Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sex And The Late Twenties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The Late Twenties (1770 Views)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And The Late Twenties by fixzylani: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Disclaimer: This piece is for single people okay? If you are married and you want to try it just to take it off your list, fine but it’s not going to be the same. Besides, the only type of sex you should be having is married people sex(*throws up*), so stay in your lane…x

My birthday has come and gone, but I’m officially now in my late twenties (you can’t imagine how long I have been waiting to write that). Last night I was reading an article, about how sex gets better for women in their 30s and I didn’t want to agree with the article because it will be a shame to have to wait till 30 to enjoy great sex. That is just wrong on so many levels.

I think that when you are thirty, you should have experienced the ups and downs of sex, and you have become more sexually aware. So in your twenties is the time to experiment and do/try all the crazy things, (you don’t have to do the “choking” thing though- so overrated). I put together a list of the type of sex that happens while you are still in your twenties. And if you are already married, well, boo hoo to you *tongue out*.

1- Sex where you go home right after because you like your bed more than this guy: The sex was great but I really like my bed and my pillows and my knight in a green suit. King Baaba, my stuffed elephant, we go back 22 years, so no guy can live up to his awesomeness.

2- Sex that is so good you feel angry that all your past sexual experiences weren’t all that great: This type makes you curse all your exes in Swahili.

3- Dictatorship sex: After years of being shy and timid about communicating what you like and don’t, you finally take the reins and tell him EXACTLY where you want him to...

READ ON.. http://thenakedconvos.com/sex-late-twenties/
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
him to put his tongue. And oh what a glorious day! Hallelujah!!!

4- “How are you this old and still so bad at this?” sex: This in my experience is from guys who brag a lot! You know that guy who is so hot and just talks about his skills, and after a drunk night, you just say, “what the hell, let’s do it!” Then you discover he is full of shit. Cat shit!

5- Sex in a comfortable bed: This feels better than that shitty bed in the flat he shares with his room mates. And if he is good at his “job”, that mattress will make up for every bad sex you’ve ever had.

6- Sex on incredibly nice sheets: Think Egyptian cotton… This is sheer bliss! Did you ever notice anyone’s sheets in your early twenties? No? That’s probably because those didn’t feel like heaven and these do. #ThankMeLater

7- Sex where the guy won’t come until he makes sure you do: At this stage in your life, that’s the STANDARD. It’s the only appropriate type of sex and as you get older, do you understand me?

8- Sex with someone you actually love: Not the guy you have a crush on, not some dude you met at a nightclub, but someone you really love and you’ve been together for a while. You’ve done the deed so much y’all have become pros. That type of sex. Yes!(the married people get what I’m saying…hehehe)

9- Sex that is so good you might actually marry this person: This type has you like, “Woah! I think I want to do this with you for the rest of my life”. As a guy, you might even offer to have her babies. It was that good!

10- Sex that turns into a nap: Not just him! I mean both of you say, “cool sex,” just give each other high-fives and doze off.

In other related news, have you ever been in the middle of sex, and asked yourself, “wow is this really happening?” No? Just me? Well, sometimes I like to take a moment in the moment to marvel or chuckle. (Whatever the situation brings). Did I cover all the bases? If I didn’t, please enlighten me on the other types.
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol number 10 is just funny
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by Homeboiy: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
What is sex?
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
sex sex sex bleep bleep bleep nack nack nack
WI YOU KIP QUIET!
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by fixzylani: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by fixzylani: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by fixzylani: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by fixzylani: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by Ifakiland(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
So what's ur conclusion? I tot u sed u got older yesterday....did it come with an upgraded stupidity?
Re: Sex And The Late Twenties by fixzylani: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read.

(1) (Reply)

Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) / Look At This One After The Other To The End / sexdoll Excuse: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Pants Down Having Sex With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.