Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

"I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai (1405 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by LadyNaija(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Amina Alhassan has threatened to expose Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir Elrufai and his role in Chibok girls kidnapping.

The Minister said she was surprised that a dirty character like Elrufai could even have the gut to comment against her preference for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for 2019 Presidential race.

She said, there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of Chibok girl kidnapping because those behind it will be unmasked very soon. The intention was very obvious, to defame and blackmail PDP and Jonathan out of power.

The Minister became angry by the comment credited to Elrufai where he was quoted as saying that Buhari was severely warned not to appoint Amina Alhassan as Minister.

Mallam Elrufai said Amina Alhassan's leaved Video, an indication that she has never been loyal to President Buhari from day one, noting that her loyalty lies with someone who is not even ready to support the party to success just because the person also want to become a president

In her response, Amina said those who know history well could tell about the treacherous nature of Elrufai who can go to any length to stab anyone just to rise politically, she said Elrufai was a nobody who was as poor as church rat if not for Atiku that brought him to political relevance.

The same Elrufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and Kidnapping of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about sniper list. No sane Nigerians will take Elrufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar.

The same Elrufai who claimed to be loyal to president is sponsoring some bloggers and his errand boys in the media to keep attacking and defaming Buhari, at least Nigerians and our party can see his deliberate action to blackmail the President when he released his memo to the media which was supposed to be a confidential memo to the President in his bid to tarnish and embarrass Baba Buhari.

I am not a coward, Buhari is my President and one of the fathers of my party APC, if I can't be real with my choice of Atiku, then it would amount to eye service, I am not that kind of person.

Former President Obasanjo through his book "My Watch" gave a valid description of who the midget Elrufai is, he thrives on stabbing the hands that fed him just to rise politically, he can lie and kill so far he will rise in his political career not minding the pain he is inflicting on others, one of such is his supervision of mass killing and hurriedly burying of over 1,000 Shiites killed in Kaduna.

I will personally meet with President Buhari and explain myself to him, I am not afraid of anybody in the party, after all I am a politician, for those who have gone ahead to plant a corruption story about me in the media, you are just wasting your time she added.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/i-will-expose-your-role-in-chibok-girls.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_cROnv8Weo0/WbUbUveGhfI/AAAAAAAAF6c/PaxRMo5SZyI3PrVwB7O19NwvXjUbrWDOACLcBGAs/s1600/Aisha-Alhassan.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by wizalpha(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
e don dy backfire abi....diz jxt the beginning
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by fergie001: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ah don die!

So they know sth all this while that we didn't know?

I feel hurt as a Nigerian,if this has any element of truth,esp. the fools here that support el-rufai and co.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Elose11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
I posted this story about 3 hours ago. The mods who are all apc zombies banned it. Happy you've brought it up sgain. Pray they will allow it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by KanuIsCursed: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
If this is true both hell rufai and that useless minister must be execute at market place,hell rufai for committing crime of such magnitude and that useless madam for bein accomplice

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by rainylad(f): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mama Taraba go right ahead and exposed those diabolical APC members and their role in the Chibok scam...the truth shall come out sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Rucheen(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please expose him
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Let the battle begin, i am interested
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by HiddenShadow: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
But Afonjas were denying it on behalf of their master

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by aolawale025: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
I always knew we haven't heard the real story of the chibok girls. This lady has a chance to place herself on a golden pedestal in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by initiate: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
SO WHY IS THIS NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
The war has just begun
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by malele(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria leaders are all useless
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by GMbuharii: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
If this is true both hell rufai and that useless minister must be execute at market place,hell rufai for committing crime of such magnitude and that useless madam for bein accomplice
chattaaap dia,aint they ur masters or u wan lose ua arsselickng job? grin

U myopic a4onjas brought these demons upon the zoo
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by TundeHashim(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
The basic truth is that all our political leaders are criminals...it's only when they fight that we know how much they've raped our fatherland!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Ojiofor: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shame to Tinubu,shame to Buhari and shame to Hel'Rufai who conspired in the infamous Chibok girls kidnap scam.
APC=Boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by joinnow: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
The same Elrufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and Kidnapping of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about sniper list. No sane Nigerians will take Elrufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar.

The same Elrufai who claimed to be loyal to president is sponsoring some bloggers and his errand boys in the media to keep attacking and defaming Buhari, at least Nigerians and our party can see his deliberate action to blackmail the President when he released his memo to the media which was supposed to be a confidential memo to the President in his bid to tarnish and embarrass Baba Buhari.

Former President Obasanjo through his book "My Watch" gave a valid description of who the midget Elrufai is, he thrives on stabbing the hands that fed him just to rise politically, he can lie and kill so far he will rise in his political career not minding the pain he is inflicting on others, one of such is his supervision of mass killing and hurriedly burying of over 1,000 Shiites killed in Kaduna.

Serious Pls Madam let out the cat from the bag
We are all ears

Mallam Elrufai right now.......

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
We all know that most of the Northern elite are behind Boko Haram so it's not a news now war in the enemies camp and I have completely lost my voice for this country

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by donttouchme: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Waiting to hear... Apc is an evil party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
You are totally correct
and I know there are other Northern polikillicians that knew something about the chibok girls
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Addme: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
I wish these were true but I don't trust the source.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Spactacle(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pathetic i must say. These govt have got nothing to offer besides entertaining the poor masses...

There was once a Country
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by HMZi: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
i am not shocked that el-rufia would be involved.....bigot

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by HMZi: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hizzy:
We all know that most of the Northern elite are behind Boko Haram so it's not a news now war in the enemies camp and I have completely lost my voice for this country
THIS IS THE TRUTH
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by dustmalik: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Until you post a credible source, I've nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
HMZi:
THIS IS THE TRUTH
But some ��people can do anything for power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by hardywaltz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fake News.

The Attention Of The Minister Of Women Affairs, Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan Has Been Drawn To a Statement Allegedly Made By Her Governor Nasir Elrufai.

The Statement Allegedly Made By Her Is Another Ploy By Mischief Makers To Tarnish Her Hard Earned Reputation.

The Current APC Government Under President Buhari Inherited Series Of Problems From The Past Administration, The Kidnap Of The Chibok Girls By The Dreaded Boko Haram Happens To Be One Of Them And President Buhari And Our Military Has Been Able To Rescue Some Of Them And Checked Boko Haram's Excesses. Senator Jummai is not in possession of Any Security Report and therefore will never have made The Statement allegedly made by her against the person of Governor El Rufai.

Boko Haram kidnapped many others, including women and children apart from Chibok Girls. And this government has been able to rescue most of them. The plot to cause bad blood between Senator Jummai And Her APC Colleagues will continue to hit brick wall.

Suleiman Dantsoho
SA NEW MEDIA to Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by pedestal82(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oh well, here we go. Front page .....
Re: "I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism / Re: / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.