Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109573 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
LoJ:
what gave you the idea that the Person has "mastered vizualization and meditation" whereas the person clearly indicates being a beginner?

To suggest the middle pillar here is irresponsible and possibly harmful in my opinion.
Thank you, you are rightly on point, perhaps, you may also know that rudimentary rituals for starters are in sequence to one another and probably ,that's what l tend to point out, not recommendation. Permit me if you can read through again.
Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
LoJ:
what gave you the idea that the Person has "mastered vizualization and meditation" whereas the person clearly indicates being a beginner?

To suggest the middle pillar here is irresponsible and possibly harmful in my opinion.
Thank you, you are rightly on point, perhaps, you may also know that rudimentary rituals for starters are in sequence to one another and probably ,
LoJ:
hello, let me congratulate you for your character. I believe you have the needed warrior approach to thread this path.

Sarassin has said it all. I will just emphasize on 2 things which to me are fundamental. The cleansing aspect with the LBRP which sarassin indicated. Don't joke with it,else you may expose yourself to much misadventure. See malign elementals are attracted to meditating individual just as flies are attracted to a burning candle. I have had a number of negative experiences to learn this.

Then proper meditation and most important stilling the mind. When you stop the flow of thought, so called "drunken ass", you have access yo the real you, the you beyond the camouflage of your programmed personality, the avatar holding the command. To me there is no real spirituality until this is achieved.

Good luck and I believe you will be fine.
that's what l tend to point out, not recommendation. Permit me if you can read through again.
LoJ:
hello, let me congratulate you for your character. I believe you have the needed warrior approach to thread this path.

Sarassin has said it all. I will just emphasize on 2 things which to me are fundamental. The cleansing aspect with the LBRP which sarassin indicated. Don't joke with it,else you may expose yourself to much misadventure. See malign elementals are attracted to meditating individual just as flies are attracted to a burning candle. I have had a number of negative experiences to learn this.

Then proper meditation and most important stilling the mind. When you stop the flow of thought, so called "drunken ass", you have access yo the real you, the you beyond the camouflage of your programmed personality, the avatar holding the command. To me there is no real spirituality until this is achieved.

LoJ:

may l also add here that the importance of resting and relaxation may not be overemphasized since it endows one with vigor and vitality to carry out any of these aforementioned exercises.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello LoJ, I am really intrigued by this, can you elaborate?
Last week or so I had been receiving constant thoughts vibrations about the Mother. It was like something somewhere wanted me to know that I have to get in touch with her urgently. It lasted for like 4 days but I did nothing. I thought it could be self induced and you know from the experiences I had, I hardly trust any entity for the sake of trusting.

I think a few days later, while meditating I clearly received a message from whatever entity, that I should get to the Mother. I could not identify but it posed as some sort of emissary or envoy.

Again I did nothing. I sensed you are busy at the moment and decided to wait and see how things unfold.

As As you well know it is not the first time I am exposed to the mother. I have had quite a few experiences for years pointing to her. I even used that "flower " to contemplate in a bid to get yo her, but to no avail.
Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The cat's out of the bag...
He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon

6Eat you not the bread of him that has an evil eye, neither desire you his dainty meats:
7For as he thinks in his heart, so is he:
Eat and drink, said he to you; but his heart is not with you.
8The morsel which you have eaten shall you vomit up, and lose your sweet words.

- Proverbs 23:6-8

Chins up, smiles on!
What if I told you, I knew it's a matter of time, before someone turns up to start pissing on this thread,
but those having itching ears, were telling OP, the pissing on the parade, is rain and not pee
and that OP should continue singing because they're dancing in the rain, dancing in the pissing rain

Brace yourself OP, as this thread continues being made a laughing stock by the butterflylions, the Pidgin2s, the analice107s & the 701ecilanas
and you get the butt-end of different more jokes from the Billyonaires, the sukkots & others

smartn09, OP is not after or interested in filthy lucre.
Wowz this is a prophecy come true.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
LoJ:

Last week or so I had been receiving constant thoughts vibrations about the Mother. It was like something somewhere wanted me to know that I have to get in touch with her urgently. It lasted for like 4 days but I did nothing. I thought it could be self induced and you know from the experiences I had, I hardly trust any entity for the sake of trusting.

I think a few days later, while meditating I clearly received a message from whatever entity, that I should get to the Mother. I could not identify but it posed as some sort of emissary or envoy.

Again I did nothing. I sensed you are busy at the moment and decided to wait and see how things unfold.

As As you well know it is not the first time I am exposed to the mother. I have had quite a few experiences for years pointing to her. I even used that "flower " to contemplate in a bid to get yo her, but to no avail.

You received an august visitor. So with The Mother’s blessings I give you her words.

"I belong to no nation, no civilisation, no society, no race, but to the Divine.
I obey no master no social convention, but the Divine.
To Him I have surrendered all will, life and self; for Him I am ready to give all my blood, drop by drop, if such is His Will, with complete joy; and nothing in His service can be sacrifice, for all is perfect delight".

"Turn to me for a balanced mind"
"Take a decision and stick to it"
" Contemplate The Mother For steady growth without regression"
Re: The Middle Path by rinrin23(f): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sarassin LoJ and Smartn09

I am deeply grateful to you for taking out time to respond.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

Of course Lucifer is not bad. Our perception of his 'badness' has been passed down for generations by religions without even analyzing which bad act he committed.

Lucifer, from the Allegories is this guy that is punished for being too close and friendly to Humans. We were designed to be botnets, but Lucifer advised us to 'eat the fruit' that enables us activate the neural lace between our robotic organism with the Universe energy field of consciousness. Now we are aware and we are being integrated to our cosmic family.

Lucifer is even taunted to be thrown down from Heaven, in another allegory. His Crime ? He was too close to Man and has revealed the Secrets of the Gods to Man, so he was thrown into the abyss with a shout of 'woe unto men'. We were punished in that story, not by Lucifer but by the God figure.

I could write a thesis that can not be proven wrong about the fact that we can easily be fooled by mass indoctrination. There is no record in the Bible that shows this Lucifer guys doing bad things. It has always been the God figure that really commanded Israel's Army to Kill Philistines. His other children.

These are allegories ofcourse, and it was a great story to explain the universe to those people of that generation who had no ability to understand energy fields and the wave, vibration and inter dimensional nature of the Universe, just as the same way, the Quantum Science is being used to explain the universe today.

Let us not form a school of thoughts out of an allegory, these are just stories that were designed for people of that generation and it works.

Good and Bad are opposites of the same thing. God and Satan are opposites of the same thing. That thing is what was, what is, and what will ever be.

That thing is what sees when we open our eyes, and what enjoys when we have sex. That thing is what reads this message. That thing is what is in all of us, and what is in plants, what is in ETs and what is in all and becomes all. That thing is what we need to agree on.

That thing, is what we are. A giant ball with pin-holes. Peeping through those holes are our eyes. That world happens in us. We are merely peeping outside the pinholes cos we are it.
Interesting perspective. I wish a thread could be opened lets talk about this.
Re: The Middle Path by petra1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
THIS IS INITIATION INTO WITCRAFT !!

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
A few pages back somebody posed a question about the Angels of prosperity, I promised the gentleman that I would at a later time revisit the issue. Today I wish to bring forth the Holy Angelic Magic as practiced by a practitioner of the light. This Holy magic enhances life and cannot be used to diminish it. It is simple to use and incorruptible against evil intentions.

The angels provide us with the knowledge that we live in a world where even the blind darkness has Grace hidden in it. It is a Grace that is the source of all magic, all miracles, it is in fact a Grace that resides in every soul.

At the very beginning The Divine became the many. And from the heart of the Eternal sprang the Elohim, the seven great spirits who attend the throne. The Elohim act as a prism through which the brilliance of The Divine is refracted. They are the agents by which creative Will is executed. They rule the cosmic order, they are Michael, Khamel, Raphael, Haniel, Uriel, Tzadkiel and Gabriel.

The archangels are formed of pure light and energy, they are a deathless entity, beings of pure consciousness, unlimited by time or space. Each single angelic being is in profound union with The Divine. As a mystic we are taught to understand that the power of causation lies in the inner levels of being and that what is brought about upon the inner levels will automatically, by universal dynamics, seek to manifest upon the physical plane. So what appears to the uninitiated as "magic" is really the science of applying little-known laws, whereby things are brought into manifestation seemingly out of nowhere.

We have come to understand that we are made to reflect the image of Divine eternity we are created immortal spirits to mirror God here on earth. The Holy magic of the Archangels exist to help us achieve just that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Angels have no gender. Their true form lies far beyond our ability to fully understand their substance, the closest that I can come to an elucidation is of beings of complex incandescent geometric patterns, but mercifully angels take on forms that we can grasp. They do this in order to tone down the intensity of their vibrations so that we can endure them, therefore to us angelic beings appear as very tall and human-like in form. It is their huge auras that often give the impression of great wings of living colour.

In the practice of the Holy Magic of the Angels there are nine principal angelic beings invoked. They are traditionally consisting of six archangels and three angels. But the practice is not restricted to just these nine. There are also techniques for summoning the assistance of any member of the angelic hosts, but it is by working with these nine Angels that we are helped forward along our evolution from individuality to universality.

The objective is to provide an overview of the individual attributes of the angels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Archangel MICHAEL is the Prince of Heaven he rules the zodiacal sign of Leo, the royal sign of the lion. Sunday is his day of power and his name means: "Perfect of God." Archangel Michael assists in all matters of achievement, he offers iron cast protection and his help may be sought to help you achieve the destiny of your incarnation. He rules marriage, and the gold wedding ring is sacred to him. He rules music in all its stages from composition to performance. He is also the patron of all true priests.

The maximum time in which Archangel Michael brings about the results of his magic after petitioning is one year, the time it takes for the Sun to pass through all twelve signs of the zodiac, in most instances he brings about results in a much shorter timeframe.
Archangel Michael may be visualized as a figure formed of warm, living sunlight, with great aura-wings of gold and pink. He carries a lance of flame—the Spear of the Sun. His dazzling countenance is difficult to look upon, for he is like the Sun's disk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
GABRIEL oversees the Moon aspects, he is keeper of the treasure house of souls and images. He works mainly through the etheric and astral planes, he is fundamental to virtually all magic.

Gabriel communicates mainly through the subconscious mind, you may petition him for the development of most psychic faculties. The nights of New Moon and Full Moon are sacred to Archangel Gabriel, as is each Monday (Moon day) of the week. All domestic matters come under his guidance, from furniture to appliances. If you need new couches but cannot afford them, Gabriel is the man…sorry the angel to invoke.

Gabriel is also the angel to invoke for finding a new home, but make sure to ask for a "good and happy home." The time-span of the Archangel Gabriel to accede to petitions comes in multiples of three: three weeks, three months, or nine months.

6 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
RAPHAEL means for "God hath Healed." Therefore Raphael is the healing angel par excellence. In this system Archangel Raphael is the ruler of the planet Mercury, and therefore Raphael's day of power is Wednesday. In ancient Egypt, Raphael was equated to Thoth, the Scribe of the Gods and the inventor of alphabets.

Raphael is principally the angel of communication, and as such is a rapid worker. He is very fast with his results; so fast, in fact, that he usually drops results in your lap and leaves you to sort them out. His rulership extends to all forms of communication, contracts, advertisements, documents, FAX, computers, and to language, itself. Raphael will help you develop fluency of thought and language.

This archangel rules all health matters of young children up to about age 7. The Archangel Raphael is to be visualized as a being formed of yellow and golden light, fast-moving. He bears the caduceus staff and has six wings—two at his temples, two at his shoulders, and two at his ankles. He has a topaz upon his forehead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
While Sara has enlisted some of these powerful entities that you would want to work with, may l also add that there are thousands , known and unknown other angels that may likely locate you whenever you thoroughly open yourself up the angelic world.
Before l proceed,l would want you to also know that all angels/spirits transcend religion. Religion in itself, is a man-made culture, a particular system of faith and worship, a pursuit of one's interest through devotion. In the spiritual realm, there's nothing like religion. Therefore, angels can work with any person of any faith at all be him atheist, scientists or even when there's no believe system at all. It's common to every entities you may come across as you set this journey of self-conquest.

4 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by smartn09(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Among my favorite angel is COURTWIND ANGEL: They are fierce and rapturous race of angels, that carries with them the ever present sword of protection, justice and rectitude.
They are intense energy and are known for causing a great deal of static electricity to build around their companion a shield of undefinable protection when they are highly active in exercising their powers.
They are perfect for someone who feels they can handle the immense energy that emits from courtwind angels as they are powerful entities.
They exact high measure of protection against negative energies such like hex, curses, evil eye, spells, charms, negative entities including human with evil intention. They always deflect all forms of negativities and keep justice on their friends behalf even when they are not asked.They are presently taking care of my family and children.l hail them always.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
OK sarrassin and muttleylaff and billionaire and the rest of yall astral travelling cosmic niggas,
we handed the thread back to yall because it seemed like we were an aberration in this beautiful nicely woven astral journey being depicted and painted,
and its a journey and tale that does trigger mind-gasms and soul-gasms, maybe even orgasms tongue .
it is enthralling, no doubt. our interjections seemed to be bringing down the frequency of the thread,
we could be likened to the fly in the soup, but ggadayummmm since yall got the thread back 2 days ago yall still on page 43?
it seems there is a limit on how much can be said about the 72 demons of goetia grin grin .
anyway all am tryna say is WE TAKING OVER grin grin
Maybe the "trigger mind-gasms and soul-gasms, maybe even orgasms", will happen when tune is changed to that of the 72 virgins
Just be careful what type of virgins, there really are

sukkot:
lmao I was just joking bro.
but ermm you do have you a gold-mine of a thread here. all the souls are drawn here.
I wonder what incarnations and rituals you made before opening this thread that draws many souls in
lol
No incarnations or rituals. It's the Pied Piper flute
When "the" tune is played, the "rascal souls" come out in their droves

Sarassin:
Yeah I know. Hahaha talking about souls and rituals,
you know people will do as they please.
I always say ..."and lead me not into temptation for I can find the way myself.."
The Rat Rascal-Catcher of Hamelin Nairaland's Religion section has spoken:
"and lead me not into temptation for I can find the way myself.."
but then you'll have yourself to blame

It's no gainsaying that this kind of curiosity kills the cat
and dont be deceived that satisfaction would bring it back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
petra1:
It's a Trojan horse thread
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2017
petra1:

It's satanic version of Evangelism.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2017
The ANGEL SACHIEL rules Jupiter. His influence extends to all financial matters such as increase of earnings, help with recovering debts owed or to repay debts that are due, all problems involving banks, and assistance in obtaining pay rises. You may invoke this angel to help you earn money and he will make clear the way for you. Ask for money expecting to make no effort for it and the request will invariably fall on deaf ears. Sachiel sometimes accepts requests that expect money for no effort, but although petitioners may receive money, they will have received it with enough trouble and problems to make them wiser.

In all legal matters, from minor issues to court cases, the angel Sachiel deals with the reconciling of human justice with divine justice, as a result he has influence over lawyers, solicitors, one's social position, and the securing of the help of people in authority. Sachiel can be invoked to help improve all money situations. He can also bring expansion of luck or fortune.

His time-span for acceding to requests is benevolent and no longer than six months. Visualize Angel Sachiel in purple and violet light His aura-wings are sapphire blue, above his head shines a blue flame, signifying his service under the Archangel Tzadkiel.

He is to be petitioned on a Thursday.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
It's a Trojan horse thread
There are folks who will follow satan, nothing to be done about it.

When Yahweh passed out sentences in Eden after the Fall, he talked about the Seed of satan. The Seed of Satan are not spirits, for spirits do not worship fellow spirits. Men worship spirits. There are men born to worship satan. No amount of preaching or an act of love can bring them out. They are children of darkness.

Listen to what these people say here and you'd know they are marked already.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
HANIEL stands for “Divine Grace of God”. This great Archangel is one of the most invoked members of the angelic evolution. He rules Venus, his principal function is the creation of all beauty and the increase of love, affection, peace, and harmony. Friday is sacred to him.

This archangel presides over love affairs and all matters of affection between all people and life-forms. We often see that abused or unrequited love is one of the greatest emotional sufferings humans can endure, and it is true that one of the greatest lessons we learn in our great journey is how to give love un-possessively and responsibly. Sometimes we seem to attract other people who are not good for us; our psychological makeup sometimes draws chaotic or destructive individuals to us to whom we have an emotional response.

Invoke Haniel to help bring to you an unnamed "affectionate and responsible lover" and the archangel will bring you the perfect person for your current stage of growth and needs. The archangel knows far better than you do, who will enhance you as a being, and whom you will enrich in turn.

He rules the creative arts, particularly drama, and the enhancement of beauty in all its forms. For any creative work in which you need inspiration and help, summon this archangel.

The Archangel Haniel may be visualized formed of emerald green and gold fire with the colour of rose at the heart-center region. Haniel's maximum time-span to accede to a petition is two years.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Archangel URIEL, with Michael, my favourite, I call him “The Keeper of the Flame” his name means "Light of God."

Uriel is the regent under God of the element of Earth, he is a "Throne Angel of God," one who bears the Merkabah as the transmitter of Magical Force itself, he is therefore a being of tremendous power—NEVER to be invoked lightly. Uriel's main functions are to transmit magical power and to lead the individual soul to its spirit via the Path of Initiation. He is therefore only invoked regarding diseases of the nervous system, and otherwise only in deep magic.

Uriel has a great affinity with electricity and his presence is often heralded by electrical appliances fusing and lightbulbs popping he also manifests in thunderstorms. Uriel rules separation and divorce, and breaks the bonds peacefully but effectively.

Uriel's ways of bringing about results when he has been invoked are sudden and often devastating, so be prepared for upheavals in your life when you call on him. Archangel Uriel can, and will, perform the "eleventh hour miracle"—when all hope seems gone, or time is against you, invoke him and he will descend suddenly and dramatically, sweeping natural laws aside and putting the world on its head, and you will know that the age of miracles is not gone and that "God is Divine." Uriel's time-span does not exist. He answers according to need; and should the petition be answered, it will be answered almost instantly. I say it again, Uriel is a throne angel of devastating power, the embodiment of magic, itself, and not to be invoked lightly.

He may be visualized as being formed of rainbow brightness with aura-wings of electric blue; a crystal crown is upon his head. His day is Saturday.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
You all should remember that, when all is said and done, there's death to encounter, then none of these will matter anymore.

You quote extensively from the Bible, you twist it with the sole intent to mislead, but If you believe anything no matter how remote about the Bible, then you should also know that, a time will come when we all shall stand before Him who created us to give account of how we spent the time allotted to us while on earth.

Then al the powers you acquired here will mean nothing. All the fame you got, will be a burden to you. All the souls you have misled will tear at your soul.

FOR WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOSE HIS SOUL?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:
You all should remember that, when all is said and done, there's death to encounter, then none of these will matter anymore.

You quote extensively from the Bible, you twist it with the sole intent to mislead, but If you believe anything no matter how remote about the Bible, then you should also know that, a time will come when we all shall stand before Him who created us to give account of how we spent the time allotted to us while on earth.

Then al the powers you acquired here will mean nothing. All the fame you got, will be a burden to you. All the souls you have misled will tear at your soul.

FOR WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO LOSE HIS SOUL...?
Is it your soul?
Why are you so pained?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Is it your soul?
Why are you so pained?
You will remember this.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Ezekiel:3:18

You wld wish no one speaks against satanic worship abi? No shakes. You are warned.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:
You will remember this.
Yimu
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yimu
Aiight.
Re: The Middle Path by Humanistme: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Is it your soul?
Why are you so pained?

you dey mind that person, they will rush to a thread that doesn't concern them and start writing rubbish, when you do the same to them the will create a thread asking seun if nairaland is anti Christian. cry babies.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:

You will remember this.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Ezekiel:3:18

You wld wish no one speaks against satanic worship abi? No shakes. You are warned.
More yimu.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
And what does the goldfish understand of the water and the bowl in which it swims?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
By now it will be clearer to the more discerning reader that some angels are designated "arch-angels," and others are just "angels." For those who may have a passing interest in the hierarchies of the celestial beings, an archangel is the head of an angelic host. For example, Archangel Haniel is the head of the Host of the Elohim, while Archangel Gabriel rules the Cherubim.

An "angel" is a member of an angelic host, Angel Samael for instance is of the Legion of the Seraphim and Angel Cassiel is of the Choir of the Aralim. This distinction of rank between the angels is not of any practical importance in invoking them, this is just a brief explanation of the distinctions.

The Qabalah is a model of existence given to humanity by the angels. This wisdom assigns various angels to different universal aspects that prevail throughout creation. Of the angels used in this system of theurgy, the archangels belong to those centers of influence (called in the Qabalah, Sephiroth) that in humans are within the range of self-awareness.

Certain angels equate to the centers of influence that are superconscious, the cosmic dimension of which most of humanity is currently unaware. These centers are so awesome that their ruling archangels cannot effectively communicate with us, and therefore cannot relate to us in any comfortable way. So, these archangels in turn designate certain angels e.g Samael, Sachiel, and Cassiel from the choirs they rule to instruct humanity.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
@Sarassin,

Very fascinating and instructive. I must admit I have zero knowledge, even theoretically, of the domain. When I began my spiritual journey, I thought the entities appearing to me were angels grin. Only way later I realized how wrong I was. Till date, I have never interacted with or seen an angel (physically), although part of my spiritual routine involves calling upon some of them in various rituals.

I would love to practice. Can you tell us, or at least me grin, how practically to invoque/evoque say 4 of them? As 4C would say, we learn but through practice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (82) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.