Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109397 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
kkins25:

Hehehehe..... Im d only guy allowed to call him dat....

Name wen na me give am?

Ngbo Muttley, who named you Muttleylaff chicken?
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On May 31, 2018
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff chicken grin

kkins25:
Hehehehe..... Im d only guy allowed to call him dat....

MrPresident1:
Name wen na me give am?

Ngbo Muttley, who named you Muttleylaff chicken?

I feel like chicken tonight,
like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight,
like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight,
like ... ♫ ♪♫♬

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight, like ... ♫ ♪♫♬
loll
Re: The Middle Path by valdovas(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
LoJ:
Nonetheless between the necessary evil and finding pleasure in evil there is but one thin barrier, which the left path threader crosses easily and quickly.

He very soon stop doing evil out of necessity but rather enjoys it and the power it grants. And with that crossing of the Rubicon a beast is created which knows no limit and no remorse. For better or for worse.

Good day
What is your view on Reincarnation and Destiny? Do people reincarnate when they pass on? Are we all predestined to live already planned lives with already written scripts?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2018
valdovas:
Good day
What is your view on Reincarnation and Destiny? Do people reincarnate when they pass on? Are we all predestined to live already planned lives with already written scripts?
Thank you for your questions.

- Reincarnation is a natural fact. Think about it: the law says nothing is lost, everything is transformed. The rain drop falling on you today was a part of the ocean thousand of years ago and evaporated into the atmosphere. Today it falls on you and you may think it is newly created.

When you live you eat plants or animals who in turn eat plants. When you die, you turn into nutrients for plants to grow.

Life is therefore a continuous cycle of transformation where at the end of the day both sides are equals and annihilate each other just as a zero sum game.

There exists publications made by researchers who examined a high number of children who could remember past lives of thousand of years with great details.

- Destiny is made of 1% the will of heaven and 99% the interaction of our choices and their consequences and that of others.

The will of Heaven called Jodo in taoism, is a fundamental rule(s) that puts order in the system (the universes). It ensures stability and that some laws can't be broken, while at the same time allowing people to make their choice and experience their desired reality.

See it this way: the will of heaven is like the referee of a football match. He may decide about a dangerous situation or corner, but ultimately each team has freedom to play as it wishes and the referee does not decide which team should win.

This is more or less the case with the will of heave. So no, except a few general things, our lives are for the most part the fruit of our choices and the karma thereby accumulated and that of others.

This is where the masters differs from uninitiated. A spirituak person subjects everything around and under him to the power of his will, while the profane is a victim of it.

This is exactly the reason I wish to speak about the Will here in my next post I lack the necessary calm to tho.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by valdovas(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
LoJ:

- Reincarnation is a natural fact. Think about it: the law says nothing is lost, everything is transformed. The rain drop falling on you today was a part of the ocean thousand of years ago and evaporated into the atmosphere. Today it falls on you and you may think it is newly created.

When you live you eat plants or animals who in turn eat plants. When you die, you turn into nutrients for plants to grow.

Life is therefore a continuous cycle of transformation where at the end of the day both sides are equals and annihilate each other just as a zero sum game.

There exists publications made by researchers who examined a high number of children who could remember past lives of thousand of years with great details.

- Destiny is made of 1% the will of heaven and 99% the interaction of our choices and their consequences and that of others.

The will of Heaven called Jodo in taoism, is a fundamental rule(s) that puts order in the system (the universes). It ensures stability and that some laws can't be broken, while at the same time allowing people to make their choice and experience their desired reality.

See it this way: the will of heaven is like the referee of a football match. He may decide about a dangerous situation or corner, but ultimately each team has freedom to play as it wishes and the referee does not decide which team should win.

This is more or less the case with the will of heave. So no, except a few general things, our lives are for the most part the fruit of our choices and the karma thereby accumulated and that of others.

This is where the masters differs from uninitiated. A spirituak person subjects everything around and under him to the power of his will, while the profane is a victim of it.

This is exactly the reason I wish to speak about the Will here in my next post I lack the necessary calm to tho.

What religion do you follow? It looks like it makes a lot of sense.

And I wanted to ask, what is the significance of waking up 12 midnight for years? It doesn't happen every day, just occasionally to me. I wake up around five to twelve and five past twelve, usually in that time range. It has been going on for more than three years now.

I mean without any alarm or anything, it just happens.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2018
LoJ:

Whats ur view on homosexuality..
Non sentimental view.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2018
camobri:

Whats ur view on homosexuality..
Non sentimental view.
What do you mean my view. Do you Mean is it good or bad?
Re: The Middle Path by Freh(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
LoJ:
Most celebrated prophets were right path threaders, or began their journey as such. Whether Shakyamuni, Jesus etc.

The left path is filled with people we would describe as evil. They are not limited by good conscience and are not afraid to compromise, to use violence nor are they ashamed of their animal passions and lusts. They take lives and exploit the weakness of others and act mercilessly. They are truly powerful and destroy like a war machine.

In this they are right. Morality is man's made, not divine. God, life, nature is not good nor evil. It simply seeks the higher collective good, and that require sometimes nastiness.

Look at it this way. In Nature, the species are constantly fighting against each other. This battle of the species seems cruel and bloody, but that is the primary reason why species evolve. Because it can be killed, only the fastest and wisest deer will survive and reproduce and thus a new generation of deer will come which are faster and wiser.

To use a more modern example, the prayers and speeches of a good Martin Luther King Jr. would prove powerless if not for the threats of wicked Malcom X or Black Panthers., In the end dr. King is honored but who made the real work?

Left practioners understand the necessity of darkness in nature and rejoice in being gods of their own.

Then what is the use in being on the right hand path? Cause it's not like left hand path is bad and although they don't have moral restrictions I know they don't just kill and destroy for no reason. There can be no absolute evil in the world
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Freh:
There is no use. Each person follows a path that resonates with its own inner dispositions.
Re: The Middle Path by Freh(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
LoJ:

Hello, I asked you the question to ascertain something.

From. What I perceive, I am not really in a position to help you. I mean not that you can't be a practioner, but the path would fit you in my eyes is unfortunately a Path I have no mastery of.

When you are ready life will open a door for you. Just be careful with power.
Sorry oh I must ask...what conclusion did you draw from his answer?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Freh:

Sorry oh I must ask...what conclusion did you draw from his answer?
I don't quite recall what happened. But I do remember I had a "vision" that made me say that.
Re: The Middle Path by ecstasy37(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Since i started the Awakening process i have been noticing darting white and blue lights what does it mean ? Did anyone notice how bright the moon as day was yesterday almost as bright as day i could sleep at all between 3am -5:30 kept having this strange feeling all through is this normal
Re: The Middle Path by Freh(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2018
LoJ:

There is no use. Each person follows a path that resonates with its own inner dispositions.
Then it's settled I'll serve God with my two hands cool
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2019

There are 12 Universal Laws. If you integrate these laws into your life, nothing and I mean nothing can stop the flow of wealth. But the condition for wealth is that your Purpose of Wealth must align with the Soul Mission, then the Universe will advance your growth, in fact by adhering to these laws and making sure your purpose in life matches your soul mission, then learning how the human body, mind and spirit works then there is no way you can not be a billionaire.

I speak from experience always, and sometimes I get criticized and accused of lying and boasting. I got rich at a young age, even when my focus after graduation was not money. I set out in life to study and acquire as much knowledge and skills as I can in my life time, and I realize for every skill acquired there is so much opportunity. Most of the people you mentioned are into so many things with so many skills set.

I have met Adenuga in person and ofcourse Dangote, these people work harder and smarter than you. And they understand the laws of nature.

The Universe does not conspire to bless anyone and curse another. The universe has its sets of laws, and harnessing these laws for the GOOD of Nature's Creation multiplies our wealth, if you channel Universal Laws to hurt Nature's creation, nature makes you handicapped.

Do not destroy what you are not capable of creating. Nature took trillions of years to get to this point. We must respect it or be bleeped by nature.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
LoJ raised a very important point with respect to the matter of control features during spiritual journeys, the question was “How can I be sure, I am dealing with the real mc coy and not some projection/delusion of my own?”

Initially I wanted to give my opinion privately but then having thought about it for a bit, I have come to think that others who engage in Astral/spiritual journey might benefit as well. Since most practitioners will be ‘flying solo’ so to speak and will not have access to the structured classical methods, there is a really simple and elegant method to ensure that one is performing the action properly and on the right frequency.

It is a very simple and basic method for a beginner but it is important to get it right from the start. As you prepare for the disengagement process you get a pack of cards, these can be Tarot cards or even a deck of playing cards, you should shuffle the cards thoroughly and pick one out face down and place it on your bed side without looking at it and then carry on with the disengagement process.(it is important you don't look at the card whilst shuffling or placing it down)

Once you become disembodied you should look at the card, with your astral vision you will see the exact markings of the cards even though the card is face down, say for example a ‘King of Hearts’ or an ‘Ace of Clubs’ e.t.c., once you have memorised the card then go about your journey. When you return to normal consciousness and are fully awake then turn the card over and verify that it is what you saw in the astral. Until you are able to accurately sight your card you must not proceed on any further journeys.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2019

Spirituality is a path and not a destination and once embarked upon no two person’s paths are replicated, you cannot say for certain where you will end up. Spirituality is about defining your position in the great scheme of things, it is about making a stand in the universe. It is a self-introspection it brings about a change in consciousness where you decide whether to persist with the status quo or to strike out on your own, you become a rebel to all orthodoxy, in all verity it is not for everyone.

You wrote that you believe in Jesus and I assume that you accept the salvific message therefore it might perhaps be best that you stick with what you are comfortable with and live your life as best as can be, else your quest for spirituality is bound to force you to confront the very basis of your beliefs, the question is, are you truly ready for that? The quest for spirituality is a yearning for enlightenment and there is no enlightenment that is to be found in a religion whose starting premise is universal guilt.

The path to enlightenment begins with knowledge, open your mind, broaden your horizons read other holy books, get different perspectives, study the Baghavad Gita, the Vedanta, read the exploits of Siddhartha, read the writings of Hermes Trismegistus, study the classics, knowledge is power. A very wise man once wrote that all of man’s problems are caused because he will not spend five minutes a day to meditate properly. Learn a good meditation tecnhique and then ponder on what you read, learn to live within the moment as opposed to allowing the moments to pass by and you will find your own path.

Do not waste time with psychic phenomena, these are side-issues that will stunt your spiritual growth, you should look first for a good spiritual foundation then you will find that attributes like AP will develop almost naturally once you have begun to align yourself with the universal Divine presence. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Uteghe(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Following!
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Uteghe:
Following!
unfortunately youre too late. the Op has taken his wisdom to another internet realm. well loj is still here.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
kkins25:
unfortunately youre too late. the Op has taken his wisdom to another internet realm. well loj is still here.
Which realm?

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by blessedchild234(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2019

Fantastic question. It really depends on your school of thought
bro you sound vast please do you know any thing about the keys of solomon(art notoria, lesser keys,greater keys)and their uses thanks.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Loj pls come and revive this thread with your wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2020
blessedchild234:
bro you sound vast please do you know any thing about the keys of solomon(art notoria, lesser keys,greater keys)and their uses thanks.
this is for invocation, magical arts, healing and spiritual upliftment. The uses are immense if you understand the basics
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 14, 2020
Why did LoJ deactivate his account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 2:57am On May 21, 2020
I justbread the damn thread again. Didnt realize many years agi that dear budaatum was also a reader.. Muttleylaff sounds like a different person today self.
The exist of the op and others have really watered down this section. Leaving us withs scraps from that oraoye fella.. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 4:50am On May 21, 2020
kkins25:
I justbread the damn thread again.
Didnt realize many years agi that dear budaatum was also a reader..
Muttleylaff sounds like a different person today self
The exist of the op and others have really watered down this section.
Leaving us withs scraps from that oraoye fella.. cheesy grin grin
[img]https://s7/images/differentperson.jpg[/img]

"5a wise person will listen and continue to learn,
and an understanding person will gain direction-
6to understand a proverb and a clever saying,
the words of wise people and their riddles.
"
- Proverbs 1:5-6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by budaatum: 4:43pm On May 21, 2020
kkins25:
I justbread the damn thread again. Didnt realize many years agi that dear budaatum was also a reader..
Since age 4. I'd have died if I didn't.

https://www.nairaland.com/5264529/introducing-nairaland-10-days-book#79839249

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 2:47am On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/differentperson.jpg[/img]

"5a wise person will listen and continue to learn,
and an understanding person will gain direction-
6to understand a proverb and a clever saying,
the words of wise people and their riddles.
"
- Proverbs 1:5-6
Na so. Tried any of the angelic invocation? I couldnt though, dont know where i can get the blue paper nd i dey fear self grin grin grin grin
meditattion had some good effects on me as of two years ago. I was very well conscious. But sitting down to meditate is not just sitting down..

Budaatum, although i cannot comand the attention like i used to of my ex students, what books do you think i should get? Something that will equip me with the lapses or loopholes in christianity nd islam.

I am making progress but rather slow. I make use of my fb wall were i have a large following of kids. I dont want to post too much christian provocative things that may affect me someday(i live in a christian rule country).
Any suggestions to approach i could take.. If i can get them to even reason like muttley dat be fine.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 5:47am On May 23, 2020
kkins25:
Na so. Tried any of the angelic invocation?
"1Let brotherly love continue.
2Stop neglecting to show hospitality to strangers,
for by showing hospitality, by this, some have had angels as their guests without being aware of it.
3Continue to remember those in prison as if you were in prison with them,
as well as those who are mistreated, since they also are only mortal.
"
- Hebrews 13:1-3

Try doing Hebrews 13:2a, that is your cue

kkins25:
I couldnt though, dont know where i can get the blue paper nd i dey fear self grin grin grin grin
meditattion had some good effects on me as of two years ago. I was very well conscious. But sitting down to meditate is not just sitting down.

MuttleyLaff:
... The thing is, each person, should know what their limits are, everyone should know what for them, is off limit and/or no go areas. I usually say, if you pry and stare into darkness, be mindful that the darkness too, might just, turn round and stare back at you. God help the one, who hasnt a light to stand up to and defy the darkness with, or if there's no one around to hand over a torchlight or candle, to help with and pronto get out of the frigging black abyss.
Why you come dey fear nah?

kkins25:
Budaatum, although i cannot comand the attention like i used to of my ex students, what books do you think i should get?
Have "21 Lessons for the 21st Century" (2018) by Yuval Noah Harari, to start with and see how you find it, then maybe ...

kkins25:
Something that will equip me with the lapses or loopholes in christianity nd islam.
1/ How do you " ... equip me with the lapses or loopholes in ..." ?
2/ Why do you require to be equipped me with the lapses or loopholes?
3/ To what purpose, to what end for or to, do you want to be equipped me with the lapses or loopholes?

kkins25:
I am making progress but rather slow. I make use of my fb wall were i have a large following of kids. I dont want to post too much christian provocative things that may affect me someday(i live in a christian rule country)
Share with us what some of the "... making progress but rather slow" are please

kkins25:
Any suggestions to approach i could take. If i can get them to even reason like muttley dat be fine.
"Because of Christ and our faith in him,
we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence
(i.e. We can go to God with bold confidence through faith in Christ)
"
- Ephesians 3:12

"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence,
so that we may receive mercy and find grace, to help us, in our time of need.
"
- Hebrews 4:16

"35But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come
and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage,
36and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels.
They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.
"
- Luke 20:35-36

Simply approach God's throne of grace and presence, with confidence (i.e. boldness)

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:56am On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"1Let brotherly love continue.
2Stop neglecting to show hospitality to strangers,
for by showing hospitality, by this, some have had angels as their guests without being aware of it.
3Continue to remember those in prison as if you were in prison with them,
as well as those who are mistreated, since they also are only mortal.
"
- Hebrews 13:1-3

Try doing Hebrews 13:2a, that is your cue

Why you come dey fear nah?

"21 Lessons for the 21st Century" (2018) by Yuval Noah Harari

1/ How do you " ... equip me with the lapses or loopholes in ..." ?
2/ Why do you require to be equipped me with the lapses or loopholes?
3/ To what purpose, to what end for or to, do you want to be equipped me with the lapses or loopholes?

"Because of Christ and our faith in him,
we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence
(i.e. We can go to God with bold confidence through faith in Christ)
"
- Ephesians 3:12

"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence,
so that we may receive mercy and find grace, to help us, in our time of need.
"
- Hebrews 4:16

"35But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come
and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage,
36and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels.
They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.
"
- Luke 20:35-36

Simply approach God's throne of grace and presence, with confidence (i.e. boldness)
as you are fully aware, alot of nigerians believe the pandemic to be unreal in the sense that they figure the pandemic to be a hoax by bill gate and other stakeholders. lolz.
others say its the devils handwork; with his plan of 666.
my ex coursemate of bsc biology also supports this motion. he even has the guts to call me blinded. oga trump opens churches and mosques for obvious political agenda yet people would defy the common sense to appease the gods.
it drives me painstakingly sick to know people like this exist and even hold prominent positions in society. i cannot save the world o but i can help eliminate the lost sheeps of yeshua. grin grin grin

modification
Share with us what some of the "... making progress but rather slow" are please
heheh... ive got a few converts
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 6:02am On May 23, 2020
kkins25:
as you are fully aware, alot of nigerians believe the pandemic to be unreal in the sense that they figure the pandemic to be a hoax by bill gate and other stakeholders. lolz.
others say its the devils handwork; with his plan of 666.
my ex coursemate of bsc biology also supports this motion. he even has the guts to call me blinded. oga trump opens churches and mosques for obvious political agenda yet people would defy the common sense to appease the gods.
it drives me painstakingly sick to know people like this exist and even hold prominent positions in society. i cannot save the world o but i can help eliminate the lost sheeps of yeshua. grin grin grin

modification

heheh... ive got a few converts
Published: 01 August 2005
Influenza:
Lessons from past pandemics, warnings from current incidents

by Taisuke Horimoto & Yoshihiro Kawaoka

Nature Reviews Microbiology volume
https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1208

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Published: 01 August 2005
Influenza:
Lessons from past pandemics, warnings from current incidents

by Taisuke Horimoto & Yoshihiro Kawaoka

Nature Reviews Microbiology volume
https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1208
Sir, no amount of research can change their mind oh.
As a biologist ive written stuff tire. If my fellow biologist whom we sat together to attend bio305 molecular biology can tell me point bkank that covid-19 cannot exist in nature then i think sir, there is big reason to worry.
Im sure pastor chris, senator dino, fani kayode are part of the influence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.