Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (22045 Views)

The Occult Or Occultism! / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
analice107:

of what significance is all the above?
Trying to tell. The convention of the name Jethro is not new,its Gods way of tag, especially when he wants to demonstrate an aspect of himself or tell a story,

Its similar to what he did to cane when he marked him
Gen 4:11-16
Its like branding, I explained it so you'll that get it that its not a new system, it's a system that is consistent with the bible buh yhu guys don't know it.

Men, under the influence of satan, have tried over the Centuries to alter and subvert the Scriptures, But the wind bloweth where it listed. You can feel it but can't control it, so is the Spirit behind the Word of God Like you said when we began this discourse, you said you the occult are not led by the Holy Spirit who is Christ, but by another force to get what you want from the Bible, and i said yes, you can do that, but the end shall tell.
Haba analice how is this fair, yhur exactly like the typical Nigerian who something happened too instead of controlling the situation in other to find an answer, yhu start blaming the bible in yhur village or yhur father n mother accusing them of been witches.

Analice forget Nigeria ,the idea of occult is blood money, ritual killing then millionaire.
That's not what occultist are well read and am not talking academics, occultism is naturally the study of the secret knowledge of the universe.

My point is yhu keep living life and when something doesn't favor yhu, you'll be looking for the devil at every corner.

"Have yhu forgotten that the bible was written by fourth men inspired by the holy spirit "

So yhur now calling those me the devil or agent of the devil

The bible was transcribed and simplified so that yhu can read, the real thing would give yhu a headache, when yhu see a Jewish rabbi, respect him, he knows the real thing n is able to comprehend it.

Stop blaming the devil, that term Christian is just a word, the Bible is not yhurself and was not given to yhu or yhur yhu claimed it by faith, still doesn't make it yours.

You right have said 'I am called', how then you can say the Word of God is not to me?

By faith analice,every thing yhur claiming is by faith, it still doesn't make it yours.

"My faith I believe that dangota is my father"
analice does it now make dangota my father ?.

By psychological speaking depends on how real the believe is to me, in mind dangota is my father, but reality by genotype its a lie.

Isaiah:43:1
But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Analice, and he that formed thee, O Analice, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
By faith analice, by faith by works yhur linked to the Jews / children of is real so the promises is not for yhu, buy faith by faith yhu are linked to that promise, because in yhur mind by believe and proclamation it is real yhur an Israelite.

When I said the bible is not yhurself, I was attacking yhu on a logical level "by works" not by faith, I speaking of the bible as a material book ,biography, a myth , a legend, a fairytale etc.
I was not speaking by faith, faith is a spiritual thing not physical.

Buh I need yhu to know the difference ,cause if yhu don't know the difference, if yhu can't tell , then hmm.

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
analice107:

Oh wow, hahahahahahaha. You were here to win?
Oh dear, i never realized i was contesting for something. Guy, everything i typed has never ever been for you. You chose your side and are not compromising your stance, and I respect that.

You made it quite clear that you are a stubborn goat and not a humble following sheep like me, fine. I gave up on you from the start (Although, Christ hasn't), hence, everything i posted here was for those you purposed to mislead and direct to hell. Not to change you.

Do you remember my very post to you? I said i liked you. Do you know why? You are the first person i met here who isn't hiding. So many serve satan here but lie and deny him. Some say he doesn't even exists, but you declared your stance without any fear of favour. You said, you are an occultist. A stubborn goat. You don't need the Holy Spirit for anything. (but of course, you don't need the Holy spirit to get to satan). For this sincerity, i respect you.

However, i still stand to declare that Satan is a lair and will remain so till he finally gets thrown down into the bottomless pit. But we will be here to point out those lies he intents to present as truths.

I have never had any opposition in mind while engaging them, my focus and target has always been the audience, so rest your head. I'm not interested in you.

We have chosen sides and we are here presenting those sides.

Not her to win, here to drive a point two points actually , I just wanted yhu to admit it, buh I know yhu won't, have had enough experience to know yhu guys don't like to admit certain things, I kept pushing to see maybe this niggas might have changed buh nah.

When I said I won it meant my point has been admitted too.

Are we back with that devil,Satan,Lucifer mindset again ?. That is one word I word I would like to pull out of yhur head, its affecting your reality and stopping yhu from seeing certain things more denying certain thing.

The devil is like a Christian wasteland of negativity, everything yhu guys consider negative yhu dump it on the devil, everything that doesn't agree with yhu, yhu accuse the devil, when yhu scared of the dark, yhu say the devil is in there. Yhur like a child that sees monsters in every dark corner, its not real.

Tot we were making progress on that Satan,devil theme, now we back to square one.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
chalantmike:

Not her to win, here to drive a point two points actually , I just wanted yhu to admit it, buh I know yhu won't, have had enough experience to know yhu guys don't like to admit certain things, I kept pushing to see maybe this niggas might have changed buh nah.

When I said I won it meant my point has been admitted too.

Are we back with that devil,Satan,Lucifer mindset again ?. That is one word I word I would like to pull out of yhur head, its affecting your reality and stopping yhu from seeing certain things more denying certain thing.

The devil is like a Christian wasteland of negativity, everything yhu guys consider negative yhu dump it on the devil, everything that doesn't agree with yhu, yhu accuse the devil, when yhu scared of the dark, yhu say the devil is in there. Yhur like a child that sees monsters in every dark corner, its not real.

Tot we were making progress on that Satan,devil theme, now we back to square one.
Guy, our readers can deduce the truth by now. Let's stop flogging this horse, it is dead.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
chalantmike:
So finally yhu guys agreed his Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh
Dont you get it?
Why would Jethro be a high priest of Yahweh, when the high priest title and office started with Aaron, hmm?

chalantmike:
finally yhu guys agreed Jethro was just one with knowledge of Yahweh
You sure like consoling yourself with the thought that Jethro only had knowledge of Yahweh, without at all worshipping Yahweh, before meeting Moses

chalantmike:
finally yhu agree Jethro is on my side of the stick,
analice was busy dodging that fact and stressing out
Dont you lnow that Jethro moved away from your side of the stick
You better, pronto, do same too

chalantmike:
Abeg all the fact yhur mention already knew was pointless mentioning I just wanted,
I just wanted analice to admit that Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh regardless of what his name meant,
and that he had no affiliation with the deity Yahweh, other than father in-law to moses, analice was busy trying to claim Jethro.
Meanwhile Jethro belong to the league of Balaam 'when who do not worship Yahweh
but with knowledge of Yahweh, this men worshipped a different " analice was busy trying to claim otherwise
And the Scripture was fulfilled that says,
"Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,"
and he was called a friend of God

- James 2:23

Jethro worshipped Yahweh, obviously alongside worshipping other gods
but later soon realised that Yahweh is superior to other gods, by accepting and admitting this

Isaac was the promised child, so it is understandable, that Jethro strayed
but hey, he turned round to God, he move away from

chalantmike:
So finally I hope yhu guys acan tell now yhu do not have to be Christian "which is just name anyway,
to access certain secret/power that unique to the bible"
No, you actually have to and need to be a christian
The people of Antioch coined that christian word,
and by a twist of fate, it actually is just the right name for all impure(s) trying to access certain secret/power that's unique to the bible

chalantmike:
I hope yhu guys finally understand that yhu Yahweh,
does not care/give on which part of the branch yhu choose to follow to access,
as long as yhur intentions are write and its him yhu wanna access, his kool
So you think the grass is greener on the dark other side, hmm?
The road to "hell" is paved with good intentions

chalantmike:
So yhu guys 'Christians" get the above two points there is no point in me engaging yhu,
unless yhu don't [analice do yhu still want to argue] we can still go some more
Points have been made clear
At least, you've had the opportunity to brush up and see light

chalantmike:
And by the all of yhu guy combined, no one gave me a hard time, don't see hole I cudnt come out of.
You were taken aback and dazed.
If you werent, you wouldnt have mistook people for each other

chalantmike:
If yhu guys agree to those two point, I won.
You won?
What's the use, if you're to lose the soul
Who does the pathetic win epp?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by brainzo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
My name is that which cannot be Named. At most called me Energy, I am here to introduce the product of my Meditation.
Meditation is the key to knowing the reality with 3 eyes open. The 3 eyes go beyond your emotional, psychological and how you think and feel things should be. So, meditation on God was as follows.
Any greater philosopher, spiritualist, occultist, mystic, magician can WhatsApp let discuss or better for the sake of learning other should be participate by commenting below.

Discussion is Below.

GOD IS 001 and creates 002. There ascertion says God Exist (001) and out of existence comes existence etc.

This there proposition is one step away from the truth making there proposition false in a way infact, false in all the way. If they propose that God is Caused. God is 001 then what preceeded God. If you say God is the Creator, then i ask you who or what created God! And then you answer saying, Nothing creates God...or saying Nothingness create God... That is to say that GOD is NO-THING. or Nothing..

When i say: God is Nothing, I mean Nothing as Nothing. God does not exist, it does not exist....It is the Uncaused. it is beautiful so, that it is uncaused. The non-causative nomina give the variety of the causation. If 000 is fixed, then variety will not be there. The uncaused does not exist.

Let me come here: Pure Water does not exist: it molecules cannot stay together because it is pure. Pure Iron cannot stay because it molecule cannot hold together either.

Now,Sin exist, it consist of impurity,
Holiness does not exist, because Holiness is a pure state of affair.

God does not exist because God is a pure state of Affair.

The human body exist because it does not contain a pure state of activity, impurity mixing here and there and so on and so forth.

Life is contaminated with death so that animation can be possible: You breathe In (So-called Live) and you breathe Out (So-called Death): it has to go continuously alternating polarity for the biology to be sustained momentarily for as long as it can be maintained.

Pure Life does not exist: Infact, pure life is same with God: God is Pure, it Life is Pure: That life cannot be your life, that life will destroy your life.

Death is noticeable, it occurs and things change almost immediately: Death is downward, Life is upward:

God's Life cannot add to your life, it will take from your life:

God's Life is pure and does not exist. It cannot exist as such as you exist.

Majority of teacher teach about the life that does not exist:
When God comes fully on Man, he disappear. It is the nature of that life to disappear. God life cannot add to your life as such, but will take from you.....

God is the destroyer, infact, ultimate destroyer.. Gods Implosion creates the Creation, God movement creates the creation. when God creates, it is the movement that creates.

When God rest everything false into itself.

God is not a man, God is not an animal, God is not your Scripture... God is the not anything, becuase he is not caused or say he is the Uncaused.

God cannot eat your praises, God cannot answer your prayers, your prayers are contaminated with desires.

Only Your God can answer your prayer,not God....

Only it can make the world and out of nothing.. Yes and No Both, Only he can make the world out of his Nothingness, out of his 000ness.

Only God is and nothing exist! Everything is destroyed at the end of it time.

Infact, only my consciousness is aware of the body, else no consciousness no creation.

Creation is only because of consciousness.

A deluded consciousness can create a deluded reality.

God does not exist as the 001 but exist as a nothingness..

WhatsApp. 08128913031

#The Son of the Most high God.
#the mystic
#XonaF
#BOH: Brotherhood of Heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Cultural Mass In A Catholic Church In Abuja (Photos) / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.