Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Missing Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Condom (2625 Views)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Condom by uchemummy(f): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2010
a friend of mine was telling me that she remarked the condom his boyfriend kept in his bag and after some days she went and checked and noticed that the condom has being used and changed.when she asked her boyfriend who told her that one was borrowed by his neighbour and one was used by his brother but instead of him to cool down and explain gently and in a low tone he started shouting on her,telling her she has no right to search or check the number of condom he has or used.pls advise her cos she is confused and did not know if this guy love her and weda he is cheating on her or not and also if what she does is right or not.
Re: Missing Condom by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2010
Yes he is fooking somebody else notice how extremely defensive he got? Atleast he had the decency to practice safe cheating. "Sighs"
Re: Missing Condom by Ben13: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2010
Lol what are Condoms used for?  tongue

The babe might have asked after the used condoms in a hash tone and that raised the anger of the guy. . .it's not a criteria to know if the guy loves her.
Re: Missing Condom by googles: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]boys and their age long defense mechanism
of course he is forming the anger so that she 'll feel bad and drop the issue
reverse psychology oshi
he is totally cheating on her
neighbour my middle finger
such a good cheat but a bad liar  grin[/size]
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2010
How can a missing condom ultimately mean that he is cheating?

For Fk sake, he coulda given them to anyone. . . I give my friends condoms, even girl friends.
I once had a neighbour that comes knocking on my door for condoms when her boyfriend comes to visit because her and her boyfriend were too shy to buy condoms in stores . . . . . . .as if its one big sin.

I help them most times when I'm high on stock . . . . and when stock is low, I tell her "No credit today, come 2moro".

A missing condom is not a legit evidence of someone cheating abeg.

NEXT CASE!!!
Re: Missing Condom by essarios(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2010
chamotex:

How can a missing condom ultimately mean that he is cheating?

For Fk sake, he coulda given them to anyone. . . I give my friends condoms, even girl friends.
I once had a neighbour that comes knocking on my door for condoms when her boyfriend comes to visit because her and her boyfriend were too shy to buy condoms in stores . . . . . . .as if its one big sin.

I help them most times when I'm high on stock . . . . and when stock is low, I tell her "No credit today, come 2moro".

A missing condom is not a legit evidence of someone cheating abeg.

NEXT CASE!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its like saying one condom pack is only licensed to one di*ck
Re: Missing Condom by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2010
essarios:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its like saying one condom pack is only licensed to one di*ck
Well if you have a gf or fiance then yes that condom is licensed to one d.ck and kitty.
Re: Missing Condom by bykes(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2010
what the guy said must be the truth,i do give out condoms to my friend when they are in need of it.it doesn't mean the guy is cheating.but by the way she should thank  God that the boyfriend is even protecting himself with condoms,let her buy more condoms for the guy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2010
essarios:

I tire oo
How many times have you been caught in a situation with a chick where u need rubber and quickly ask one of ur hommies close by "Abeg u get CD inside ur wallet"?

These things happen
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well if you have a gf or fiance then yes that condom is licensed to one d.ck and kitty.

Ebony dint be too harsh.
Is there anything wrong in giving a condom or two to a friend in need?
Re: Missing Condom by neily(f): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2010
It culd be true. But why asking? Cos he must give u an eligible excuse. Like d one he gave.
Re: Missing Condom by uchemummy(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2010
Yes i agreed that nothing is wrong in giving a neighbour or a brother condom,afterall what are friends or neighbour for. My question is why did he replace it? he would have not replace it since he knows he gave it out.I think he is the one that used the condom without knowing that the girlfriend remarked it.
Re: Missing Condom by googles: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]even if he gave it out to the "suppossed neighbour" why was he now shouting at her
instead of a simple explanation[/size]i didn't know boys borrow themselves condom o i thot twas a natural gift from God, that they should have evrytime
Re: Missing Condom by Ben13: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2010
^^You know how some of you ladies lack manner of approach. Imagine, in different tones, how the gal might have approached the matter to the guy.
Re: Missing Condom by richard69(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2010
I tire ooo!
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2010
uchemummy:

Yes i agreed that nothing is wrong in giving a neighbour or a brother condom,afterall what are friends or neighbour for. My question is why did he replace it? he would have not replace it since he knows he gave it out.I think he is the one that used the condom without knowing that the girlfriend remarked it.

What is wrong in replenishing stock that is low or out of stock?
If he wants to get his freak on with his girl, is that when he should start running to the store to get some.
I like the dude, he has planned ahead. He is very pro-active

It coulda been anything apart from condom

Okay, say you have 3 galas, you gave 2 to your friends.
You then realised that by lunchtime, you'd be hungry and craving for those galas.
You simply replace it at that time not when you are bound to be HUNGRY. . . . .the store coulda been closed or you dont have the strenght to go out and buy gala at that time etc.
Re: Missing Condom by googles: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wat an analogy
gala ko meaty nee[/size]
Re: Missing Condom by candylips(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2010
chei women grin grin
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wat an analogy
gala ko meaty nee[/size]

I don tire mehn

I dont know how else to explain this missing condom shitzo
Re: Missing Condom by googles: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^  grin grin grin
and gala is the thing to use
i like it anyways the analogy speaks volume[/size]
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]^^^^  grin grin grin
and gala is the thing to use
i like it anyways the analogy speaks volume[/size]

Dont mind me . . . my cousin just landed from 9ja with loads of galas in stock.
I was munching on one when I was typing that comment and GBAM! the inspiration to use gala came.

Hope you understood my analogy sha?
You can see that the poster cant respond anymore . . . I've finished her bogus claims.
CASE DISMISSED!!
Re: Missing Condom by googles: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2010
chamotex:

Dont mind me . . . my cousin just landed from 9ja with loads of galas in stock.
I was munching on one when I was typing that comment and GBAM! the inspiration to use gala came.
Hope you understood my analogy sha?
You can see that the poster cant respond anymore . . . I've finished her bogus claims.
CASE DISMISSED!!

[size=13pt]of course i get ur drift
considering that gala is always in a protective rubber bag
so it wont be conterminated
just like the condom. . . . . . ur analogy is perfectly brilliant
ok poster
ANY OBJECTION ?? [/size]
Re: Missing Condom by chamotex(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]of course i get your drift

just like the condom. . . . . . your analogy is perfectly brilliant
ok poster
ANY OBJECTION ?? [/size]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Egbami o . . . I didn't see it that way oo grin
Re: Missing Condom by 190: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]of course i get your drift
just like the condom. . . . . . your analogy is perfectly brilliant
ok poster
ANY OBJECTION ?? [/size]
^^

No objection sweets
Re: Missing Condom by bykes(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
The change of condom is not enough to conclude that the bf is cheating.but why must she be marking her guys condoms.does she not trust him.i will quit the relationship if i were the guy cos is becoming unhealthy,there is lack of trust here.a wife cannot even monitor her husband this way,she must be a cheat herself
Re: Missing Condom by googles: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
chamotex:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Egbami o . . . I didn't see it that way oo grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=13pt]hmm my imaginative mind is very crazy
sowii embarassed[/size] but i still like the gala analogy sha cheesy
Re: Missing Condom by bykes(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
sometime during my campus days i brought this chic home and in the middle of action i looked for my condom and could not find it my roomate has used it,it was about some mins to midnite and i now dashed out to look for condom and by the time i came back the chic has gone.i learnt from that anyway never to lack condom with me.i believe the boyfriend is just trying to relaod his arsenal after given out the ones he has.let her learn to trust her bf thats the only way their relationship can stay
Re: Missing Condom by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
of course he is cheating, why the need to get super defensive? lolol!!!
the guy is cheating and is angry that he got caught.
Re: Missing Condom by candylips(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
says who
Re: Missing Condom by Duniverse(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ben-10:

The babe might have asked after the used condoms in a hash tone and that raised the anger of the guy. . .it's not a criteria to know if the guy loves her.
u wan tell us say u nor no waitin condom be abi?
Re: Missing Condom by Duniverse(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ben-10:

u wan tell us say u nor no waitin condom be abi?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship / I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta / Would You Encourage He Or She To Continue To Endure Eh?? Na Wa O!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.