Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... (3420 Views)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by davinero2: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
Dude tell her you gave d gifts to ur sister.
Correct. grin grin
Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by ehispapa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
i noticed 2 things.

1, she doesnt respect you, that was why she decide the meeting place. dont you have a house? a genuine lady will come looking for you and not give you orders. in so doing she controls the relationship.

2. she is only interested in the gift. to you you are her mugu.

get a good girl and forget all these liability of girls.

6 Likes

Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by FitnessDoctor: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Have decided not to go, she has been calling but I didn't pick up.

Don't go, this will tell her you have self worth... Things might get harder from here now if you truly love here, but this girl will continue to prey on you because she knows you love her more... You are a man, lead the relationship and don't allow her turn you left and right no matter how much you love her
Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Update!!!
She just call me now but I didn't pick her call..here's the text message she sent to me.

Cc: mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

Ain't you supposed to be in school already

Na because of this gal you still dey ibadan..
Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by richidinho(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
kimbraa:
You even saved her number as 'Dearest', what did she save yours with?. Let me guess...Mugu1. cheesy

Lol..EPP a sister baby
Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by Melvyn11: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
But some boys foolish sha

Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2017
OP, once you go , consider yourself dumped. Don't try it. If she calls , don't pick. Let her call about 3–4 times(once or twice shows she doesnt really care). When u finally pick after the third ring , tell her you are busy.
Better yet , tell her to come to your place to come pick up the stuff....... Please use all your energy and stamina to bang the shid outta her life. Make sure her legs won't work for about 30 seconds or more....... Then tell her to leave ur house.

I understand this is your first relationship , so I expect you to act a fool for her.
You guys should stop bashing him , we have all been heartbroken before. If you don't make mistakes , then how would you learn how to correctly fix them. All of you forming hard ,men, I am sure there's a reason why you locked your hearts. Give him a break abeg

6 Likes

Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by dominique(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2017
You're using a BB, she is probably following a guy using Android or iPhone and keeping you as an option. My advice for you is to stop chasing girls and face your studies. This particular girl is treating you too bad, just do away with her. Even when you're almost done with school and you want to date, don't date someone like her
Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Monaco2:
Heyyyy my guy no go embarassed
To this geh u b work(side nigga)
Chai
C as she just remind u of d gift
After she collect am she go give u attitude again
But I know say u go still go no matter wetin we tell u.
Cause u are in love
Eyya
U better boss up.. N show her u are in charge
Never advice a man in love. You'll only be wasting your time and energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by FutureLeader00: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
OP, once you go , consider yourself dumped. Don't try it. If she calls , don't pick. Let her call about 3–4 times(once or twice shows she doesnt really care). When u finally pick after the third ring , tell her you are busy.
Better yet , tell her to come to your place to come pick up the stuff....... Please use all your energy and stamina to bang the shid outta her life. Make sure her legs won't work for about 30 seconds or more....... Then tell her to leave ur house.

I understand this is your first relationship , so I expect you to act a fool for her.
You guys should stop bashing him , we have all been heartbroken before. If you don't make mistakes , then how would you learn how to correctly fix them. All of you forming hard ,men, I am sure there's a reason why you locked your hearts. Give him a break abeg
Thanks bro, that banging part make me laugh, I don't really like sex but we've had intimacy numerous time so its not a big deal.
Have free my mind
Re: Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She... by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Thanks bro, that banging part make me laugh, I don't really like sex but we've had intimacy numerous time so its not a big deal.
Have free my mind

After banging her and she asks for the items. Tell her you gave it to someone more important. Right there, break up with her(better yet, tell her to leave. So you can be on the winning edge ). Although the it'd hurt but your consolation would be you dumped her first.

Thank God you are in a higher institution, you'll meet more than a million prettier and hotter girls. I experienced such heartbreak too, I am just mad I was too blinded by love to admit it was going to crash. So Please, breakup with her first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Exes Friend Wants Me / Help!!!!!!! My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13yrs Old Daughter / Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.