Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. (2083 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Solomon Lar Is Not Dead But On Life Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by abubaka(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2010
@all,

a friend of mine who is one of turai's aides confided in me that as of yesternight,yar'adua is still inside that same ambulance that brought him home from the airport and is still in coma.
He equally told me that both turai and her cohorts knows that the game is almost up and they will use the last minute remaining for them to prepare a soft landing place,cos they kno they re not going back to the seat of power again.

I PITY TURAI,COS HER HUSBAND WLD NOT BE AROUND WHEN THE BUBBLE WILL BURST,
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Beaf: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2010
Turai will end up in jail or exile.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by mylove4him(f): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2010
It is good for her because she is treating everyone as if the country is in her palms. she is not a good wife she would have told her husband to resign his position before this stage.Health is wealth, when her husband eventually dies she will feel the cold all alone. She thinks that all those FEC members or whatever sycophants are encouraging her would be there for her in future? Power comes with many friends and leave you with no friend.Let her sit up and stop being arrogant even to the Acting President.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by candylips(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2010
that turai is an idiot .she is power drunk
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by sojjy: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2010
Yar'adua was forcefully ejected frm Saudi.He can't talk nor do normal things again.He was surrounded by team of Medical Doctors imported by Turai.He shld hav resign b4 his health got worse like this.Powerdrunk Yar'adua,stupid turai.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by bandely(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
When I hear that name Turai, I angry angry angry
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
abubaka:

@all,

a friend of mine who is one of turai's aides confided in me that as of yesternight,yar'adua is still inside that same ambulance that brought him home from the airport and is still in coma.
Please, tell your friend to do us a favour and suffocate Yaradua to death so the Country can move on.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by bibiking1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
Seconded! Semid4lyfe i strongly second that
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Please, tell your friend do us a favour and suffocate Yaradua to death so the Country can move on.
ROFLMAO

I can't fit to shout.

Na so you hate the guy reach?
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by blacksta(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Please, tell your friend do us a favour and suffocate Yaradua to death so the Country can move on.

I guess drastic measures are required when the destiny of 150 Million is hanging in balance
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by saintade01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
LOL, grin  grin  grin

Haba why naa
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by oderemo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2010
a
friend of mine who is one of turai's aides confided in me that as of yesternight
moonlight story. cheesy cheesy
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by whiteroses(f): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
how will that witch turai live with herself knowing she killed her husband, i know she forced him through many things hes not fit to do, im sure she just want to be a first lady in her lifetime and have her name in the book thats why she pushed him, and now its all over. poor yaradua, i hope he lives but if he dies let his ghost  come back and haunt her pussii, silly woman  angry
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
So he is inside the Ambulance outside of the house ?
I find this hard to blv, sorry.
So the wife will go inside and sleep at night and the man will be in the Ambulance and guarded by who or what stop people from seeing all that.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by funkybaby(f): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
whiteroses:

how will that witch turai live with herself knowing she killed her husband, i know she forced him through many things hes not fit to do, im sure she just want to be a first lady in her lifetime and have her name in the book thats why she pushed him, and now its all over. poor yaradua, i hope he lives but if he dies let his ghost  come back and haunt her pussii, silly woman  angry

Exactly.
If she was a good wife, she would have convinced him to resign and spend her time and energy taking good care of the man.  

If he dies,his blood will be on her head.

Yeye woman.  And mere looking at her,noone would think she is capable of such political powerplay and manipulations.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by redsun(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
When we keep dwelling on yaradua,we tend to forget that he and his pdp cohorts are illegitimate in the first place,nigerian never elected them into office and this is a chance to start all over again.

Don't nigerians see what is going on in the world?how people constitutional,protestingly and resiliently stand their grounds against evil and backward leadership,even in crazy iran,people are still making efforts for self freedom.

Nigerians are no different from north koreans,placid,ignorant,numb and disillusioned masses.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2010
funkybaby:

Exactly.
If she was a good wife, she would have convinced him to resign and spend her time and energy taking good care of the man.  

If he dies,his blood will be on her head.

Yeye woman.  And mere looking at her,noone would think she is capable of such political powerplay and manipulations.

I said this some days ago and someone was abt to cut off my head, that what has all these got to do with being a good wife.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Veritas09: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
redsun:

When we keep dwelling on yaradua,we tend to forget that he and his pdp cohorts are illegitimate in the first place,nigerian never elected them into office and this is a chance to start all over again.

Don't nigerians see what is going on in the world?how people constitutional,protestingly and resiliently stand their grounds against evil and backward leadership,even in crazy iran,people are still making efforts for self freedom.

Nigerians are no different from north koreans,placid,ignorant,numb and disillusioned masses.

Though I understand the spirit in which they are made, I am sick of these sorts of posts.

Placid? Ignorant? Numb? And comparing Nigeria to the North Koreans? Where to even begin!

You cannot compare the inaction of the Nigerian people to actions of those in these other nations. To launch an actual revolution -- to risk life and limb for the sake of one's country -- requires some SENSE that one is, in fact, a part of a country. You operate under the supposition that people even have a sense that there is a Nigeria -- a unified political body and A PEOPLE -- to even fight for. The Iranians are patriots, because Iran is a nation. Nigeria is a hot mess, and is a country only in name. Is it worth it to save something that you don't even believe is real?

And these leaders are, for some reason, under the impression that Nigeria is a monarchy.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by dwayne1: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
i tink we ve had enuff of dz.lets begin to talk business pls, ,
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2010
dwayne1:

i tink we ve had enuff of dz.lets begin to talk business pls, ,

Lol
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by MaiSuya(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2010

Nigeria is a hot mess, and is a country only in name.  Is it worth it to save something that you don't even believe is real

Kai! Na may beloved country una dey cuss like zees? Just because of one man? yeye people. . .
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
Mai Suya:

Kai! Na may beloved country una dey cuss like zees? Just because of one man? yeye people. . .

It is not cos of one man, but cos of a whole lot
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

So he is inside the Ambulance outside of the house ?
I find this hard to blv, sorry.
So the wife will go inside and sleep at night and the man will be in the Ambulance and guarded by who or what stop people from seeing all that.

If this is confirmed, i will be convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the man UMARU MUSA YARADUA is already dead.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
Demdem:

If this is confirmed, i will be convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the man UMARU MUSA YARADUA is already dead.

Same here.
Cos all the gadget could be taken inside the house.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by vigasimple(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
They brought Yar A'clueless home in a hurry to intimidate Jonathan and stop FEC meeting to declare him incapacitated at the Wed meeting of the 23rd
February 2010. They partly succeeded but are now exposed of the true facts because the man came in Air ambulance and still lives in one.

To buttress my point, No one, I say not a single soul has seen him. He is dead or incapacitated, and if nothing happens between this weekend and wednesday next week and FEC meeting holds, the Goodluck and FEC  must do something immediately to decalare Yar A'liar incapacitated or JOnathan and FEC is finished.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
vigasimple:

They brought Yar A'clueless home in a hurry to intimidate Jonathan and stop FEC meeting to declare him incapacitated at the Wed meeting of the 23rd
February 2010. They partly succeeded but are now exposed of the true facts because the man came in Air ambulance and still lives in one.

To buttress my point, No one, I say not a single soul has seen him. He is dead or incapacitated, and if nothing happens between this weekend and wednesday next week and FEC meeting holds, the Goodluck and FEC  must do something immediately to decalare Yar A'liar incapacitated or JOnathan and FEC is finished.

Who will make it finish?
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by nduchucks: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
vigasimple:

To buttress my point, No one, I say not a single soul has seen him. He is dead or incapacitated, and if nothing happens between this weekend and wednesday next week and FEC meeting holds, the Goodluck and FEC must do something immediately to decalare Yar A'liar incapacitated or JOnathan and FEC is finished.

Yar'Adua is in Nigeria, he is obviously ill and otherwise indisposed. Goodluck Jonathan has full executive powers and Yar'Adua's aides will report to the Acting President.

I can bet my last naira that there will be no impeachment proceedings, nor any FEC declaration that Yar'Adua is incapacitated. The deals have already been made between Jonathan, the Parliament, the power brokers, our foreign friends (USA, EU and others) to ensure that the boat is not unnecessarily rocked.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by Onlytruth(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
mylove4him:

It is good for her because she is treating everyone as if the country is in her palms. she is not a good wife she would have told her husband to resign his position before this stage.Health is wealth, when her husband eventually dies she will feel the cold all alone. She thinks that all those FEC members or whatever sycophants are encouraging her would be there for her in future? Power comes with many friends and leave you with no friend.Let her sit up and stop being arrogant even to the Acting President.

For where? She go simply remarry! grin angry angry
This should serve as a warning to men who cling to power to satisfy the whims of their wives. Protect your health first. That woman will be under another man in a twinkle of an eye if you die! cool
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by SkyBlue1: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
abubaka:

@all,

He equally told me that both turai and her cohorts knows that the game is almost up and they will use the last minute remaining for them to prepare a soft landing place,cos they kno they re not going back to the seat of power again.

I PITY TURAI,COS HER HUSBAND WLD NOT BE AROUND WHEN THE BUBBLE WILL BURST,

All these stories from sources. I am yet to be convinced that the man is actually in Nigeria. Simply put, people are not serious about getting to the heart of the matter. Who has actually seen the man in question apart from Turai? Has Johnathan seen him? All this is nonsense and I should really stop reading this trash news of Turai refusing to come downstairs and Johnathan refusing to see Turai. All childish and it seems people are happy with it because it is some trashy gossip to wake up in the morning and read and pontificate about with an air of pretensious lament. We are not making a soap opera, we are supposed to be running a country. That we includes you and I. Yar Adua being alive or not is completely inconsequential when we actually take into account the genuine development and progress of the nation; it has been made abundantly clear that he is not fit (for whatever reasons) to lead. Contact your reps and senators and let us get past all this rubbish. Impeachment proceeding should be brought into the discussion, not when we will finally see Yar Adua or "what Turai does next". This is not running a market for peace sake. Some people lost their lives along a highway because armed men exploited the well known and even celebrated insecurity in the nation brought about directly or indirectly as a result of bad governance, and people are happy discussing Turai? Una no get shame? When will we wake up?

http://www.nassnig.org/senate/members.php       - for senators

http://www.nassnig.org/house/members.php        - for house of rep members
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by aieromon(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
I thought they said the dude was ''taking exercises'' in KSA.Why come back to Nigeria in an air ambulance at night where people can't see you physically?
I think it is a shame that since he came back,nobody has given the Nigerian people a true situation report of our President.I believe the guy is dead or just a vegetable waitng to be unplugged.What i don't understand is what Turai stands to gain from this confusion
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by OYBMEND: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

For where? She go simply remarry! grin angry angry
This should serve as a warning to men who cling to power to satisfy the whims of their wives. Protect your health first. That woman will be under another man in a twinkle of an eye if you die! cool

I personally believe somebody is already servicing her

The full blooded Col Yusuf Tilde is my number one suspect.

Fulani women like it nice and rough from the back and trust a Tiv boy any day any time. Only God knows what may have been happening in King Faisal Hospital in the last 3 months.
Re: Confirmed! Yar'adua Still Under Life Support. by OYBMEND: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
aieromon:

I thought they said the dude was ''taking exercises'' in KSA.Why come back to Nigeria in an air ambulance at night where people can't see you physically?
I think it is a shame that since he came back,nobody has given the Nigerian people a true situation report of our President.I believe the guy is dead or just a vegetable waitng to be unplugged.What i don't understand is what Turai stands to gain from this confusion

If Yar'adua is no longer President or buried the ADC will be redeployed back to the army.

Na you go go service her for Katsina?

Turai has a policy of keeping Col Yusuf Tilde always within 50 yards

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-year-old Nigerian Boy Stabbed To Death In Dublin / Top Nigeria Richest Men / A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.