so dead mentally he cannot even spring words to save himself.
yup i pick only women. thats why i am bullying you. you are a woman. lame ass nigga
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
oh yeah hun. the love is reciprocated grin wink
Hahahahahahahaha. My sister Ishilove is smitten by you, but you kept running off why nah? Ishi has got you. pls stay with her.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:

What a nigga so dead mentally he cannot even spring words to save himself

Well Dayum! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
why you keep saying you are a girl ? you are a 50 year old white beard nigga trolling the whole religion section
now she's a nigga of 50 years, your last post she was a ho I was defending to get into her panties...

Seems your mother smoked too much weed during labour you were born retardéd with irrevocable brain damage.

If you must pretend to know how to diss, then maintain a logical line.

What's a dunderhead only Nairaland can produce

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
now she's a nigga of 50 years, your last post she was a ho I was defending to get into her panties...

Seems your mother smoked too much weed during labour you were born retardéd with irrevocable brain damage.

I am as confused as you are bro

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. My sister Ishilove is smitten for you, but you kept running off why nah? Ishi has got you. pls stay with her.
lol i aint running. we are like 6000 miles apart. i mean a nigga is packing some heavy inches but even my dick aint that long ( 6000 miles long ) grin grin

JUS A LIL RACY HUMOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Are you sure you are a man Sukkot?
You sound too girly to be a man.
He hangs out with the coolest dudes. Who knows if he bends over.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

thats very christian of you
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
more man than you can ever dream to be. a real man grin
Who hangs out with coolest dudes.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:

dayum brah you get lamer by the minute. i guess the law of diminishing returns is a reality. weak nigga grin
Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
yup i pick only women. thats why i am bullying you. you are a woman. lame ass nigga
bullying me? grin grin grin grin I'm doing to you what your mother should have done: take small stout and ekaun to flush you out of existence the moment she realised she was stupid enough to allow the biggest drunk in her LGA to impregnate her.

Nigga over 12 posts so far and you haven't delivered any noteworthy punchlines.

Seems the numerous abortion pills your mother abused to flush you out of her belly finally ended up damaging your brain cells

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I doubt that. Your comments here are too girly even to visualise you as a man in my dreams would be a nightmare based on your comments here.

Did you do a sex change? Are you still suffering from withdrawal?
Hopefullandlord saw him over and over hanging out with the coolest dudes. lolzzzzzzzzzz. LDKM
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
bullying me? grin grin grin grin I'm doing to you what your mother should have done: take small stout and ekaun to flush you out of existence the moment she realised she was stupid enough to allow the biggest drunk in her LGA to impregnate her.

Nigga over 12 posts so far and you haven't delivered any noteworthy punchlines.

Seems the numerous abortion pills your mother abused to flush you out of her belly finally ended up damaging your brain cells
* YAWN * more kindergarten rhymes. this nigga is lobotomised. a ret-ard at best
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

Hopefullandlord saw him over and over hanging out with the coolest dudes. lolzzzzzzzzzz. LDKM

you still don't get it even after I explained it was simply an internet joke? lol
Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I am as confused as you are bro
with his level of inconsistencies, Sukkot might well be an end product of communal gang-rapé

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

Did he drop the soap?

Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2017
this thread has been derailed so badly that its unsalvageable
Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

Hanging out with the freshest dude can never be erased. cool grin
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
nigga take your gay ass captain save a ho ass comment out of my mentions. you a weak nigga. bow down to a superior nigga like me. i stomp on you all day nigga. bow down to a superior force grin
Superior forces don't hang out with cool dudes biko.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
with his level of inconsistencies, Sukkot might well be an end product of communal gang-rapé
more kindergarten rhymes. these niggas are yaba left patients who managed to find a tecno phone and discovered Nairaland. dayum. this is an epiphany. i am dealing with re-tards
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:

Initiated by this guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
analice107:

Superior forces don't hang out with cool dudes biko.
your phone is lagging. get a better phone. we dealt with that post like 3 pages ago lmao. analice got that 1995 nokia phone grin

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
* YAWN * more kindergarten rhymes. this nigga is lobotomised. a ret-ard at best
kindergarten stuffs grin grin did I ever tell you I was mature.

I'm here to beat you like a market thief and disgrace you like a burst fagggoooot!

Any parents who bred someone as mentally docile as you should be tried for crime against humanity.

You're just another heap of human scum who will never be worth the market value of the cheap coffin you will eventually be buried in.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
mayne a real nigga took on 3 people by himself and smashed them all. now thats wassup. dont mess with a real nigga. thanks for the fun yall. am out. will catch yall latazzzzz grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (82) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.