Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 (19365 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by qimo: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
we don't know he can't contest

He's too weak.

Lacks the balls to face off with some of the biggest names in politics

Your father that have balls where he day?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Biafrans I know you have nothing to do with Nigeria so please all of you should give me your Nigerian currencies. May God bless Biafra the land of the rising sun, stars and moon! ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by talk2percy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
He has everything to do with it, politicians...? Fear them, especially this one that resigned from being a pastor to being a full-time politician. Buh who wan vote for am kwanu He's too spineless for my liking. He's so afraid to speak out the truth.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by officialJP(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
pls i really need to stop, nairabet,bet9ja etc help pls help am dying cry cry i can't do A day without playing 12 ticket
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
talk2percy:
He has everything to do with it, politicians...? Fear them, especially this one that resigned from being a pastor to being a full-time politician. Buh who wan vote for am kwanu He's too spineless for my liking. [/b]He's so afraid to speak out the truth.[b]

Another one who says the truth. God bless you.

Osinbajo should return to the church and his law firm. He is too weak to challenge those who want to exterminate people of his faith.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by 989900: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
officialJP:
pls i really need to stop, nairabet,bet9ja etc help pls help am dying cry cry i can't do A day without playing 12 ticket

grin
U don enter gear.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Reference(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Of course our system cannot allow him to even dream about it. Since independence haven't we been left with the choice between the rock and a hard place constantly. Is it not the same country that devours its that has mediocrity writte into its constitution by which we all swear....

Come 2019, yet again it will be a choice between the lesser of two evils, the saner of two mad men, the healthier of two invalids (no pun intended), the cunnier of two ignoramuses and the slicker of two con men.....always taking bitter roots we Nigerians. Just fed up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by guru90: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
VP..
no the fear joor...
If you wanna run 2019... speak it out.... stop fearing Buhari.
Nigeria Don tired all the masses except thief politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by UnknownT: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
We all know that there is no way he can contest with Buhari still alive.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by officialJP(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
989900:

grin
U don enter gear.
i need help bro cry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Viergeachar: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
DickDastardLION:
And you expect the short lying AFONJA to stand up to the SKINNY SOULLESS VEGETABLE ALIMI
Lets be realistic here pls!

Loooonatics (flatiyeasterners) everywhere.

Smart one from the VP.

It's called loyalty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by lilytender: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
DickDastardLION:
And you expect the short lying AFONJA to stand up to the SKINNY SOULLESS VEGETABLE ALIMI

You just spilled the hatred that is destroying your generation against the two groups of brave warriors that used over three million of your fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by lilytender: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
we already know he can't contest

He's too weak.

Lacks the balls to face off with some of the biggest names in politics

Your brave brother declared war and ran to Ivory Coast while your stubborn brethren were massacred in millions between 1967 and 1970.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Celestyn8213: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wait till the time comes
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by slimjohn2k5: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Don't worry your self about osinbajo, he is like Jonathan and will not be able to do it. If he can deny it, he cannot face it.

Let's not bother ourself with such info
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
lilytender:

Your brave brother declared war and ran to Ivory Coast while your stubborn brethren were massacred in millions between 1967 and 1970.

Stop being defensive, I am Yoruba and I think pastor Yemi is too weak to deal with northerners in Abuja. He should return back to Lagos and continue his ministry and law practice. He has practically failed millions of Christians who voted for Buhari because we thought a pastor would protect us better from the jihadist agenda which Buhari is known for.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
slimjohn2k5:
Don't worry your self about osinbajo, he is like Jonathan and will not be able to do it. If he can deny it, he cannot face it.

Let's not bother ourself with such info

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
The way he'll lose the election eh, he go know say Goodluck Jonathan is a strong man.
grin
RoyalBoutique:
The way he'll lose the election eh, he go know say Goodluck Jonathan is a strong man.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by cstr1000: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
joel1991:
Biafrans I know you have nothing to do with Nigeria so please all of you should give me your Nigerian currencies. May God bless Biafra the land of the rising sun, stars and moon! ;
Go and work for it the way they worked for theirs.
Did your afonja fore fathers left you free money before they died?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by enimooko: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Somebodi dey enjoy him life some piple dey shout inside povati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oh God..... Please God let someone whose head is screwed on right come out as an independent candidate......and let Nigerians get enough sense to vote for him/her.......

Let party politics and godfather ish end forever.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Vendee: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
What Ever You Believe Mr.VP.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by ComradeShegs(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
DickDastardLION:

U are so frustrated undecided ...Just commit suicide and rest. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by GavelSlam: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
I thought PDP had zoned the presidency to the North.

Since Jonathan did such a good job let them make Sambo their flag bearer.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by cstr1000: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
lilytender:

You just spilled the hatred that is destroying your generation against the two groups of brave warriors that used over three million of your fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970
Group of warriors with american military aid hiding behind a national army.
Why didn't the yoruba group attempt to cross the niger as a single monolithic group against the igbo and see if they will not sack the entire yorubaland in weeks.?
In pre-colonial era, there are no record of yoruba ''group of warriors'' ever attempting a conquest east-wards. That would have been the real test of strength, not hiding behind the Nigerian army with western military aid and call yourself ''group of warriors''.
The mddle-belt that even formed the bulk of the fighting force can never in their wildest dream take on the igbo as a single unit without the Nigerian cover.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by OrdercityWeb: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
DickDastardLION:
Seriously? ?
I'm not concerned about you or your post. I'm more concerned about the people who liked it. We have a lot insane people in this country.
Bye. I wouldn't reply your mention.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The only reason osinbajo is the vp today is because he is a weakling.

Same reason they chose Goodluck Jonathan back then.

The kingmaker only support pushovers they can remove anytime they want. Ask tinubu why he chose buharry grin
Stop making a dumb comment. I guess Atiku & Sambo were very strong.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop being defensive, I am Yoruba and I think pastor Yemi is too weak to deal with northerners in Abuja. He should return back to Lagos and continue his ministry and law practice. He has practically failed millions of Christians who voted for Buhari because we thought a pastor would protect us better from the jihadist agenda which Buhari is known for.
kai! Your mumu big oo.. Welcome to the dark continent, the land of the holy beasts
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]God bless you for this. He's a classic weakling. I would vote half the man Fayose is over him.

We don't need weak Christians at the corridors of power[/s].
Grow up man, your childishness is mind boggling

Kiss the truth!
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Bmaster(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
officialJP:
start a daily contribution savings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi Edun, Daniel Ford Helped Diezani Alison-Madueke Buy Properties In London / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) / Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.