Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Shocking; El Rufai Exposed For Role In Chibok Girls Abduction. - Nasarawareports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking; El Rufai Exposed For Role In Chibok Girls Abduction. - Nasarawareports (818 Views)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Nasir El-rufai Exposed..... / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shocking; El Rufai Exposed For Role In Chibok Girls Abduction. - Nasarawareports by NasarawaReports: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
SHOCKING; EL' RUFAI EXPOSED FOR ROLE IN CHIBOK GIRLS ABDUCTION.
- NasarawaReports

The Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan has exposed the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El' Rufai for the role he played with assisting Boko Haram in Chibok Girls abduction.

The Minister made this assertion while reacting to El Rufai's speech on her preference for Atiku Abubakar in the forthcoming 2019 Presidential election. She said there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of Chibok girl kidnapping because those behind it will be unmasked very soon. The intention was very obvious, to defame and blackmail PDP and Jonathan out of power.

She went further saying that "El Rufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and the Kidnap of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about "sniper list". No sane Nigerian will take El Rufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar".

Going by the claims of Aisha Alhassan, the Minister of Women Affairs and social development, El Rufai who is received by Nigerians as a disciplined, intellectual and proactive leader might now be having a dent in his political image.
The outrageous claims by the Minister, if proven to be substantial will go a long way at damaging the political image and career of Gov. Nasir El Rufai.

The Minister sustained her position on the 2019 elections saying that she isn't a coward, she says "Buhari is my President and one of the fathers of my party APC, if I can’t be real with my choice of Atiku, then it would amount to eye service, I am not that kind of person".

She went further to expose the ills of El Rufai when she referenced Former President Obasanjo's book “My Watch”. She said the book gave a valid description of who the midget El Rufai is; he thrives on stabbing the hands that feeds him just to rise politically, he can lie and kill so far he will rise in his political career not minding the pain he is inflicting on others, one of such is his supervision of the mass killing and hurriedly burying of over 1,000 Shiites killed in Kaduna.

She concluded by saying that she will personally meet with President Buhari and explain herself to him, "after all I am a politician, for those who have gone ahead to plant a corruption story about me in the media, you are just wasting your time" she added.

Re: Shocking; El Rufai Exposed For Role In Chibok Girls Abduction. - Nasarawareports by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmm... The fight for 2019 has started. The gladiators are arriving the arena...
Re: Shocking; El Rufai Exposed For Role In Chibok Girls Abduction. - Nasarawareports by DickDastardLION(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
We all know they gat hands deep in the scheme. Criminals
Re: Shocking; El Rufai Exposed For Role In Chibok Girls Abduction. - Nasarawareports by Mynd44: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

END TIME: See Viral Photo Of Baby Born With Teeth (photo) / Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra / These Men Built Their House Using Plastic Bottles And Sand (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.