Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? (2894 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good day! NL
Last time I had sex with my girlfriend she took drugs to flush away the sperm without my notice but, unfortunately it didn't work for her and she called me and told me about it I told her not to abort it she said she will do because am still with my parent I told her that my parent will not do anything to her she refuse and gave an excuse that she is older than me I told her not to worry about it that I will take care of my child and her she didn't say anything till now.
Please what should I do? I need serious advice...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by YourImaginaryBF: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
You will take care of your child in your parents house
?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin

First..lemme CONGRATULATE u... grin

U did the right thing..NEVER ABORT THE UNBORN CHILD, its a blessing..but juz hope that the medicine wont damage.ur child in any circumstances..

Good luck. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
?
yes I promise they will not treat her badly i know my parent
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by YourImaginaryBF: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

U did the right thing..NEVER ABORT THE UNBORN CHILD, its a blessing..but juz hope that the medicine wont damaged ur child in any circumstances..

Good luck. wink
wash

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

U did the right thing..NEVER ABORT THE UNBORN CHILD, its a blessing..but juz hope that the medicine wont damaged ur child in any circumstances..

Good luck. wink
my sis that is what am afraid of right now I don't want anyone to abort my baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Ginaz(f): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na WA. I hope you have money to take care of the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by YourImaginaryBF: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloryCardinal:
yes I promise they will not treat her badly i know my parent
How will you fend for the baby? You're not even responsible for yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
You really want to know what you should do?

Kindly send us invites when she gives birth to your child.

As for the girl, so she wasn't aware of the age diff while opening her laps for you abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by greatnaija01: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
wow... this is mature. BUT understand her fears.... Take her to a good doctor and know her condition first. You are a GOOD man.

You should also try adding condoms even with the pills for extra safety.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
You are in deep shitt, all I can say is congrats.
Next time don't Bleep raw.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Have you informed your family and hers as well?Do you have a job?
GloryCardinal:
my sis that is what am afraid of right now I don't want anyone to abort my baby

Juz ve strong and face this little dilemma sha..once the baby is born, things will surely change..

And since ur parents are happy to accept her, all u have to do is to talk to her and talk to her parents as well..

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Monaco2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by sekxyqueen(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloryCardinal:
Good day! NL
Last time I had sex with my girlfriend she took drugs to flush away the sperm without my notice but, unfortunately it didn't work for her and she called me and told me about it I told her not to abort it she said she will do because am still with my parent I told her that my parent will not do anything to her she refuse and gave an excuse that she is older than me I told her not to worry about it that I will take care of my child and her she didn't say anything till now.
two things are involved..it's either she doesn't love you enough to stay with you or she just wanna hold you responsible just incase anything happens,she will look for a way to blame you..
you need to consult her people to let them know what's going on depending on your relationship with them anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by eezeribe(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
wash
Na real wash... Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
How will you fend for the baby? You're not even responsible for yourself.
Bro I have the money that I leave with my parent does not mean i don't have my own account they can assist as well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ginaz:
Na WA. I hope you have money to take care of the child.
yes I do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by vizkiz: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Impregnated a lady while you still staying with your parents. What a disgrace.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by AWOisaCOWARD: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
"...I told her not to abort it she said she will do because am still with my parent I told her that my parent will not do anything to her she refuse..."

A man that's still with his parents, is nothing but a spoon fed child.

Mr, goan take care of yourself first.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

two things are involved..it's either she doesn't love you enough to stay with you or she just wanna hold you responsible just incase anything happens,she will look for a way to blame you..
you need to consult her people to let them know what's going on depending on your relationship with them anyway.
I really know that she love me so much but I don't know whether is her friends that are confusing her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by YourImaginaryBF: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloryCardinal:
Bro I have the money that I leave with my parent does not mean i don't have my own account they can assist as well
This girl; are her parents aware? What's their take?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Juz ve strong and face this little dilemma sha..once the baby is born, things will surely change..

And since ur parents are happy to accept her, all u have to do is to talk to her and talk to her parents as well..

That is the truth I believe that when the baby will be born everyone will be happy instead of aborting my child
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Draei: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Must you always bang? mtcheeeew!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by ayokellany: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloryCardinal:
Good day! NL

Some of you kids just amaze me. Do you have any idea what it takes to carry pregnancies for 9 months ? Do you even have any idea how many baby mama are on NL without anyone wanting to marry or date them ? You want the child but lack the common sense to understand you need to wife her before getting her pregnant. Guess you never heard of condom before ba.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please report her to the authorities if she aborts the baby...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by GloryCardinal(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
TGoddess:
Have you informed your family and hers as well?Do you have a job?
yes I have a job I earn money her parent are in support
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by carzola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
You know how to put your dick
in a pussssyy buh you cant remove it
before you cum...

secondly.. why will a girl older than you
carry a pregnancy for you in ur parents house
thats the height of irresponsibleness.....

lastly you have nothing to your name
aside your phone which your parents bought
you so dont put that innocent girl tru shame
and suffering allow her abort the child and move on...

next time wear condoms.. you have no right fucccking
skin to skin and still eating mummy thank you..

useless child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Papa bomboy...no try am with my father o...you are roasted.

Use protection you no hear..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by femo122: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
shocked this generation bros you too young
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by Queencess1(f): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Temilayhor:
Papa bomboy...no try am with my father o...you are roasted.

Use protection you no hear..

Kikikikikikikiki funny u..
Guy advice d guy nah.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? by ojun50(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Op go nd search for her were ever she is leaving nd seat her down one on one. Stop doing phone talking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groundnut Oil As Sex Lubricant / I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) / Spanish Gold Fly @#500 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.