Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How True Is This About Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Marriages (2483 Views)

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
How true are these assertions about marriages, I came across it on Facebook

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nutase: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Are you married?
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by sekxyqueen(f): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
pray you find the one you can tolerate. .none is perfect.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Atlantia(f): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol...You know what they say, you can't have everything. grin cheesy
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nutase:
Are you married?
no this why I want to seek the opinion of married people smiley
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
pray you find the one you can tolerate. .none is perfect.
thanks sis smiley

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by sekxyqueen(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks sis smiley
welcome bro smiley

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by EgusiShankly: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
No one is perfect even u op. So pray for u to find the one you can be a bit comfortable with. Mind u that God does not provide wife for anyone.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
responsible women not romantic?!
educated women think they are always right?
smart women lie?!

i suggest you stop listening to the rubbish you hear

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by iamJ(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
op self, even gf do like that

Me i enjoy women wahala oooo, me and a humble person will never work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by MrOmosmiles(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrOmosmiles:
@OP, u will have to understand dat none is perfect...I mean u can't always find a perfect partner dats wats sup,but u could always work towards making an almost perfect one of course. For me, #1 will do....any day anytime.
kk so are you saying that those claims are true
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
kk so are you saying that those claims are true
Why?
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why?
no I am asking a question based on the response I got from that mokiner. So what do you think about those assertions?
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
no I am asking a question based on the response I got from that mokiner. So what do you think about those assertions?
smiley. Didn't go through it.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
smiley. Didn't go through it.
hmmm
Nma??
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by LordKO(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
That submission is 100% false.

1. Responsibleness can't make a lady unromantic. It's obvious that you're talking about IndecentStar-like, that shouldn't be expected of a responsible lady.

2. Quality education can never make a sane and sound lady to claim monopoly of knowledge and wisdom, no. Obviously someone has mistaken conceitedness for intelligence and confidence.

3. An illiterate in what exactly? I mean, someone can be literate on economic matters but an illiterate in English - in this case, why would a sane person use English to correct someone that's only literate in Yoruba. Unless you have mistaken illiteracy for imbecility. . . I hold no brief for imbeciles in this regard, in fact, I don't see any sane person that'll go to a slowpoke for partnership.

4. Smart people never tell lies - they can be diplomatic when time permits, fortunately diplomacy is always embedded in sincerity. Obviously, you have mistaken disingenuousness for smartness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
hmmm
Nma??
babalawo
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
babalawo
grin
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
How did u guess?
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Countrygirl(f): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
That assertion is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
How did u guess?
first of all, your profile picture matches that of nma, nma uses food as her profile pics

Secondly, you are from amambra just like the monkiner nma

Thirdly, your response to my comments today is same with the mokiner nma when I asked her similar question, even using the thesame emoji

That third one was the most important clue
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
first of all, your profile picture matches that of nma, nma uses food as her profile pics

Secondly, you are from amambra just like the monkiner nma

Thirdly, your response to my comments today is same with the mokiner nma when I asked her similar question, even using the thesame emoji

That third one was the most important clue
I see... Nawaoo. I don't think all is well with martin0, he's number has been switched of for more than a month now @lefulefu
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I see... Nawaoo. I don't think all is well with martin0, he's number has been switched of for more than a month now @lefulefu
he is fine
He commented on a thread sli think about a week ago

Cc lefulefu will be in a better place to respond
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
he is fine
He commented on a thread sli think about a week ago

Cc lefulefu will be in a better place to respond
Oh OK.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by babyfaceafrica: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordKO:
That submission is 100% false.

1. Responsibleness can't make a lady unromantic. It's obvious that you're talking about IndecentStar-like, that shouldn't be expected of a responsible lady.

2. Quality education can never make a sane and sound lady to claim monopoly of knowledge and wisdom, no. Obviously someone has mistaken conceitedness for intelligence and confidence.

3. An illiterate in what exactly? I mean, someone can be literate on economic matters but an illiterate in English - in this case, why would a sane person use English to correct someone that's only literate in Yoruba. Unless you have mistaken illiteracy for imbecility. . . I hold no brief for imbeciles in this regard, in fact, I don't see any sane person that'll go to a slowpoke for partnership.

4. Smart people never tell lies - they can be diplomatic when time permits, fortunately diplomacy just like dishonest is always embedded in sincerity. Obviously, you have mistaken disingenuousness for smartness.
they are not false..just generalizations..I know an uncle of mine who married a gal with masters(my just get money,no formal education).. His wife is always saying he doesn't know this or that and she rarely listens to his advise.. The man will start his part time education this year.. He is tired!!!!!..some people do exhibit such things
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by LordKO(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
they are not false..just generalizations..I know an uncle of mine who married a gal with masters(my just get money,no formal education).. His wife is always saying he doesn't know this or that and she rarely listens to his advise.. The man will start his part time education this year.. He is tired!!!!!..some people do exhibit such things

It's obvious that you don't know what conceitedness is and how conceited people behaves. An intelligent, confident and self-effacing person doesn't domineer, belittle and undervalue others that are formally less educated/those she perceive are formally less educated than her but conceited people do. My point remains that someone can be formally educated without being conceited vice versa.

In the instance you presented, let me assume that your uncle is always right with his opinions (of course he may even be playing victim for the sake of it) that simply means that his wife is conceited thus her negative attitude towards him, and that's not necessarily because she's more formally educated than him, no. After all, it's not all formally educated people that're intelligent and confident. . . At best most formally educated people are brilliant. Intelligence remains superior to brilliance and someone can be intelligent without possessing higher formal qualifications.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Simi65,you registered this year,spent 13days and some hours online.I know its none of my business but you haven't made a single post,that is very strange.

SunshineG abeg no vex say i derail.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
TGoddess:
Simi65,you registered this year,spent 13days and some hours online.I know its none of my business but you haven't made a single post,that is very strange.

SunshineG abeg no vex say i derail.
who is simi65

No p my sis
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by babyfaceafrica: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordKO:

It's obvious that you don't know what conceitedness is and how conceited people behaves. An intelligent, confident and self-effacing person doesn't domineer, belittle and undervalue others that are formally less educated/those she perceive are formally less educated than her but conceited people do. My point remains that someone can be formally educated without being conceited vice versa.

In the instance you presented, let me assume that your uncle is always right with his opinions (of course he may even be playing victim for the sake of it) that simply means that his wife is conceited thus her negative attitude towards him, and that's not necessarily because she's more formally educated than him, no. After all, it's not all formally educated people that're intelligent and confident. . . At best most formally educated people are brilliant. Intelligence remains superior to brilliance and someone can be intelligent without possessing higher formal qualifications.

most formally educated people are brilliant?.. Really??..it is okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Beg Sinaj / Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? / Fair Complexion Girls Are More Wayward, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.