Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109192 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
If anyone is interested in more esoteric thoughts, feel free to ask questions here. I will attend to the best of my limited knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
lekkie073:
If anyone is interested in more esoteric thoughts, feel free to ask questions here. I will attend to the best of my limited knowledge
if you can, kindly share info-if you have, concerning the identities of yhwh nd Allah.
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
kkins25:
if you can, kindly share info-if you have, concerning the identities of yhwh nd Allah.
yod he va he is an efficable name of the Almighty. It can also be called yahweh or Jehova. But in esoteric philosophy, it is best sounded as Yehovah. When you want to write it down on parchment, it is best written in the Hebrew lettering to retain its efficacy.

There is really nothing esoteric about Allah in my own opinion. It is the Arabic name for the Almighty. Esoteric thoughts are limited to Jewish lores. I stand to be corrected on this.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
lekkie073:
yod he va he is an efficable name of the Almighty. It can also be called yahweh or Jehova. But in esoteric philosophy, it is best sounded as Yehovah. When you want to write it down on parchment, it is best written in the Hebrew lettering to retain its efficacy.

There is really nothing esoteric about Allah in my own opinion. It is the Arabic name for the Almighty. Esoteric thoughts are limited to Jewish lores. I stand to be corrected on this.
I've read somewhere here and elsewhere of the potential of collective subconscious beliefs and its creation of spiritual "packet" of energy esoterics have termed egregore.
Wouldn't it be far fetched to say- only judaic esoterica has direct access to the energy of the devine "BEING".
What about summerian, babylonian, indian, chinese, african spirituality and esoterica, just to name a few. Are they not also paths? Lets not firget that like judaism and christianity, mohammed had encountered a BEING that was not of earthly origins.
What makes you exclude islam from spiritual paths?
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 5:20am On Aug 08, 2020
kkins25:
I've read somewhere here and elsewhere of the potential of collective subconscious beliefs and its creation of spiritual "packet" of energy esoterics have termed egregore.
Wouldn't it be far fetched to say- only judaic esoterica has direct access to the energy of the devine "BEING".
What about summerian, babylonian, indian, chinese, african spirituality and esoterica, just to name a few. Are they not also paths? Lets not firget that like judaism and christianity, mohammed had encountered a BEING that was not of earthly origins.
What makes you exclude islam from spiritual paths?

permit this, when I said esoteric is limited to Jewish lores, I meant western esoteric thoughts. However, I deliberately failed to go the religious way, hence I did not dwell on Judaism and Christianity which I belive are on par with Islam. In my little knowledge, I perceive them as exoteric philosophies rather than esoteric. They dwell on the belief that the Divine Being has to be worshipped if the believer wants to experience the manifestation of the divine essence. Thus they establish their association with The Divine on the concept of spiritualism.
Western esotericism differs because they establish their association with the Divine on the concept of occultism.

I stand to be corrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by lookyzy: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2022

There are 12 Universal Laws. If you integrate these laws into your life, nothing and I mean nothing can stop the flow of wealth. But the condition for wealth is that your Purpose of Wealth must align with the Soul Mission, then the Universe will advance your growth, in fact by adhering to these laws and making sure your purpose in life matches your soul mission, then learning how the human body, mind and spirit works then there is no way you can not be a billionaire.

I speak from experience always, and sometimes I get criticized and accused of lying and boasting. I got rich at a young age, even when my focus after graduation was not money. I set out in life to study and acquire as much knowledge and skills as I can in my life time, and I realize for every skill acquired there is so much opportunity. Most of the people you mentioned are into so many things with so many skills set.

I have met Adenuga in person and ofcourse Dangote, these people work harder and smarter than you. And they understand the laws of nature.

The Universe does not conspire to bless anyone and curse another. The universe has its sets of laws, and harnessing these laws for the GOOD of Nature's Creation multiplies our wealth, if you channel Universal Laws to hurt Nature's creation, nature makes you handicapped.

Do not destroy what you are not capable of creating. Nature took trillions of years to get to this point. We must respect it or be bleeped by nature.
Re: The Middle Path by basketballseek: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2022
What type of costume you wore on graduation days. And did you use nails for graduation purpose?
Re: The Middle Path by mrdessytutu: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
@Sarassin

Have you ever invoked archangel before and did you get good results? Was it dangerous?
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Chubhie:

I understand you. Maybe we should revisit this in 5-10 years time to see if we can atleast agree on something?
Hey Chubhie, are you still worshipping demons or you have found Christ? It's been 5yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by NNTR: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Anas09:
Hey Chubhie, are you still worshipping demons or you have found Christ? It's been 5yrs
Wow Anas09, amazingly is online active back
Good stuff.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
NNTR:
Wow Anas09, amazingly is online active back
Good stuff.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Hey man, happy Sunday. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Loj pls come and revive this thread with your wisdom
Devilish wisdom you mean?
It is now clear that we the Christians made this thread go as far as it went. We left, the thread died.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
lekkie073:

You are only explaining their nomenclatures, not their essences. The question essentially is, who is allah and who is YHWH? Are they the same entity?
In your esoteric world who are these beings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
mrdessytutu:
@Sarassin

Have you ever invoked archangel before and did you get good results? Was it dangerous?
He can only invoke the fallen Angels, not the real Angels, not to talk of ARCANGELS. Do you k ow who an Archangel is? They don't answer to humans. They serve the Lord Jesus. If you need them, you partition the Lord, then they will be dispatched to answer you. On your own, you couldn't call up a baby Angel. (If there R baby Angels).
Stop allowing Satan deceive you with this false power you think he has to give to you.
Demons want to interface with humans so much, because it is in violation of the dictates of God (YHWH).
Re: The Middle Path by soontodie: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
lekkie073:

What organisation can I join to know more of these things
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
soontodie:

See this your moniker? And you by yourself are looking for Satan, you go soon die o, and when you die, trust me with everything you got. You will end up In hell.
Re: The Middle Path by soontodie: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anas09:

See this your moniker? And you by yourself are looking for Satan, you go soon die o, and when you die, trust me with everything you got. You will end up In hell.
Maybe am a living corpse with nothing to loose actually I am planning my suicide so can u free me now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by soontodie: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
sukkot:
lmao yeah you did open yourself up for that one lmao. nothing personal though grin

Hello good evening please I need a reading i saw Ur previos post seems u can do astrological reading. Pls I need one.
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Anas09:

You are only explaining their nomenclatures, not their essences. The question essentially is, who is allah and who is YHWH? Are they the same entity?
In your esoteric world who are these beings?
Allah, God, Yawheh are all the same. Think of it this way

You went to a secondary school where ur classmates call u by nick name A
You also attended a university where most people call u by nickname B

Meanwhile, at home you are called by the name C

If you are walking across the street, and you hear someone shout A, you automatically know that person is someone's that knew you from your secondary school days. If you hear someone should B from a crowd, you know it's someone that knew u from university days. And when u hear c, you know someone from home is actually the etson calling you.

Your disposition to answer any of theses calls depends on the memories you have while bearing the name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
soontodie:

there are quite a handful.... Depending on your localty. ECKANKAR IS THERE.AMORX IS EQUALLY THERE
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
lekkie073:
Allah, God, Yawheh are all the same. Think of it this way

You went to a secondary school where ur classmates call u by nick name A
You also attended a university where most people call u by nickname B

Meanwhile, at home you are called by the name C

If you are walking across the street, and you hear someone shout A, you automatically know that person is someone's that knew you from your secondary school days. If you hear someone should B from a crowd, you know it's someone that knew u from university days. And when u hear c, you know someone from home is actually the etson calling you.

Your disposition to answer any of theses calls depends on the memories you have while bearing the name.
You are sure you know that Allah is YHWH?
So, to you people with same title or name are the same?
Have you searched anyone on Facebook? Have you seen how names (the names) come out?

OK, pls answer this. Is allah the of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

Is allah a father to humans?

Is allah a person? I mean, does he have human attributes.
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
soontodie:

Maybe am a living corpse with nothing to loose actually I am planning my suicide so can u free me now
You are free son. Die in piece
Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Anas09:

You are sure you know that Allah is YHWH?
So, to you people with same title or name are the same?
Have you searched anyone on Facebook? Have you seen how names (the names) come out?

OK, pls answer this. Is allah the of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

Is allah a father to humans?

Is allah a person? I mean, does he have human attributes.
Allah is a cosmic essence, not a personality.
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
lekkie073:
Allah is a cosmic essence, not a personality.
What do you mean by 'Cosmic personality?'
Re: The Middle Path by scaryblake: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anas09:

What do you mean by 'Cosmic personality?'

Even Paul said God is d source of the cosmos. The cosmos. The universe
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
scaryblake:

You didn't answer my question. What is comics personality?
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
scaryblake:

What is essence?
Re: The Middle Path by scaryblake: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Anas09:

What is essence?

The cosmos is the universe in relation to its order. The laws guiding it. A cosmic personality means a person with realation to the conscious hierarchy it's exist.
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
scaryblake:

The cosmos is the universe in relation to its order. The laws guiding it. A cosmic personality means a person with realation to the conscious hierarchy it's exist.
Okay sir. So, can you explain to me what you mean by 'allah is a cosmic essence?

The reason I'm asking is because Muslims believe that allah and YHWH are the same personalities. So, if allah is not a personality, what then is it?
Is allah a thing? What are its pronounce?
Re: The Middle Path by scaryblake: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Anas09:

Okay sir. So, can you explain to me what you mean by 'allah is a cosmic essence?

The reason I'm asking is because Muslims believe that allah and YHWH are the same personalities. So, if allah is not a personality, what then is it?
Is allah a thing? What are its pronounce?

To me Allah is higher than humans but not the source of the cosmos. Allah is on a higher reality (consciousness) than humans but not the Apex consciousness. Intact to me Allah is Enlil who is Yahweh. Do u know that the Catholic church has ordered it's members not to pray to Yahweh. It's verifiable google. The fallen angels story is more than that.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2022
scaryblake:

To me Allah is higher than humans but not the source of the cosmos. Allah is on a higher reality (consciousness) than humans but not the Apex consciousness. Intact to me Allah is Enlil who is Yahweh. Do u know that the Catholic church has ordered it's members not to pray to Yahweh. It's verifiable google. The fallen angels story is more than that.
You have complicated things again. You talk of Allah being YHWH, yet you said allah is not the highest consciousness, invariably saying YHWH is not the over ALL ALMIGHTY GOD yeah?

Questions=
1) Who is allah essentially.
When you say something or someone is essential, what does that mean?

2. Who is YHWH? Who or what is He essentially?
Does He have a manifested state?
If yes, what is it?
If no, why not?

3) Who is Enil?
a). Who is he or it essentially?
b). Does he/it have a manifested state?
c) If yes, as who or what?

As for the Catholic Church stopping their followers from praying to YHWH, how is that news? They have never prayed to YHWH before. They have always prayed to Mary and their saints. It's nothing new.

And pls dont drag me into discussion is not connected to my questions. My concerns is with allah and YHWH, not Enil and the Catholic Church.
So pls. Answer me. Thanks
Re: The Middle Path by scaryblake: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Anas09:

You have complicated things again. You talk of Allah being YHWH, yet you said allah is not the highest consciousness, invariably saying YHWH is not the over ALL ALMIGHTY GOD yeah?

Questions=
1) Who is allah essentially.
When you say something or someone is essential, what does that mean?

2. Who is YHWH? Who or what is He essentially?
Does He have a manifested state?
If yes, what is it?
If no, why not?

3) Who is Enil?
a). Who is he or it essentially?
b). Does he/it have a manifested state?
c) If yes, as who or what?

As for the Catholic Church stopping their followers from praying to YHWH, how is that news? They have never prayed to YHWH before. They have always prayed to Mary and their saints. It's nothing new.

And pls dont drag me into discussion is not connected to my questions. My concerns is with allah and YHWH, not Enil and the Catholic Church.
So pls. Answer me. Thanks

I have answered Ur question u just don't want to move outside what u have known Allah is Yaweh who is Enlil. Enlil is an Elohim he is not the true God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.