Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) (7809 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I am a mistake of an imbecilic ani.mal. Shame on my cursed parents
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
i am a born thrown away! I don't even know my who.re of a mother?? My imbecilic mama threw me away like a trash that I am. she knew I am a mistake.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
i am an eediott of the highest order! i am suffering from mental disorder.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're an eediott of the highest order! What did Kanu say in that video that is hard to understand?? if you're not suffering from mental disorder you would have understand that Kanu never called for war in that video. Kanu simply said that if they fail to give us Biafra that Somalia will be better than the zoo. Now the question is, why is zoogeria denying us our freedom?? Why are they using military to kill us on daily basis?? Between zoogeria and biafran who is really calling for war??

What of the video in which he was asking for weapons? You have nothing to say to that? You are a dead-brain foool. I guess you fell from your mother's back when you were a baby and hit your head on the floor.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Isis mode of operation is quite different from that of boko haram. Bokoharam is just a child's play to be compared with what Isis is doing.
lolzz
tell me the different between bokoharam and Isis
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by perez100: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Russia and Britain aerial bombardment defeated Biafra and not Nigeria weak military.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by justFEARLESS(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're the one deceiving and lying to yourself. Zoogeria did not fought biafrans alone we all know that.

That is the way modern wars are, it is not meant to be fought alone. numbers of Allies determines the outcome to a devastatingly great degree.

Ask U.S.A
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

What of the video in which he was asking for weapons? You have nothing to say to that? You are a dead-brain foool. I guess you fell from your mother's back when you were a baby and hit your head on the floor.
You're indeed a moronic thing with a decayed brain!! If you're not moronic in nature you should have known that, for Kanu to solicit for weapons is because of what is happening presently. Kanu knows how zoogeria works, he knew that a time will come when fulani herdsmen will be killing people at will and an!ma1s like you will not even ask questions not to talk of protesting against it. And it is happening currently. Kanu also knew that buhari is an Igbo hater that will push Igbos to the wall with his boys scout invasion. That is also happening now.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
justFEARLESS:

That is the way modern wars are, it is not meant to be fought alone. numbers of Allies determines the outcome to a devastatingly great degree.

Ask U.S.A
You're not getting it! The truth is that zoogeria wouldn't have defeated biafrans alone and that is why biafrans are not scared of zoogerian army.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
lolzz
tell me the different between bokoharam and Isis
The difference is their mode of engagement.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

I hope you can now see it was my useless dog of a mother that is a useless bush pig? Yes, my mother is a moronic fool

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Please tell other biafrans on my behalf to please stay with us we know we're eediotts before you people but you people should try and accept us. I have been crying with my imbe.cile father since because of this. If you people eventually leave us we will die. We know that we are frustrated and pained. We are licking our wound, as cursed bast.ard cone heads we are tongue
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

I am son of an imbe.cile, and I really want you to make me understand what kanu meant in this video. Thanks in advance my lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVryPfkbPk
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I am son of an imbe.cile, and I really want you to make me understand what kanu meant in this video. Thanks in advance my lord.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:

Please we cursed flaaaaatheads agree that we are bunch of eediotts. We are products of baby factory; this is why our values have been reduced to licking kanu's urine. Shame on my father and mother now and forever, Amen.
Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:

I agree that it was my useless dog of a mother that is a useless bush pig? Yes, my mother is a moronic fool

Re: New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) by nairanaira12: 1:14am On Sep 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're indeed a moronic thing with a decayed brain!! If you're not moronic in nature you should have known that, for Kanu to solicit for weapons is because of what is happening presently. Kanu knows how zoogeria works, he knew that a time will come when fulani herdsmen will be killing people at will and an!ma1s like you will not even ask questions not to talk of protesting against it. And it is happening currently. Kanu also knew that buhari is an Igbo hater that will push Igbos to the wall with his boys scout invasion. That is also happening now.

You are a confused cursed bas.tard. You first said you were not planing war, but now, you are yapping oral diarrhoea when evidence of your god soliciting for guns was thrown at your face. What does he need gun for if not to kill? Your head is not correct at all. Awaiting your response. You cursed baby factory product. Urine drinker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Over PDP Chairmanship Zoning, Members Demand Open Contest / Kidnapped Bayelsa INEC Officer Regains Freedom / Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.