Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How True Is This About Marriages - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Marriages (2497 Views)

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
who is simi65
I no sabi.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
TGoddess:
I no sabi.
where did you find her?
Why did you mention her?
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol

funny but true sha
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineR:
lol

funny but true sha
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
where did you find her?
Why did you mention her?
S/he dey view one thread and i checked her profile,no post(s).I found it strange and i mentioned s/he here.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by LordKO(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
most formally educated people are brilliant?.. Really??..it is okay

You amuse me. Well, it takes a lot to understand the difference between intelligence and brilliance. If only 10% among the roughly 70% of brilliant Nigerian population is intelligent, the country wouldn't be this mess as it is currently.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
TGoddess:
S/he dey view one thread and i checked her profile,no post(s).I found it strange and i mentioned s/he here.
kk
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordKO:

You amuse me. Well, it takes a lot to understand the difference between intelligence and brilliance. If only 10% among the roughly 70% of brilliant Nigerian population is intelligent, the country wouldn't be this mess as it is currently.
you are just contradicting yourself.. I don hear you sir..thanks
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by LordKO(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you are just contradicting yourself.. I don hear you sir..thanks

To each his own. Obedience, concentration, effort and perseverance will always result to brilliance. And this is all it takes to be formally educated - alternatively as obtained in most Nigerian formal institutions, one can have his way without observing all of these values and still be quantified by the appropriate authorities as formally educated. . . This is a validation of my pronouncement that most (not all) formally educated people are brilliant.

Intelligence on the other hand takes more than the values of brilliance to achieve - creativity and self-resourcefulness that constitutes intelligence goes beyond a value like obedience and others. This is the reason why intelligence is superior to brilliance.

In summary, I didn't contradict myself. This topic is beyond you.

Bye.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordKO:

To each his own. Obedience, concentration, effort and perseverance will always result to brilliance. And this is all it takes to be formally educated - alternatively as obtained in most Nigerian formal institutions, one can have his way without observing all of this values and still be quantified by the appropriate authorities as formally educated. . . This is a validation of my pronouncement that most (not all) formally educated people are brilliant.

Intelligence on the other hand takes more than the values of brilliance to achieve - creativity and self-resourcefulness that constitutes intelligence goes beyond a value like obedience and others. This is the reason why intelligence is superior to brilliance.

In summary, I didn't contradict myself. This topic is beyond you.

Bye.
noted
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I see... Nawaoo. I don't think all is well with martin0, he's number has been switched of for more than a month now @lefulefu
he"s fine.he came in here some days ago to assert he"s fine.for his phone number i think he just did away wit dat one.
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Adaumunocha(f): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
lefulefu:

he"s fine.he came in here some days ago to assert he"s fine.for his phone number i think he just did away wit dat one.
Okay. Good to know. Pheew!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
How true are these assertions about marriages, I came across it on Facebook

I agree, we just have to settle for one at some point
Re: How True Is This About Marriages by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I agree, we just have to settle for one at some point
true that brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Breast is For Men / Join My Whatsapp Group For Instant Hookups And Hoe Stories� / Somebody Help Me Beg Sinaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.