Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. (2353 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Ngozi123(f): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2017
lilytender:
Yes, it is Nigeria Military forceful occupation of Igbo land. So what can you do about it? Just deplore your Biafran Secret Security to confront them all. I am sure that your albino leader Cownu Nnamdi is up to the task.

When others face injustice and you turn your back on it or even actively support it, you shouldn't be surprised when that same injustice rears its ugly head towards you undecided.

Indeed, there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Ngozi123(f): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2017
abouzaid:
I'm live in Onitsha now,residents are totally in support of ipob.

Onitsha also has one of the biggest IPOB followings in the world. I know that that guy isn't Igbo but now I'm starting to doubt whether he's even from Anambra state at all.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Almaiga: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2017
otil1:

Look dear, stop shifting in your pants on behalf of Easterners. We are used to and very comfortable of with occupation army since 1970. Nothing mege, ok.

All the python dance and crocodile smile, what have they solved? -nothing. Boko Haram is stronger today than ever, slaughtering people in IDP camps and seizing NNPC staff. Niger Delta agitation is only being cooled be caused they were begged. If they are any wise, IPOB is not the issue. They should better focus on Boko Haram it's sitting amongst them

Ok, but don't come back here and cry "Genocide"
when the Dance commence. cool

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by willibounce1(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2017
I don't understand why these people are wailing and crying all over. When the military went to Niger delta, we did not hear all these noise. The NA did not tell you they are coming to the east to arrest or trouble anybody. Why are the so called bravest and strongest people in the world so jittery all of a sudden because of military presence in their regions. The same people who call every other tribes cowards are crying for ordinary armour tanks and some few soldiers in their region. If you are not planning to make any trouble, i do not see the reason you should be so scared of the NA, except of course you are a pathetic coward. Please i don't want to hear all these cry cry everywhere abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Ohhh! Heart rendering songs on radio Biafra now.
God help us here o.
I'm scared sincerely but let's pray this doesn't escalate.
The tension is already telling on residents.
Hate speeches are bad, right now, we don't know how far and where this can lead us to.
People secretly talking about their concerns, Heaven bears me witness I warned about this all along.
Let's all pray we come out of this unhurt even if I pray nothing happens but the fear is real already
I thought the exercise wouldn't commence till next month
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by rainylad(f): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Ohhh! Heart rendering songs on radio Biafra now.
God help us here o.
I'm scared sincerely but let's pray this doesn't escalate.
The tension is already telling on residents.
Hate speeches are bad, right now, we don't know how far and where this can lead us to.
People secretly talking about their concerns, Heaven bears me witness I warned about this all along.
Let's all pray we come out of this unhurt even if I pray nothing happens but the fear is real already

You are such a noise-maker on nairaland...how has your silly ventures here curtailed IPOB activities in the East??..cant you confront and stop the spread of IPOB there instead of fooling yourself here making posts for your fellow yorubas here to cheer you on...

Go stop IPOB in the East nwokem!!!!...and stop polluting this forum with your junk that has achieved nothing but hardening the hearts of IPOB members.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by rainylad(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
I don't understand why these people are wailing and crying all over. When the military went to Niger delta, we did not hear all these noise. The NA did not tell you they are coming to the east to arrest or trouble anybody. Why are the so called bravest and strongest people in the world so jittery all of a sudden because of military presence in their regions. The same people who call every other tribes cowards are crying for ordinary armour tanks and some few soldiers in their region. If you are not planning to make any trouble, i do not see the reason you should be so scared of the NA, except of course you are a pathetic coward. Please i don't want to hear all these cry cry everywhere abeg.

Shut up and quit talking like a toddler!!...We know your mission..must Igbos share the same country with you??
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by rainylad(f): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
This act of the hausa-fulani muslim- dominated Army is simply an act of terrorism and invasion of the East by hausa-fulanis ..period.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by willibounce1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
rainylad:

Shut up and quit talking like a toddler!!...We know your mission..must Igbos share the same country with you??

You will know my mission when the python devour you toxic brain, akpu chewing, senile ipods/idafts. Then we will know the toddler.

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by rainylad(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:

You will know my mission when the python devour you toxic brain, akpu chewing, senile ipods/idafts. Then we will know the toddler.

Unity begging saliva everywhere..shame on you.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by willibounce1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
rainylad:

Unity begging saliva everywhere..shame on you.

E pain am well well...Ipod dummy.

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by otil1: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Almaiga:

Ok, but don't come back here and cry "Genocide"
when the Dance commence. cool

Genocide is Genocide.

Burutai and Buhari will not escape trial, Mark my word. The Shiites, Southern Kaduna and IPOB are building up their cases

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Terrorist Group Recognised By Thier Countries Without US Recognition / UNDERCOVER: In Ebonyi, Orphans And Little Kids Are Mining In The Pits Of Death / The Momentum Is Gathering Already For Atiku's Lagos Rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.