Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) (7801 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:13am On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
The good news is that those world powers will not come again to aid your boys scout and that is one of the reasons why biafrans are not afraid of their operation python dance 3million grin grin grin
yea, these are the Biafrans well equipped soldiers that face the Burutai boys scout.
lolzz. Well thanks for putting smile on my face this morning.

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2017
Like for BIAFRA

Share for one NIGERIA
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by kingthreatz: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2017
NDinfo1:
The newly established Biafra Security service BSS has launched a new outfit looking like a combat ready officers.
See more photos

Sources:http://www.ndinfo.com.ng/2017/09/new-outfit-of-biafra-security-service.html

That girl in the middle will be suçking the cocks of her colleagues. Ashawo secret service
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

yea, these are the Biafrans well equipped soldiers that face the Burutai boys scout.
lolzz. Well thanks for putting smile on my face this morning.
These men are better than Burutai boys scout. I don't know why you dumbos always see zoogerian boys scout as something that is big or trust worthy.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Of course I do listen to radio Biafra sometimes. And I know that few mercenaries is nothing to compare with those heavyweights (Britain, former Soviet union and others) so, I don't know why its too hard for you to understand.
Nigeria was a new country and so was Biafra too. Nigeria was 7 years old while Biafra was only few months old so what are you saying?? Besides, you lied when you said that Nigeria had limited military had ware, are you trying to tell me that the colonial masters left nothing?? Even at that you can't tell me that a country of seven years old doesn't have military hard ware that is bigger and better to compare with what biafrans had at that particular time. Had it been that Nigeria fought biafra on a neutral and fair ground and won we would have accepted it but not when superpowers came to their aid is like when ten people ganged up against one man, what do we call that kind of act??
There you go again what is the weight of Gabon to be compared with only Egypt?? And I don't just know why you keep hammering on radio Biafra, as far as am concerned radio Biafra speaks the truth more than lie Mohammed. Did you just say that radio Biafra will always make me comment unreasonably?? Well to people like you that is not used to the truth, as a result of many years of accumulated lies and propaganda from the Nigerian media of deceit will never accept anything that is not in line with what Nigerian media has been feeding them with. Most of the lies the Nigerian government succeeded in keeping away from their citizens radio Biafra has excavated them a brought it out in the open for whoever that care know and that is why buhari tried to stop it but couldn't.

If one of you can be licking kanu's urine with his tongue directly from the floor, then I don't need a prophet to tell me the kind of "truth" radio biafra teaches you.

I've already told you that the Nigerian military was just developing at that time and their Air Force wasn't viable yet. So, they needed the superior expertise of the Egyptians.

If you are not happy with the outcome of that war, you can challenge Nigerian military to another war then. You will then see if they will seek help again from foreign countries or fight you alone.

And come to think of it, why are you crying about the outcome of the war? Who asked you to go into a war with very little military hardware? Who asked you to fight war that you couldn't win?

For your information, it is only normal for you to fight your enemy with everything you have, including seeking external help. Nigeria did what it needed to do and won the war. If you aren't happy, you can call for a refight.

Has radio biafra also told you the "truth" of when it is your turn to swallow kanu's urine?

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
These men are better than Burutai boys scout. I don't know why you dumbos always see zoogerian boys scout as something that is big or trust worthy.

kanu's house was invadede by Zoogerian boys' scout but it's unfortunate that your US-trained BSS soldiers were helpless.
Some of them were used for shooting practice today. (call it CandyCrush)

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

If one of you can be licking kanu's urine with his tongue directly from the floor, then I don't need a prophet to tell me the kind of "truth" radio biafra teaches you.

I've already told you that the Nigerian military was just developing at that time and their Air Force wasn't viable yet. So, they needed the superior expertise of the Egyptians.

If you are not happy with the outcome of that war, you can challenge Nigerian military to another war then. You will then see if they will seek help again from foreign countries or fight you alone.

And come to think of it, why are you crying about the outcome of the war? Who asked you to go into a war with very little military hardware? Who asked you to fight war that you couldn't win?

For your information, it is only normal for you to fight your enemy with everything you have, including seeking external help. Nigeria did what it needed to do and won the war. If you aren't happy, you can call for a refight.

Has radio biafra also told you the "truth" of when it is your turn to swallow kanu's urine?
When did somebody lick kanu's urine?? This is exactly the reason why I keep telling people that an average zoogerian is a liar and a propagandist and this is an example of that. Have you seen how you lied just because you want to score a cheap goal?? What baffles me is how you still want me to take everything you've been saying as truth when its obvious that you're a cheap liar.

Why should zoogerian military need superior expertise from other countries just to defeat 2 months old Biafra?? This is why we don't take zoogerian military serious they only know how to kill and maim armless civilians. Look at what is happening in NE up till now they've not defeated boko haram and I know that is as a result of lack of military support from other countries. And This proves that zoogeria as a country has been a failure and will remain a failure.

Of course if we should fight them again they will still do what they are known for. Have they defeated boko haram?? The answer is capital NO!!
Did they defeat ND avengers?? The answer is still capital NO!!

I am not crying about the war its just that you zoogerians are fond of reminding us about how NA defeated Biafra that is why I deemed it necessary to also remind you lots how that defeat came about.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

kanu's house was invadede by Zoogerian boys' scout but it's unfortunate that your US-trained BSS soldiers were helpless.
Some of them were used for shooting practice today. (call it CandyCrush)
Is that why you are jumping up and down?? Ain't you ashamed of yourself and your zoo country?? That zoogerian boys scout that is good and known for soft targets invaded kanu's home and shot his armless security men is the reason why you are happy??
You really have a long way to go.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
When did somebody lick kanu's urine?? This is exactly the reason why I keep telling people that an average zoogerian is a liar and a propagandist and this is an example of that. Have you seen how you lied just because you want to score a cheap goal?? What baffles me is how you still want me to take everything you've been saying as truth when its obvious that you're a cheap liar.

Why should zoogerian military need superior expertise from other countries just to defeat 2 months old Biafra?? This is why we don't take zoogerian military serious they only know how to kill and maim armless civilians. Look at what is happening in NE up till now they've not defeated boko haram and I know that is as a result of lack of military support from other countries. And This proves that zoogeria as a country has been a failure and will remain a failure.

Of course if we should fight them again they will still do what they are known for. Have they defeated boko haram?? The answer is capital NO!!
Did they defeat ND avengers?? The answer is still capital NO!!

I am not crying about the war its just that you zoogerians are fond of reminding us about how NA defeated Biafra that is why I deemed it necessary to also remind you lots how that defeat came about.

Nigeria did whay they had to do to defeat you. They will do whatever they have to do to defeat you again, even if it requires hiring Ghana.

Get lost to one corner and lick your wound.

When you were shouting upandan and asking for war, you never knew the repercussion, right? When they were warning you that you that you should be diplomatic about your call for biafra, you think you could win a war by shouting?

Please. Coman fight war again. Live with whatever you find at the end.

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is that why you are jumping up and down?? Ain't you ashamed of yourself and your zoo country?? That zoogerian boys scout that is good and known for soft targets invaded kanu's home and shot his armless security men is the reason why you are happy??
You really have a long way to go.
i thought you said zoogerian boys scout are weakling who cnt stand a chance against ur soldiers?
How come they were used as candy crush?
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

Nigeria did whay they had to do to defeat you. They will do whatever they have to do to defeat you again, even if it requires hiring Ghana.

Get lost to one corner and lick your wound.

When you were shouting upandan and asking for war, you never knew the repercussion, right? When they were warning you that you that you should be diplomatic about your call for biafra, you think you could win a war by shouting?

Please. Coman fight war again. Live with whatever you find at the end.
Yes zoogeria did what they had to do to defeat us because they know we would have crushed them had it being they came alone. This time if they like let them go and hire black waters of Saudi Arabia it will still not count because no country have ever survived two civil wars.

Get lost to a corner and leak your wounds too because zoogeria must disintegrate whether people like you want it or not.

Another lie from a one zoogerianist. When did we call for war?? Must you lie in everything?? And to think you're the one that advised me against radio Biafra baffles me. You want me to quit listening to radio biafra so that you and your countries lies will have negative effect on me.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

i thought you said zoogerian boys scout are weakling who cnt stand a chance against ur soldiers?
How come they were used as candy crush?
Your reasoning is very poor because you don't know the difference between a fair fight and a war crime. The question is, we're the BSS armed?? They are boys scout as far as we are concerned because I've not seen them defeat armed groups before without external help.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Your reasoning is very poor because you don't know the difference between a fair fight and a war crime. The question is, we're the BSS armed?? They are boys scout as far as we are concerned because I've not seen them defeat armed groups before without external help.
america has never won a war alone.

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
america has never won a war alone as well and that doesn't make them powerless

1 Like

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

america has never won a war alone as well and that doesn't make them powerless
Why is it that your boys scout have not defeat boko haram?? I know they are waiting for external help.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Yes zoogeria did what they had to do to defeat us because they know we would have crushed them had it being they came alone. This time if they like let them go and hire black waters of Saudi Arabia it will still not count because no country have ever survived two civil wars.

Get lost to a corner and leak your wounds too because zoogeria must disintegrate whether people like you want it or not.

Another lie from a one zoogerianist. When did we call for war?? Must you lie in everything?? And to think you're the one that advised me against radio Biafra baffles me. You want me to quit listening to radio biafra so that you and your countries lies will have negative effect on me.

Stay there and be crying victim like an idiot. Who stops you from doing everything in your power to win the war? Maybe you should read about the American civil war to learn a thing or two about how a civil war should be fought.

Another war is coming. You better fight well this time with your ragtag BSS. If not, you will be crushed again. tongue
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

Stay there and be crying victim like an idiot. Who stops you from doing everything in your power to win the war? Maybe you should read about the American civil war to learn a thing or two about how a civil war should be fought.

Another war is coming. You better fight well this time with your ragtag BSS. If not, you will be crushed again. tongue
You're the one crying like an idiot!! If you're not suffering from dementia you would've known that there is no way a country of less than two months would've done everything in her power to win the war. You goons are calling for another war thinking that it is only biafrans that will suffer it this time I really pity una let's just watch and see what your ragtag boys scout will do to save you goons.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're the one crying like an idiot!! If you're not suffering from dementia you would've known that there is no way a country of less than two months would've done everything in her power to win the war. You goons are calling for another war thinking that it is only biafrans that will suffer it this time I really pity una let's just watch and see what your ragtag boys scout will do to save you goons.

Then you are a generation of cursed bas.tards. If not, you wouldn't declare war when you knew you didn't have what it takes to fight. Bunch of empty chest beating idiots. You think war is by making noise?

Your cursed bas.tard hasn't recovered from that stupidity. You are still calling for war now, though you don't have anything to fight. If they crush your entire generation again now, you will come here playing victim
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Then you are a generation of cursed bas.tards. If not, you wouldn't declare war when you knew you didn't have what it takes to fight. Bunch of empty chest beating idiots. You think war is by making noise?

Your cursed bas.tard hasn't recovered from that stupidity. You are still calling for war now, though you don't have anything to fight. If they crush your entire generation again now, you will come here playing victim
Point of correction, your generation are the real cursed bas.tards. You will not understand it now but you must surely understand it later and that is if you eventually survive this raging tsunami. You lying eediotts always talk about how we declared war, can you tell me how we declared the war?? The word "unity" is it something you impose to someone or people by force?? My happiness is that you cursed unity begging eediotts will also feel the heat of this war you Opigs are calling for.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Point of correction, your generation are the real cursed bas.tards. You will not understand it now but you must surely understand it later and that is if you eventually survive this raging tsunami. You lying eediotts always talk about how we declared war, can you tell me how we declared the war?? The word "unity" is it something you impose to someone or people by force?? My happiness is that you cursed unity begging eediotts will also feel the heat of this war you Opigs are calling for.

So, you don't want to fight war again? Why were you crying as if you were sired by an imbe.cile father since? If you won't fight, then goan continue licking your wound, cursed bast.ard flaaaaathead. tongue
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:23am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, you don't want to fight war again? Why were you crying as if you were sired by an imbe.cile father since? If you won't fight, then goan continue licking your wound, cursed bast.ard flaaaaathead. tongue
It is indisputable that an average zoogerian is a liar and a propagandist. When did we call for war?? What we've been calling for is it not referendum?? When did the call for referendum turned to a call for war?? Is that what your moronic eediott of a father taught you??
Cursed demented bush pigg.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
It is indisputable that an average zoogerian is a liar and a propagandist. When did we call for war?? What we've been calling for is it not referendum?? When did the call for referendum turned to a call for war?? Is that what your moronic eediott of a father taught you??

My cursed bas.tard son of a wh.ore, dispute this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 12:28am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:

Dispute this video too. Looks like you have sucked kanu's urine and you head has failed to function. This is your beginning of dementia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 12:31am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:

Son of an imbe.cile, I challenge you to also disprove this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVryPfkbPk
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:

I hope you can now see that it is your useless dog of a mother that is a useless bush pig? Yes, your mother is a moronic fool
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Dispute this video too. Looks like you have sucked kanu's urine and you head has failed to function. This is your beginning of dementia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
You're an eediott of the highest order! What did Kanu say in that video that is hard to understand?? if you're not suffering from mental disorder you would have understand that Kanu never called for war in that video. Kanu simply said that if they fail to give us Biafra that Somalia will be better than the zoo. Now the question is, why is zoogeria denying us our freedom?? Why are they using military to kill us on daily basis?? Between zoogeria and biafran who is really calling for war??
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:51am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

I hope you can now see that it is your useless dog of a mother that is a useless bush pig? Yes, your mother is a moronic fool
Look at this born thrown away! Do you even know your who.re of a mother?? Your imbecilic mama threw you away like a trash that you're she knew you are a mistake.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:58am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Son of an imbe.cile, I challenge you to also disprove this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVryPfkbPk
The same thing! You mistake of an imbecilic ani.mal.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by virus05(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

You should try to respond intelligently to comments. Childish responses only indicate small-mindedness

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Why is it that your boys scout have not defeat boko haram?? I know they are waiting for external help.
even with the western coalition headed by US and series of attack from Russia, Isis is still a threat in syria till today.
How much more Bokoharam
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
even with the western coalition headed by US and series of attack from Russia, Isis is still a threat in syria till today.
How much more Bokoharam.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

How much more Bokoharam.
Isis mode of operation is quite different from that of boko haram. Bokoharam is just a child's play to be compared with what Isis is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / LASU VC's Office Locked With Charms / Third Mainland Bridge Traffic Diversion Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.