Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai (1881 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Elbinawi: 5:02am On Sep 10, 2017
The WAR about to start;

I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai

The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Amina Alhassan has threatened to expose Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir Elrufai and his role in Chibok girls kidnapping.

The Minister said she was surprised that a dirty character like Elrufai could even have the gut to comment against her preference for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for 2019 Presidential race.

She said, there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of Chibok girl kidnapping because those behind it will be unmasked very soon. The intention was very obvious, to defame and blackmail PDP and Jonathan out of power.

The Minister became angry by the comment credited to Elrufai where he was quoted as saying that Buhari was severely warned not to appoint Amina Alhassan as Minister.

Mallam Elrufai said Amina Alhassan's leaved Video, an indication that she has never been loyal to President Buhari from day one, noting that her loyalty lies with someone who is not even ready to support the party to success just because the person also want to become a president

In her response, Amina said those who know history well could tell about the treacherous nature of Elrufai who can go to any length to stab anyone just to rise politically, she said Elrufai was a nobody who was as poor as church rat if not for Atiku that brought him to political relevance.

The same Elrufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and Kidnapping of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about sniper list. No sane Nigerians will take Elrufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar.

The same Elrufai who claimed to be loyal to president is sponsoring some bloggers and his errand boys in the media to keep attacking and defaming Buhari, at least Nigerians and our party can see his deliberate action to blackmail the President when he released his memo to the media which was supposed to be a confidential memo to the President in his bid to tarnish and embarrass Baba Buhari.

I am not a coward, Buhari is my President and one of the fathers of my party APC, if I can't be real with my choice of Atiku, then it would amount to eye service, I am not that kind of person.

Former President Obasanjo through his book "My Watch" gave a valid description of who the midget Elrufai is, he thrives on stabbing the hands that fed him just to rise politically, he can lie and kill so far he will rise in his political career not minding the pain he is inflicting on others, one of such is his supervision of mass killing and hurriedly burying of over 1,000 Shiites killed in Kaduna.

I will personally meet with President Buhari and explain myself to him, I am not afraid of anybody in the party, after all I am a politician, for those who have gone ahead to plant a corruption story about me in the media, you are just wasting your time she added.

Wailersng. Com.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by sarrki(m): 5:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Op please be sure of the source

All this politicians are criminals

Oh lord unto you the masses return

I don't know why

I don't like elrufai

Aside pmb, osinbajo,tinubu, baba akande and little few I like in APC
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by kaykith05(m): 5:09am On Sep 10, 2017
We already know the truth abt d chibok girls saga, so thank u ma. I only salute ur courage/boldness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Zeze06(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2017
cry

Exposé him already and don't be ranting embarassed

If you want to kill your enemy, don't warn him in advance...
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by simplyhonest(m): 5:24am On Sep 10, 2017
typical mudslinging by politicians.... I was hoping Mrs alhassan was one of the few politicians with a conscience since she was bold enough to state where her allegiance belongs... but if she wined and dined with elrufai for TWO YEARS... and never said anything about chibok girls... then suddenly, because of political patronage she comes up with this... it means she never had a conscience...
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Aufbauh(m): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Fake News everywhere.
Meanwhile this is the road leading to Atiku's place. With all the slush funds through looting and underhanded services he cannot upgrade the road to his village... Too selfish!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Prec1ous(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2017
This is a strong allegation.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by ImperialYoruba: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha.... grin grin. is that a threat or a guarded secrecy?

Both of them should be arrested, el Rufai for suspicion of collaborating and facilitating kidnap of minors for terroristic activities, and madam Alhassan for obstruction of justice for refusing to report the crime to security agencies.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Firefire(m): 5:35am On Sep 10, 2017
APC, party of professional liars & career rogues.
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by DonVikings: 5:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Source: Wailers.com.

Potor Potor Judas Iscariots think they have found another item to use against the government in the person of alhasan Aisha. These salamanders will never learn. That was how they once made the President's wife bae over a statement she made about her husband and his appointments thinking they can use her to score some political points. In the end they were today disappointed and disgraced like the frustrated little pigs they are. grin grin

Soon, alhasan will give them the Aisha treatment. But since pigs have no sense, they will just look for another pushie or preek to suck in the absence of nnamdi Kanu's black urine. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by ImperialYoruba: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
Fake News everywhere.
Meanwhile this is the road leading to Atiku's place. With all the slush funds through looting and underhanded services he cannot upgrade the road to his village... Too selfish!

Not everything needs to be upgraded, not every road needs to be tarred. Sometimes the landscape is best left in its serene state and natural condition.

In US there are roads used today by cars and in same untarred dusty condition as in 1905 when they were used by horse and buggy to transport journeymen and goods across statelines. The only change is that they were narrow guage back in the days of horse transportation, theybare widened now to accomodate speeding cars travelling in opposite direction.

Same thing in Europe they have roads dated back to 1800s that are stil in their historic state, purposely left that way to remind and reflect on their evolution through times.

Lets get some sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by DonVikings: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Firefire:
APC, party of professional liars & career rogues.
APC owns wailers.com.

-LiePob Miscreant. grin
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Hell-Rufai the small devil, full of devilish acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Dandsome: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Let me pitch my tent here
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by adadike281(f): 5:44am On Sep 10, 2017
We talked, screamed and wailed about it when d chibok girls were kidnapped but they said we are being sentimental, today God has vindicated us. FKO81 and tomakint, where are thou? I miss u babyosisi.
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by chakula: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2017
Nothing interested will come out from this women you know the fact about a news which is need to be address long ago but you silence now because something went wrong you are about to gather people sympathy so you come up with unfounded allegation.
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Mynd44: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Re: It Is Not Too Late For Igbos To Pull Out Of Nigeria - Afam4eva / Nigeria Declares UN Security Council Obsolete, Undemocratic / Usain Bolt Come And Carry Your Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.